• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone ever sold u fake drugs? ..what did u do?

About 5 years ago I had a severe Heroin addiction, I lived in Melbourne where there were more Smack dealers than Taxi cabs. $50.00 rocks could be scored on most street corners and through out many suburbs. Deals were wrapped in balloons and the dealers would carry them in their mouths. Every now and then by the time you completed the transaction and got back to your car and opened the balloon the dealer was long gone and you were stuck with a nice rock of Panadol(paracetamol). Sure great if your suffering a headache but not when your going through withdrawals and just got ripped for the last of your money. I have to say its certainly a scene i dont miss.

Fake drugs or poor quality drugs are pretty common. Usually, I've just approached the person and given them a chance to make amends to the problem. Generally most people I've dealt with would rather try & fix the problem than lose a customer. They also probably realize that one upset & ripped off person will probably tell most of their friends, and once you get a reputation as a cheat, it can be really hard to shake. Of course, some people are just jerks who are out to rip people off.

I find its best to just find a couple of good solid connections and stick with them. It seems that when shopping around, you may find lower prices, but you'll often find a lower quality product. I'd much rather pay slightly more for something that I know will be good quality.

I hate scungy mutha fuckas who sell dodge shit. I bought 10 pills for a rave I'd been so excited about for months off a 'friend' and they cost 300 australian dollars. I bought a tester 2 days later and tested them just to find they had nothing but ketamine and PMA in them. My 'friend' told me he had tested them and they came up straight MDMA, after that, everytime I called he rejected me. I also been sold a pill that had no reaction whatsoever under 2 different testers. Been sold 3 or 4 speed bombs and quite abit of fake speed. Best solution is to make an agreement with your dealer when buying pills that you test them first. If your dealer is confident and knows he's got good shit he won't say no. My new dealer doesn't and he's been gettin me the best pills around my city.

I have before, once, and it tought me that you should only by from people you know.
Also watch out for anyone of any skin tone that acts like a <3<3<3<3<3<3.

what the hell BL has censorship now? grrrreat. Anyways all those heart looking thingies actually make a word that starts with n and ends with igger

I think most avid pil buyers will get a few fake ones... My first three attempts at buying pills, I got ripped off, just cuz you dont know what to look for.. Also street painkillers could be anything as you arent the pill ID man who can tell by looking.. Coke, speed, dope.. its all a game, and since the laws exculded there are no rules... Heres what I found works to minimalise you chances of getting ripped off..

1. Dont buy from people that you dont know.. At least get to know them beforehand..

2. Dont buy from stupid people... If a dealer knows shit aobut his product, then hes probably selling shit.

3. Give off a semihardass appearance.. Dealers hate assholes and wont sell to them usually.. But you gotta get a point across that fake shit is no good.. Usually when setting up a deal I say"So you shit is good? Cuz dont fuck with bad shit".. Ususally if the guys bullshitting he manages to pull out before the deal really goes down.

4. If you do get ripped off, make a scene, one way or another. You dont wanna be known in the drug community as the guy who takes it like a bitch and lets you rip him off.

I've never been sold bunk shit at parties.

I have been sold bunk pills and bunk meth by friends before. I didn't really screw over the guy who sold me the pills, because he got it from a "friend," whom I later found out didn't really know the guy. The guy who sold me bunk meth--a really lame individual who liked to talk shit about drugs--did it on purpose. After that, he asked me if I knew where he could get some coke, so I just put a mixture of baking soda and baby powder in a baggie and sold it to him. I've not heard from him since.

I don't believe dealers should sell people bunk shit. I mean, they're in it to make money. Why would they want to ruin their repuatation for a quick bunk?

Personally, I've never sold drugs (minus that one fake-coke incident). But even if I did, I don't think I'd sell bunk shit. In reference to the fake-coke thing: if someone's going to sell me fake drugs, then have the audacity to ask me to get them something, I'm going to screw them over. I mean, it's only happened once, and I don't really care about it, as I was going to end the friendship anyway. He totally deserved it.

As for the friend who sold me fake pills, I couldn't really blame him. It was more my fault for buying it, even though at the time I had thought they were pretty good friends. I mean, it was supposed to be MDMA in a gel-cap. For that reason, I will NEVER buy gel-caps again. It's just too risky.

I do blame myself for the fake meth; I should have asked to test it first. But, I got revenge...so it's no big deal.

Buying drugs is risky. You never can be sure about what you're getting. When I buy stuff now, I ALWAYS ask about it: quality, what it's cut with, etc. If I'm buying from a friend, I generally ask to do a bump to test it. If they don't let me, I don't buy.

Back in 2000 (right around the time the acid famine hit the world), I think I lost close to $1000 US on bunk acid before I realized that it was gone for good. Now I dont even bother anymore, if someone is lucky enough to get what they think is real acid, it is probably 5meoAMT and it's gone by the time I hear about it.

ive been ripped off once with pills and almost got ripped off once with some weed... i gave this kid i know money (i know u never pay first) but i bought form him a million times and couldnt see him ripping me off, anyway i didnt hear from him after that and he wouldnt pick up the phone. However i knew where he lived and went to his apartment with two of my boy and my brass knuckles, and he made up a story bout goin to tampa, and that his phone doesnt work there, then hooked me up with a 10 gram quarter =D and rolled me n my frieds a blunt

I got a bunk pill the first time I ever had one which was also the first time I went to a rave, let me tell you I was not happy, but I got it from a friend that I went to the rave with, but we had a great time anyway, and nothing much was said about it. But if I were to be given a bunk pill now, I would go and demand my money back straight away!!!! =D

Funny you should ask

Someone swore this was great meth, but I did some and I didn't feel jack. Two days later I hear how they feel like shit cause they are out. They were boo hooin about how they were going to die if they didn't get some soon and did I possibly have any if I scored from someone else? I said, "yeah sure I have a little bit." I put the repackaged unused portion away and sealed it up for them. No money changed hands here, but I did give them back that "bitchin" stuff they said was so great. Not surprisingly I didn't hear how great it was this time around. :D

djLeviatan said:
Originally posted by eternalcrux:
Every time except for half a pill i bought once: every tiem i bought e it has been fake. Seeing as i am a pussy and the guys i bought them from were mean and scary i did nothing lol
then you should come `round here. we treat women as everyone should.
;)

I was just doing a little joking around.. heh. Anyway, just to keep my pride intact, this one time a little fucker jacked me a quarter so i sold him a nice phatty '7 gram eigth' of brown rice flour in return, then i hit his face and kicked his ass the next day at school..

Whats worse is when someone gives you fake money.....i went to a party once and someone wanted me to get them some pills....they overpaid which was wierd but fine. until the hundred melted while in my friends pocket!!! like 5 or 6 people ended up with lots of fake money that night.....pretty scandelous. someone printed thousands of dollars of fake money and thought it would be a good idea to buy shit with it.

bogus pill revenge

What would you do to someone that sold a friend of yours a couple of anti-psychotic meds as Ativan? It really was a friend that got ganked...not me. I know my friend got what he deserved for being ignorant, but I called the guy up for my friend to give him a chance to come clean. Instead, he stuck to his story (that the Stelazine tabs were indeed "10mg" Ativan!?! HAHA) and that I didn't know shit about pills. Well, this got me good and pissed and we had a heated, threatening shouting match. Instead of just going to this guy's house and rippng this guy's balls off, does anybody have an idea of how to get revenge for the gank. Be clever, please. This guy's got it coming, but my friend just wants to let it be. I should too because I wasn't even really involved, but somebody needs to teach this guy a lesson. I've considered slipping him a massive dose of liquid, but he's got enough benzos to survive probably. Any ideas?? Thanks, and sorry if this post is against the rules. Somebody needs to stop this kid before he ganks someone with more of a temper than my friend.

Re: bogus pill revenge

9volt said:
(that the Stelazine tabs were indeed "10mg" Ativan!?! HAHA)

I just had to comment on the fact there is no such dose of Ativan. Lorazepam only comes in .5mg, 1mg, 2mg, and 3mg. I sure as hell wish that there were such a dose, I would have a new respect in Ativan and make some good trades.

fuck. i think your a dum,b cunt for buying shit without checking. seriously, as if youd give your money away without knowing what your getting. dealers love watching me rock up with a MIMS in my bag and a marquis test in my pocket.... haha.

ihaq4weed said:
fuck. i think your a dum,b cunt for buying shit without checking. seriously, as if youd give your money away without knowing what your getting. dealers love watching me rock up with a MIMS in my bag and a marquis test in my pocket.... haha.

(except for the dumb cunt part):
14.gif