• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone ever sold u fake drugs? ..what did u do?

PiLLcrazZzeD

Bluelighter
Ughhh.. I'm so mad, my friend picked up some pills for me and they turned out to be FAKE!! I can't believe how fucking scummy people can be. Now my friend and his boys are gonna beat up this kid since they know where he lives.
Has this happened to anyone? and what did you do? Share your stories.

YES, Yes indeedy.
I was sold vitamin B tablets as ecstacy. Spent $175 Aus. on them. This was from a supposed "friend", who afterwards dodged my phone-calls and refused to answer messages. Needless to say he's not a friend anymore.
Another guy I know was sold ICING SUGAR as cocaine. Again, a "friend" did it.
I honestly don't get why people would fuck up friendships for a quick buck. I wouldn't even sell fake drugs to strangers. For example, those vitamin pills... I thought for 2 seconds of getting my money back by selling them at a rave... I couldn't do it. People like that should be castrated.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I think its happened to everyone. Me and a friend got ripped off $240 for what was sold to us as on oz of good hash, well turns out it was actually 15 grams of that high times herbal hash. I've been sold fake pills 3 times, fake acid twice. My friend was sold a gram of copmletely fake meth for $160 "it was his first time buying the shit". As for having the kid beat up, only do that shit if you know for sure that he knew what he was selling was fake, some people buy drugs just to sell and not use themselves so they dont know if theyre fake. Well whatever, just dont kill the kid.

Ive been riped off a few times too. it sux.. like one time i bought a gram of coke from this crack whore which i bought from be4 and it was staight but the last time it turned out to be chalk and mint pieces than 4 weeks later the bitch was in jail for killing her baby by holdin her hand over it nose and mouth. like i said she was a coke addited slut. And ive been sold fake acid like 3 times mostly micro dots and a geltab. I made sure i got over on the mother fuckers who riped me off everytime. Some people are such pieces of shit

One time back in high school I got sold a bunch of fake E from a kid....anyway after threatening him and threatening to kill his dog he eventually gave me my money back....I know that sounds kinda strange but for real if you threaten to kill someones favorite pet they will usually give you back your money.... just a little side note...I would never have killed his dog...

^^^
Oh My Gawd, that is so fucking funny!!!! (About killing his favorite pet)
I've never got ripped off before, so I'm pissed as hell. I just can't fucking believe anyone can do this?!? It is just SOOOO WRONG. Fucking hate scumbags like that.

Once I went to get 100 pack from this kid and we met up in a shady ass place so I was in a hurry to get out of there. Well he handed me a bag with 100 pills and then handed me one extra pill and told me that it was what was in the bag; the extra pill he gave me was a Ferrari (a really good pill going around at the time). So because I was in a rush and because I saw the pill he gave me as a 'sample' was a good one, I left in a hurry. I got to the house and realized that I just purchased 1 real pill for $1200 because the rest were asprins... most expensive pill I have ever bought.
After that day the kid went MIA.
Another time I gave this kid $120 to go get me some Oxy's, well he never came back. I called his house looking for him later that night and his mom answered and gave me an attitude as to why I was calling so late. I then began to tell his mom why I was calling him in the first place; he was kicked out of his house the following day; I recieved my money back the day after that :) .

I have never been sold fake anything, but i am aware of a few situations like the one previously mentioned. Kid saw 2 real samples out of a 10 pack in which the other 8 were fake. Other time 2 girls got 2 caffenie pills for 40 bucks. Also seen high times bud sold twice 1/8 each time.

Anyone who buys a lot of drugs has definitely been ripped off or almost ripped off in someway or another. You gotta fucking watch out for the bastards, sometimes they're obvious ands sometimes they'll catch you off guard. I just recently had the shittiest drug luck at the Greensboro Phish concert. I bought supposedly mescaline that just fucked me over real bad and I also bought gel tabs with nothing on them.. just plain old gelatin, yummy.
At concerts you can't really do shit about it, you'll never see those guys again.. but if I know the person then I'll get my money back somehow. I'm not proned to fighting so I usually try to avoid that bullshit, but I usually get pretty fucking mad at the person. I'm assertive in those situations unless they're black and have firearms and they live in ghetto ass brick town, deep in the smokey black heart of brunswick, georgia.

^^^ I agree, you should most definitely kick up a fuss.
Although it's not as if you can take back your Target receipt and get a refund, you wanna make damn sure they know you caught them out and you won't be made a fool of.
In some cases you'll get your money back or drugs exchanged - I did from one guy who swapped 9 of the remaining bunk pills out of my 10 pack for proper MDMA (which I tested in front of him). With apologies and a line of speed thrown in ;) .
Even if you're not successful you still need to send the message. I think though, stop short of actual violence because that can backfire big-time.
My 2cents.

Originally posted by Strawberry_lovemuffin:
I think though, stop short of actual violence because that can backfire big-time.
My 2cents.

I agree. But when the dealer refuses to refund or exchange, and is being obvious that he meant to scum people over- he deserves a fucking beat down.

Remember a lot of times if you DO kick someone's ass for selling fake shit they won't call the cops cuz when the cops talk to you you just tell them what happened...that he sold fake shit...then that guy gets into more shit than he cares for esp since his face gets known to the police for selling, thus he either has to quit selling, move, or be stealthy. Or at least that's how they run it here.
I've presonally never gotten ripped off thank jeebus, I've bought from 2 total strangers, one who I see every weekend now cuz of the "events" we attend, but the other guy was just a chance (and he was high, I got a very nice 1.5 grams of some high qual. weed for $10...) And both times I had thought I did get ripped off, since the second guy gave me 1.5 grams for 10 I had thought for a second it was pinched with something, then I realized it was just he was high and his idea of a gram and what was a gram was way off, only in my favor.

One time I went to buy a 5 gram bag of speed. The guy had a four gram bag and one of those rolled up little single gram units. He opened up the single, gave me a taste and dumped it in the bag, we were friends so I was satisfied.
When I got home I discovered to my horror that the four gram bag had actually been his personal coke stash. THE BASTARD!
Well, actually I wasn't too angry :D
But, yeah, I've been ripped off pretty bad in the past, but usually it has involved buying into big deals and then having the intermediaries take off with my money :(
--- G.

This should be common sense, but don't give your money to someone else so they can pick shit up for you, never let your money out of your site.
I disagree about the violence thing, a baseball bat to the kidneys will get your point across, and if you don't get your money back at least you feel better.

Wow this thread just shows you that in the world of drugs, all is fair. Dealers can be so shady...
I've never been ripped off as I've never paid and gotten anything fake, but I can remember an old aquaintance of mine gave me a roll. I'm sure he had some sexual intentions in mind. This shady kid thought that I would think I was rollin and maybe loosen up a bit. When the roll never kicked in I got pissed, demanded he drive me home, and blocked his calls for good. Also, a friend of mine bought an 8-ball of yay from this kid (who sold a variety of drugs.) My friend thought somethin was up when dealer told him to come alone and when he wouldn't let the kid do a little bump for a sample. When my friend finally decided to do some, he was extremely pissed when the coke was completely inactive and the only thing the white powder would be fun for was baking a cake lol. Needless to say this sketchball kid had to move several times probably to get away from angry clients and now he's in jail. As my friend Fitzy likes to say, "Funny people end up with funny looking faces" One word: Karma

Originally posted by diatribe:
This should be common sense, but don't give your money to someone else so they can pick shit up for you, never let your money out of your site.

True, but I did this a couple of times for different reasons. First of all it always seems unlikely that someone is such a jerk he's willing to avoid you for the rest of his life. One guy I knew actually quit his job to avoid running into me and I chased him for ten minutes one time untill he escaped into Woolworths.
Then there are the situations where it's a small amount, you're strung out and the potential benefit of getting a fix is a lot more important than losing ten quid.
But I agree, it's a stupid thing to do. Never again :)

Every time except for half a pill i bought once: every tiem i bought e it has been fake. Seeing as i am a pussy and the guys i bought them from were mean and scary i did nothing lol

I've had a friend pick up an eighth of dank which was covered with ammonia to weigh it down. We went back to the dealer's house, walked in without knocking, saw a bunch of scrawny dorks playing a Nintendo 64, broke the game, took all of our money back, flushed their dirty pot down the toilet, and gave them a somewhat mild beating.
I've had some guy with a tye dye shirt and Birkenstocks (one of those losers who still thinks he's in the sixties and was born in the mid 80's) sell me bad mushrooms. After I got over the next day which was filled with stomach pains, diarrhea, and kidney pains, I found him through a friend and the two of us beat him senseless. I heard he stopped selling drugs after that.
I've been sold fake acid tabs for 10 dollars a hit (I rarely pay more than 7, so I was really angry for this) and we went back to the guy who sold it to us, made him eat an entire sheet of his fake blotter because that was all he had left (It was just blotter paper with nothing in it) and blew his tires out before leaving.
Looking back on these incidents, I almost regret not laying in a few more punches or making the beatings a whole lot more severe.
People are bastards.

Reading these revenge stories makes me feel good! There are two men I have yet to seriously fuck up for this kind of thing, but I WILL.
Kenny Mckillip, you're a dead man. And so is a certain Icelandic drugdealer ;)
--- G.