• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Has Anyone Been Able To Enjoy Weed After Marijuana Hell?

Alright, well to get to the point, I was one of those who smoked for years daily.Started when I was like 15, then quit about 20, 23 now, but I was as heavy into it as I could possibly be as my life revolved around it.

It was definitely more abuse then responsible use, since deteriorating mental health on the behalf the anxiety and paranoia I got from weed, some would say it was basically psychotic.

It was a doubled edged sword, despite the fun and positives of use, it was overshadowed by overwhelming negative presence.

Yet, I continued....

Well after a couple years, I decided to dabble, had a few alright tokes, but then they were over shadowed by the typical anxiety ridden hell, with obsessive and intrusive thoughts coexisting with paranoia and racing heart.

Part of me wants to give yet another try, maybe I'm just fucking crazy.

With all the medical craze and marijuana being a god's gift to earth, I just want some relief of my own.

I was thinking about vaping, but even since highschool until 20s its been a lot of marijuana related issues and I'm not really in the position to risk my mental health,trying to maintain the last bit sanity I have(slight exaggeration, not a complete nut job folks).

Thoughts on this? Yay or nay? Part of me says it isn't worth it. But I was thinking of super micro dosing, but even one toke of a joint had me fucking miserable, so I don't know.

Ive had those symptoms but no matter how long you've been smoking just cut out the morning smoke and you should get a lot less negatives If i get compulsive thoughts and all the other things tho I just think about something else and relax as I can control my thoughts no matter what state im in just saying

If you don't like smoking weed, don't train yourself to like it. Try doing something else. Learn how to do something.

If you've reacted badly in the past i'd avoid it.

I've been smoking everyday for 6 years with minimal effects, besides occasional anxiety and the like.

I had a period a few months ago in opiate withdrawal and when i'd smoke I'd get bad health anxiety, worrying about my heart etc. and I cut way back for a month, using opiates all the while. But now i'm back to moderate opiate use and smoking about 3 bowls of loud a night give or take, and experiencing minimal anxiety, as long as I take my meds.

It's a crapshoot with herb though, cuz of all the varieties. The kind I got recently is a good Ratio and gets me stoned, but not paranoid or antsy, just feeling good and relaxed, and it makes some EXCELLENT kief, which I've been saving up, aiming to have at least 2.5 grams by Christmas, I really love some good pure kief hash. P

Press it just enough to get it stuck together, but not so much that it gets all dark and sticky, excellent stuff!

Tolerance isn't necessarily beneficial to "enjoy the Stone" in fact, when I first started smoking at 15, I NEVER got anxiety, it's actually something that's come along with tolerace, as well as addictions to other, less savory drugs.

Also smoking exclusively at NIGHTTIME may also help. That's mostly what I do anwyays, just wait till midnight and TOKE UP, so I don't have to deal with people and I can just get stoned like I USED to back when I was 15. (not really, but mostly, lol)

What is marijuana hell? I once lost most of a crop to budrot, that was bad, but I sorted myself out & it never happened again.

Unless you deal with the root anxiety, you'll probably have to quit. But anyone who can handle psychedelics should be able to get through cannabis anxiety. It's the same mindset. I couldn't smoke without having an automatic panic attack, even after one hit. Then I learned the basics of mindfulness through meditation, and now weed is fantastic.

Got pulled over not very long ago leaving the Dispencery. They got me with not wearing a seatbelt! $124 fine!! All that for a gram of Orange Kush and Granddaddy Purp, was totaly worth it imo.lmao