Happy Holidays - December 8th - The Asylum, Springfield, MA

::pokes her head out of her hole and blinks::
I've been living in RI as of late and have missed many a good party...haven't even been to tha asylum yet this year, humph!
BUT I promised one of ma girlies my ass would show up in full fledged party mode-
so be prepared to see my crimson...ummm yeah wisking by every now and again...I'm gunna be there even if the Ol Man doesn't want to come along...
smile.gif

::sighs::
I sure do miss that BL booth...
Saying of the Day:
~Remember Same shit, just a bigger pile~
smile.gif

~ReD
------------------
Aka TrippedUpRed:)
~HawdKore Killas~
"Shhhhh!! I'm flowin with my fluid!!" afta meetin Cid w/LiNZ-E

roar. why isnt this sooner? i cannot wait for this.
smile.gif

(now i just gotta find a way to get my arse there)

It sounds like there will be a lot of BL's at this party. we should seriously put together a meetup. This may seem early, but you know that meetups never happen. At least the ones I tried to make.

If we can all organize and get a meetup to happen that would be great! I've had the same problem and never seen a meetup acutally happen at the events I've been at where there were going to be one. I would really like to finally meet some other BL people. I've meet a few a while back but I've been out of the loop for so long I've got to get a fresh start going. And I haven't been to Asylum since the changes or renovations happened...
Who wants to do a meetup?
Jessie
------------------
Your village called, the Idiot is missing.

Hey to all you glowstick twirlers....i probably know some of you. I'm the blond chick that's always at the asylum doin the strings. not very good yet, but oh well. i'll see you all at happy holidays, and hopefully there will be a meetup
smile.gif

I'm gonna allow myself one big[ie: expensive] party before new year's as opposed to the $5-$10 ones i'm normally found at...i'm tossin b/w this PHAT ass jungle lineup and the CRAZY goa lineup for S.S.---they're like within a WEEK of eachother so i can really only do one...we'll see.
------------------
*cassidy*
aim: xoxcassidyxox
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

I'll def. be hittin this one up, every seat in my car's already full... and K you best be there! You know you'll find a way somehow. Reid Speed... c'mon!
peace
Katie

I too would like to give a big ol shoutout to all the glowstick twirlers out there! Keep it glowin, kids!!
------------------
AIM: TopRocka311
"Don't give up your independence
Unless it feels so right
Nothing good comes easily
Sometimes you gotta fight" - 311

HAHAHA Hootie would like to give mad props to all you glowsticka's out there...but Connell...he would like to hurt all you and shove those sticks up your bumhole cause, ya know...he's shady like that. HAHA God how things have changed for me

of course i'll get there. i already have mad options anyways. no one miss dave and i's glowstick twirlin duo extravaganza....it's off the hizzook!
k

Connell<---heard he loves to handle cock
Jamal<----can't handle his weed, but is that a bad thing?

okay okay, this is getting out of control. don't make me and my muscles intervene! riiight...
k

Jamal <---- Can't handle the sleeper hold
Connell <---- Can't handle my moves
Kristin <---- Can't handle her own ghetto booty
------------------
AIM: TopRocka311
"Don't give up your independence
Unless it feels so right
Nothing good comes easily
Sometimes you gotta fight" - 311