• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Happy fuckin xmas you cunts...

i thought i was in festivus . see dyslexia. and i got all BITTER hee hee like a grouwdy merikan

All you roast haters are missing out on one of the very best reasons to be alive on Planet Earth

I can only assume you have been traumatised by terrible cooking or something, I know soggy sprouts and fatty meat etc can leave terrible psychological scarring

I've never really been into food. Eating has always been more of a chore than a delight - especially with other people. I find people stuffing their faces quite disgusting and I assume they feel the same about me.

Food is probably the only addiction I haven't succumbed to...

I've never really been into food. Eating has always been more of a chore than a delight - especially with other people. I find people stuffing their faces quite disgusting and I assume they feel the same about me.

Food is probably the only addiction I haven't succumbed to...
Omg I could have wrote this!

It thoroughly disgusts me watching people stuff their faces. I eat to survive not for enjoyment and even then at the moment I’m taking ensure drinks just for the calories, I haven’t eaten proper food in months. The excess of Christmas in regards to food is over stimulating to me and I just can’t even imagine myself chewing food.

boke!! 🤮

I had an obese aunt who got her stomach stapled twice...hearing her breathe heavily and basically have an orgasm with every bite ruined most Xmases growing up...especially when I was made to sit right next to her because no one else could handle it.

I think that alone has put me off ever reaching any sort of unhealthy BMI...I do love food though. Almost as much as drugs.

JD Honey and some codeine here. Abd watching Lilvibe open her gifts. Time spent with reddit friends too. A really lovey day.

I've yet to try that JD honey, but I like the sound of it - it's just out of my price range.

Hope Lil'vibe is enjoying her Christmas...