• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Happy fuckin xmas you cunts...

fuck da fucking fuck off, friend.
lol
i changed my mind again. killin - or maimin at the least - that flea and tick infested fat bastard is ON! again. lol
bk brought me back to my senses.
what joy its gonna be when dat ciokie munchin mf sees my sake sodden red eyes when he turn around tonight. gotta samari sword, too.
be like... im just droppin off a coupla things
yeah, ya gonna be a couple pounds heavier and they gotta wheel yo ass out. lol
yeeeaaahhhheeyyy!

It's officially Xmas in the uk in 40mins. I'm currently at my mothers place in my childhood room which is so overheated no one could possibly sleep in this coffin, and clearly no one has slept in it for years.

I have opiates and wine, so not really complaining. Tomorrow I will eat like a pig once more. And the day after, and so on.

Then I'm boshing MDMA till the new year. Fuck you covid. I change for no virus.
<3

It's late Xmas morning here.

Kids happily playing with their gifts I sneaked in at 3am.

Having a catnap and off to Xmas dinner en masse at a restaurant later.

Have a good one folks.

wasdat?
:oops:
hope we all here today
i passed out after two shots of sake
afaik knowone has been here but I swear I heard something up and down our stairs. got up around 5 to peep the scene
woke up to snow (depicted in my kitchen window as I was fixin my meducci of kratom and phenibut):
0MTFgeh.jpg

@Bella Figura
Was it you who railed against all things snow?
Checked the snow and no tracks. Fat bastards dont just fly (i was one as a lad and know floating wasnt a "thing"), so....
I sure as fuck aint shovelin no snow... last time I did that I lost 90% mobility... currently back up to ~80%. Will let the mail-person bus ass this time. :whistle:🤷‍♂️🚑
merry crimmus yall
one

Been caning the vodka since 4am.

Just woke up on the bed wondering what the fuck happened and it turns out everyone's had their xmas dinner while I was asleep.

I'm now relegated to the kitchen to eat my dinner on my own.

Suits me, I fuckin hate eating with other people... :D

Edit: am I the only one that finds xmas dinner a chore rather than a delight? I would honestly rather have beans on toast...

Last edited:
Been caning the vodka since 4am.

Just woke up on the bed wondering what the fuck happened and it turns out everyone's had their xmas dinner while I was asleep.

I'm now relegated to the kitchen to eat my dinner on my own.

Suits me, I fuckin hate eating with other people... :D

Edit: am I the only one that finds xmas dinner a chore rather than a delight? I would honestly rather have beans on toast...
I'm not really a fan either tbh. Roast parsnips are probably the best bit but I make them regularly anyway.
I'm having a chicken vindaloo instead, fuck it, and plenty of rum.
And for dessert? INTRAVENOUS KETAMINE!!! 😊💉