• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy birthday Stee

It wasn't taken by me - it was taken by this Asian fella with a professional camera with a photojournalist convex lens that the promoter hired to take pi xof the night. The camera on my phone is crap so Scotch took most of the good photos I've posted as the cam on his fone is excellent.

It does look like fantastic night mate - though a tad crowded for my liking. I'm not sure I would have liked to be with Billy, Mandy and Lucy in that lot...

We had VIP tickets so we had loads of space up on the balcony- that main room in the club is a 100 years old + theatre

RcXd9cG.jpg

YN5rTkx.jpg

Here's a really good 10 min highlight reel taken by one of the attendees with a mobile phone

I promise apart from one more photo ill give the weekend bits a rest now b4 everyone falls asleep

It's in chronological order so it gets more mental as it goes along

Last edited:
You need to come down to Australia sometime Stee and come to one of our doofs. The doof scene here is kind of unique to Australia. Think epic rave set ups in the bush. Camping. Great tunes of all genres..lots of psytrance but a lot of techno and house. The best psychedelics flowing. Generally no fuckwits..its a pretty tight knit scene as OTW can attest to. But in my opinion dancing under the stars or when the sun is rising outdoors in good weather cant be beat. You are welcome any time.

One of my mates djing at a recent doof held in the forest near Byron Bay. This only shows the stage. The lighting is extremely professional and the sounds systems are Function One.

13322004_10154316690940362_7848022144900307956_n.jpg

Last edited:
They sound gorgeous Consumer - we still have good free parties in the UK during the summer but you have the weather, the vibe etc to make it a winner 9 times out of 10 - and because we have a piece of legislation banning unlicensed 'raves' (the Criminal Justice Act 1994) they tend to be no bigger than 4- 500 folk generally, where as I bet those doofs can be huge with the space you have giving you the ability to fuck off into the middle of nowhere.

Saying that though for 20 years we had the best and some of the biggest designer dance clubs in Europe after Ibiza so clubbing sans al fresco in Ibiza and the UK has to me always been just as amazing as outdoor do's, as the systems in some of the clubs I have been in would never have the punch that anything outside could provide due to the unique acoustics of each building (i.e. the venue I was in on Friday, the Digbeth Institute has a 19th century theatre as it's main room so all the wood in the fixtures and fittings gives the beat a specially gorgeous reverb. It has been used for all night raves since 1991)

Anyway - like I said I'll leave it now as I promised I wouldn't bore folk with dance music talk when I applied for the Mod post. This thread is just a special exception so I can witter on about the weekend. I have found some more pics on my own phone which I'll plop in here before I drop it.

Here's me warming up for the evenings entertainment with a spliff, a good quality Polish larger and a decent bomb of whizz in me gullet ....

O3gw914.jpg

and some of my crap pix from in the main room

pJtH2xD.jpg

4PDc6Zk.jpg

Tyskie, excellent choice man! Glad you had a great birthday :)

Ive been to Poland a couple of times and as a general non - drinker I love the stuff

It goes down nicely with a bit of highgrade imo, that and Red Stripe <3

I don't like drinking and smoking weed at the same time unless im out andthe sun is shining. In fact, I don't really drink unless I'm out full stop.... which is like never (Friday notwithstanding).

It goes down nicely with a bit of highgrade imo, that and Red Stripe <3

Red Stripe was always my glug of choice at Dreamscape, Helter Skelter, One Nation etc at the Sanctuary back in the 90's while I was waiting for the beans to do their trick..........