Happy birthday Stee

Sadie

Bluelight Crew
To a really great guy, I hope you have a fantastic day hunnie xx

Happy Birthday Stee

HJZ9Eh0.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, pal :)

I, too, hope you enjoyed yourself the other night and aren't feeling too rough today so that you can continue the debauchery.

Cheers ladies, gents, love the GK anger Flo xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

I'm going to spam the thread with Scotch's pix for quaverstee posterity. I'll be online properly by tomorrow hopefully. If I am then I'll log onto the net and Bluelight ;)

The first 4 are some general shots of the disco and me striking some striking poses - and voguing.

The last lot is me and my ultimate mancrush - Godskitchen super resident and former Radio 1 DJ - The absolutely fantamazing DJ Robert "FERGIE" Ferguson. "HAPPY DAZE" =D 8(

abSwRWhl.jpg

DiXpNP4l.jpg

YN5rTkxl.jpg

RcXd9cGl.jpg

And here's Mr Amazing......... with his fave Jock Fergiebwoy <3 <3 <3

WrCZSIgl.jpg

nwDjTF6l.jpg

VZ8Z0pGl.jpg

I can't say thakyou enuff to Scotchypoo for sorting all of this including the pix of moi with my all time musical pin up. <3

Last edited:
Looks like a cracking night was had stee. You deserve it. Hope it was a good release.

Cheers fella - badass is the understatement of the century - its the best night out dancing I've had in 8 years. It kicked my fucking ass as I've never been so high/ off my face in my life.... fucking major epilepisode of the highest quality.

Hope you've had a good weekend fellla - I heard about what a bad day u had on Friday - its a kick in the balls proper dude so I hope your feeling a bit better about things. If not then we'll have to see what we can do to get you feeling better about LIGATINP (life in general and things in particular ;-) ) xx

Last edited: