• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy birthday Stee

Cheers fella - badass is the understatement of the century - its the best night out dancing I've had in 8 years. It kicked my fucking as I've never been so high/ off my face in my life.... fucking major epilepisode of the highest quality.

Hope you've had a good weekend fellla - I heard about what a bad day u had on Friday - its a kick in the balls proper dude so I hope your feeling a bit better about things. If not then we'll have to see what we can do to get you feeling better about LIGATINP (life in general and things in particular ;-) ) xx
Good as i can be. Tough times sure but i will get through it. I have great friends and support. I need a good dance. That is on the cards soon too. I really need it. Good times always follow the bad.

Glad you both had a lovely time you deserve a good night out enjpy your birthday

Evey

Cheers Scotch - after you took the pix of us you should have stamped on his to get him back ;-)

He made me feel godly whilst doing it though, well, him, the speed,mdma and acid..... I forgive him...

Happy birthday Stee, sorry I'm a bit late, had somewhere to go. Looks like you went somewhere a whole lot better than me, nice one.

What you on about, he only went to a village disco bopping to the birdy song all night ;)

Absolutely Foobs. Check this bitch out...

eueIGx9.jpg

It wasn't taken by me - it was taken by this Asian fella with a professional camera with a photojournalist convex lens that the promoter hired to take pix of the night. The camera on my phone is crap so Scotch took most of the good photos I've posted as the cam on his fone is excellent.

Last edited: