• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hallucinating on E

I love seeing shit. Just love it.

I had what were described as kbomb pills but probably could have been anything, I was on the dance floor and some bucket appeared on a chicks head, then everyones noses started growing long like pinochio and then a chick in the DJ booth turned into a giant peanut... that was cool :p

I've seen lots and lots of shit but that was unique in the fact that i was absolutely real and there....

I've seen people turn into ATM's on the dance floor, I've had loads and loads of cool CEVs...

I've seen cooler shit still when I was on LSA/LSD/etc but we are talking about pills :)

I had some before.
Back in the early '90s, I have had some pills that cause me to see some walls breathing. The texture on the walls was also giving me some rainbows in the pattern on the white walls. That was during the comedown of a long night.

During the same time period, I would see rainbows out of the corners of my eyes while in clubs sometimes.

A few years ago I had spent the night rolling on 3 pills. I was outside enjoying the sun coming up in the woods. While looking around I thought I saw some very colorful people in the woods around me. I also thought I heard them asking what I was doing. I never could bring them into focus though. Everything else in the woods was sharp and defined except for these bright, colorful people. All the colors of the clothes they had were very bright but lacked any detail. The same was for their faces. Very bright colors but no definition or detail. I was feeling very trippy while seeing them and spent a very long time watching them to see what they would do. LOL

my fav is having a lighter in your hand but still standing there for half an hour searching your pockets for it and then realize and smile :) then look up and everyone in the chill out area is stairing at me and laughing.

Libotte said:
my fav is having a lighter in your hand but still standing there for half an hour searching your pockets for it and then realize and smile :) then look up and everyone in the chill out area is stairing at me and laughing.

I spent more than an hour backtracking all my steps desperately looking for my phone only to find that it was in my hand the entire time.

MazDan said:
I spent more than an hour backtracking all my steps desperately looking for my phone only to find that it was in my hand the entire time.

loooooooooooooool

I have had great hallucinations on pills they were MDA and MDA/MDMA though. At my brothers houes I went outside to smoke a gig and saw that there were two peopl I never met sitting outside. Well I start talking to them and they are doing sign language back to me. My brother then comes out and is like "dude you are talking to my plants" I looked at him and then back at the "people" and saw that they were really bushes. I have had some others but that was the most intense one.

MDMALUVR said:
I have had great hallucinations on pills they were MDA and MDA/MDMA though. At my brothers houes I went outside to smoke a gig and saw that there were two peopl I never met sitting outside. Well I start talking to them and they are doing sign language back to me. My brother then comes out and is like "dude you are talking to my plants" I looked at him and then back at the "people" and saw that they were really bushes. I have had some others but that was the most intense one.

Hahahhahahaha that's awesome

Man one night after eating 2 mda pills I wastched a cartoon on my wall for like a half hour. Then Geometric paterns glowed all over my room. I could I could make things move with my eys and it was so comfy. but absolutely dangerous driving when yoiur slowing down for big rigs that arent really there.

I almost had an unfortunate experience on E. (sounds impossible, I know..) My boyfriend and I had to go into the basement for some reason (trying to find a chair to paint pretty colors) and all of a sudden the roll started. I felt really detached with reality and his voice sounded like an echo. I started to freak out, so I ran upstairs and ran outside. Thankfully the fresh air and green trees helped out a lot. =)