• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hallucinating on E

When it comes to what I do and see when I roll, I don't consider anything "factual" lol just FUN

I've seen crazy things on certain rolls. I believe MDA has hallucinating affects at certian doses?? i'm not sure.
I remember these "Grey Malboro's" that hit miami were great at high doses(pill wise) because the pills "tested" clean (and seemed clean too-just weak) I believe there was MDA in them. Cause once you took 4+ of these bad boys, kansas went bye bye. haha My friend was tripping with mexican slaves and dragons listening to Rabbit On the Moon. GREAT times.

I was jsut sharing, you don't have to believe anything i said ;)

anftron said:
Plenty of times for me many years ago after big nights... I can totally relate to the people who see glasses, as I've seen it on my close friends (who I know don't wear glasses),numerous randoms throughout a night and even on myself when I looked in the mirror. At a rave I saw a mattress in the middle, turns out it was just a bunch of empty water bottles. I've also seen tattoos on people, peoples faces melting, I also recall seeing people from a distance but getting closer these people would disappear and when you'd go back they would reappear. I've also seen bugs lol. My friends age right in front of me and also see peircings on their faces too. I've also seen like fishing nets or something grow over someone's face and it spins very slowly at the same time lol. My friend just reminded me once when I was telling him a story and I looked away and looked back at him and I go "Who the hell are you?" and I remember my friends face changed into someone elses and he had a full different scenary behind him. We were both on a hotel balcony in the city, but I saw massive mountains and a waterfall behind him and it turns out it was just the buildings after a bit more focus.

This is an excellent post for describing how the hallucinations on mdma can be.

i was at a club and had 3 very good pills. The club was half empty when we got there and when it got close to closing, there was nary a soul. That's when I was sort of coming down already. That's also when I started seeing stuff lol. At first I saw a car right in the middle of the dance floor. Soon after, when I was around the edge of the dance floor, I turn around and the whole club was packed full of people all wearing sunglasses and everyone was dancing and jumping! That has to be one of the sickest trips for me because I knew that there really was no one!
But it looked so sick! :) Anyways I've noticed that a lot of people mention the sunglasses thing. I guess since usually the people who are rolling have em on??

When i look at my arms (with a t-shirt on) they look like just bones they are so skinny. i see people flickering at the corner of my eyes and whatever im walking to gets further and further away.

The first time I dropped pills I went back to my boyfriend's flat after the club closed. My boyfriend, myself and two friends all danced in the dark and hugged as a group. I was the first to start coming down so sat and watched them (with the lights off) and I swear there were at least fifty people in the room! I could see a massive crowd of people where the three guys were and the walls, which are painted plain beige, were covered in patterns and were moving. I thought it was pretty sweet.

This weekend just gone it was pretty much the same thing...my curtains were covered in patterns and were all animated. When lying in bed during the comedown, I was talking to my boyfriend and I could see him sitting up and talking, so I was looking at where I thought his face was, but in fact, he was lying down so I was looking in the complete wrong place to talk to him.

This morning (two days after taking the pills) I closed my eyes and the things I was seeing in my head were photograph-perfect images of people/celebrities doing things like playing guitar. My recollection of people has never been as impressive as it was this morning!

The only time I have hallucinated on E was when I mixed it with about a half an ounce of chronic. That was a very very very trippy night.

I get absolutely no visuals on MDMA but on MDA it is a competely different story. I saw black holes in the sky and all the clouds were morphing into them in a circle. I also saw my friend who was about 100 feet away from me dissapear and then reappear right in front of me

totally depends whats in your pill. Which can be basically almost anything.

I've had the most realistic/scary halluncinating I've ever had from 'ecstasy', which was probably MDA, DXM or God knows what. But lots of ghosts, like actually seeing ghosts and faces. There used to be a thread about it....MDA and ghosts.

if you're in the mood for MDMA and you get a trippy pill it sucks. One bad trippy pill turned my girl off MDxx's for years now. I think she was expecting mdma and took 'mmda' and didn't like it.

dxm...yuck

mda...pretty sweet.

bluedolphin said:
MDMA also seems to make things two dimensional. Like the person I'm focused on in the foreground will seem to pop out against a two dimesional background.

I get that too! Weird. ;p

i see things in a cartoonish kind of way, is that what you mean when yall say 2 dementional?

No, I wouldn't say it was "cartoonish" at all... more like the person is standing in front of a backdrop... or a giant television screen? The person I'm focused on doesn't look like he/she is a part of the background. I hope that makes sense. =P

Oh 2+ pills I always get patterns too,
But ever stared at a big map? I have a good map of Canada and it just looks so friggen cool... Can't explain xD

M D A not mdma-
Have you heard the phrase "floored" ? That is how we used it to describe the MDA experience. The hallucinations are hard to describe, but definitely present. Especially on a higher doses.(2-3) The peak is like a mixture of E, Heroin, and mescaline. When i would peak, I would have to sit down.
M D A is not going to be everyones fav. party drug. But out of all the rolls i v'e taken in my time, MDA is by far my favorite choice.
Dont get me wrong, mdma is a special drug. To be honest, I would take mda over mdma anyday . just my 2 cents.

Damb, I've never seen anything on E, I want to though.
I have seen alot of objects breathing or what some people call "The Sahara Effect"

Seriously?^^^^^

If you take more at once you hallucinate? It accurd to me It might work like that.
But everybodies body is different. I'm gonna try it. I think Its easier to hallucinate in the dark or "Dim" places rather than in brod daylight.
-I've never really hallucinated in the light at all. Even on the stronger hallucinagines I've taken (2c-b, Shrooms, Diphen).

dizazterpiece6799 said:
Just take more pills at the same time..

Thats possible but not certain.

Please remember this is a harm reduction forum.

Your advice could potentially be very dangerous.

i see purple halos around white lightbulbs.
also, for the strangest reason, i kept seein visual patterns with the lime and lemon colors, very much like the sprite commercials. weird.

Sorry guys, been away from PC for ages :)

On the weekend, I drank for a long time then decided it would be a good idea to double drop some White Mitsubishi's! (i normally take more care of myself :<)

Couldn't see straight for about an hour, and then this happened...

the light above the pool table had solar flares coming out of it, i was like err ok...

went into another room and had a chat with a chick from work...her fishnet stockings were rotating..like a barber's sign if that makes any sense...

went back to the pool room, and the coat rack was a person, i swear to god haha

Never had hallu's before on e, but hey, they do exist :)