• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hallucinating on E

i see people with glasses on, and when i try to get close to them to see if the glasses are real they disapear. But then when i back up i see them again.

i seen:-

rhino's, giant cows, police cars, women sittin on desk's talkin on phones, chinese dragon heads, UFO's, an egg shaped moon the list goes on

^^^^ pupils, eh? yeah i have seen glasses on people that disappear and reappear with distance as well. When you are out side smoking and its kinda dark, thats when I have seen some really weird shit happen in peoples faces. I guess your brain is able to make up what it can't see.

I see dead people.

And have you ever noticed that most of the time when u see something you sort of know deep down inside that its not really real but just the pills doing it?

re:

Lol, well one thing's for sure: we're just a big bunch of glasses-seein' kids.

And here I thought I was the only one :)

In any case, other than the glasses, the only visual I get is where inanimate objects seem to do some wierd-ass "breathing" thing. Still things in the room appear to swell up and then shrink back down to normal size (the same way your chest does when you take slow, deep breaths). Same thing happens when I drop acid, too.

My boyfriend on the other hand sees something new just about every time we roll. Once he swore up and down that there was a kitten sitting out in the parking lot of this hotel we were at... alas, no kitty. And then there was the time when he broke up a deep, drug-induced heart-to-heart a group of us were having to tell us all about the giant snake crawling around the perimeter of the room (upon investigation, this turned out to be the floral design on the wallpaper border). He's always been the one going "Holy shit! You guys missed it!" or "Damn, did you see that too?".

Fuck yes I get hallucinations on E!

On a one night bender, I ate 12 pills that contained high levels of MDA, and I kept seeing my friends face morph into devilish faces, and once it even started coming at me, mouthing the words to the music we were listening to... I never looked at my friend the same way again.

I get most of my visuals on the comedown and usually have to have 2-3 pills or one strong one.

Wonder why so many people get the 'glasses' thing, cause I do too.. %)

My visuals are always the same, people faces (or any bare skin) are covered in tribal tattoo's (like NZ/Samoan tat's), or henna tattoos or spots (kinda like the trill - Dax- out of Star trek), the spots are usually floresent and are end up being very detailed.

Has to be in dark clubs and if i get too close to the subject they go away.

Actually I have seen some lighting patterns become 3D after starting at them for a few seconds, but that was definitley MDA. I was completely fucked up.

I love MDMA visual distortions. The glasses in particular make me go crazy - I've only ever rolled once when I didn't see them(terrible pills). On my third time rolling, I spent about 4 hours in this guys back garden. I was wearing these mirrored sunglasses. Every time I spoke to someone, I would see them wearing my sunglasses and be all like "How did you get my shades, man?", while I was still wearing them. I also saw them lying on the ground frequently, and I'd try to pick them up, and they'd dissolve. I actually spent about 20mins at some point running around the garden chasing after the shades before I realised that I was still wearing them...lmao. I spent about two hours trying to roll a joint that night, but i kept spacing out and forgetting what I was doing.

Other than glasses, my depth perception is always fucked, peoples faces morph into picasso painting style faces, and out in low light things like boxes at a distance become people and groups of people become cars(very confusing).

The face morphing can be a total laugh... people in my roll group tend to swap clothes a lot when mashed and we always get totally confused...... one of my mates tried to kiss my other mate thinking he was his girlfriend..... :p

I have visuals all the time on E! and i ALWAYS SEE GLASSES too!!! i have seen mice in a basket, spiders crawling up my curtain, and much more....freaky shit

i see glasses too. and people with fur on their faces. and people with no eyes. or no mouths. but thats probably due to mda and 2cb. it takes alot of pure mdma to make me see things that arent there. if i smoke pot i get plenty of visual though

i think alot of you guys are confusing mdma with mda...

I had this last night, and I was going to start a thread if I didn't find this one... I had one good pill (I had had one from the same batch before, too, without hallucinations, and it was definitely MDMA). On the comedown, I was seeing all sorts of weird things. First I saw a shopping bag floating around American Beauty style... it suddenly faded out of existence, and I started to freak a bit (only my second time on MDMA...). I was about to freak out and run to look for one of my more experienced friends, when I realised it was kinda cool ;).

Later, I saw these two metal latice sort of towers, which later changed into twin Empire State buildings, and then into twin Eiffel Towers. I also saw this big line of high-voltage power lines... The fun thing was, these things didn't move - they were consitently in the exact same spot! I tried to touch the towers, which reassured me that I was, in fact, going insane ;), but the power lines were way out in the distance, so had to ask people...

We did work out where the tower things and the power lines came from, though. Power lines were easy - the party was near a major power plant :). The tower was a little more tricky, but we finally worked out that when driving there, we passed this metal pillar monument thing that was all lit up and looked pretty cool, and we commented on it as we passed... Still dont know where the shopping bag came from, though... I love my mind =D

ive tripped quite a few time when on pills. The worst time was on the speckled octagons, i double dropped then took 2 more within about 2 hours and i was trippin all night and still the next morning.I was seeing insects crawling all over my mates wallpaper when it was just the pattern, seeing things moving about under my skin when i looked at the palms of my hands, i think i was trippin for about 10 hours, definitely the most fucked ive been on pills

i always hallucinate off of mdma/mda pills...strange thing is i never used too...i could eat 4, 5 pills a night and nothing...then after i fried, ive been hallucinating since.

however...the first time i started to fully trip out of mda pills, i would start seeing midget people...had to ask my friend hella times, dude...are they midgets??? lol...anyways...i prefer mdma hallucinations, because i always see beautiful imagery...such as white sand pyraminds with a baby blue sky and clean blue water...etc...i could go on with what ive seen, but im sure ya'll dont wanna hear it :b but yes...hallucinating on e is very entertaining and fun

The hallucination I hate the most is the one where everybody looks like someone I 've me before.

i hallucinate quite a bit wen am coming down, but never really when am up. i seen theis bearded man flying towards me. and i seen one of my friends measuring his fingers with giant rulers. wierd :D

i find that when i wear glasses (possibly due to the condensation) my mind plays tricks on me. just mild things. i also get mild paranioa (e.g. people calling my name, seeing people walk behind me that arnt there, but it doesnt really freak me out)

the best ive ever has was seeing a guy with snake eyes, then me going "WOAH YOU'VE GOT CONTACTS!" and him saying "no.." and being normal again.

: )

phunkattak, finally someone else who halleucinates like I do. People turn into people I barely know, people i've met before and maybe talked to once or twice but I don't know THAT well. When I eat alot of pills I get paranoia too, seeing things that aren't there, people walkin around me and tryin to talk to me that aren't there etc. I really don't like halleucinatin though, anyone notice an effect based on how much you eat how quickly? I only halleucinate hard when I drop alot quickly.

i've only ate x once and never halucinated, just euphoric. the body buzz was good, reminded me of a shroom body buzz with a coke euphoric buzz. how many rolls usually does it take to halucenate