• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Guys, what do you ejaculate into?

ejaculate

most commonly i let go into a pair of boxers or tanktop under my bed; sometimes i spray into the toilet or bathroom sink; it's fun to watch myself shoot

yeah - when I jerk off I love to shot all over myself - stomach and chest. Also I love to wear tight jeans and rub myself until I shoot my load inside my jeans - - makes for a nice warm sloppy mess

Sex - on my lady or myself, depending.
Solo - a not so favorite t-shirt.

Great thread, snickers wrappers? Lol
I'm deff going to be more aware of where I lounge in peoples bedrooms after reading all this!

Eh, I feel a bit like a jerk by saying this, but generally inside my gf without protection. She loves it, or so it seems. She's on BC, and we are completely monogamous. I'm telling you, nothing beats busting a nut inside your significant other without protection. When you both cum at the same time, that's basically the height of intimacy.

No reason to feel like a jerk at all for that, I agree 110%, and really, when monogamous bc is the only protection needed.

Doesn't get any better than cumming at the same time inside each other. Always fun to switch it up too, for me it's either in her or in her mouth.

When solo either paper towel or her panties from the laundry.

I used to do it over the sink but in the past few weeks I've slowly cared less and less until now where I just do it in my undies and just enjoy leaving the cum swirl around in there
And yes its extremely gay but nenever know till u try it ;)

paper towels. easier to catch cum in than toilet paper. disposable (the most important part.) i'm not trying to have a jizz rag chillin at my place.

I lay some newspaper on the floor and then blast away without having to worry about grabbing tissues/sock/wrappers at a moment's notice. Besides, after 4 hrs of fapping on meth you aren't going to want to place any material like a freaking sock on the stinging raw skin penis.