• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

guys, do you prefer full figured women?

This issue has absolutely nothing to do with being brainwashed by the fashion industry or spoonfed by the media.
IMO, this comment just shows how brainwashed you are.

I'm really confused about the issue of fashion and other cultural blurbage. I always start thinking that I like a certain type of a girl until a girl who looks completely different from my type comes along and blows me away. I use to think that I like only blonds, then only dark haired women, then only mixed hair, then only curvy, then only bony, so now I've given up and know that I like them all, it probably depends on some chemistry or something.
As far as thin/plump goes, I think I like "normal" girls, but after looking at the pictures posted in the original question, I guess I like them on a thinner side. I think the first picture is of a perfect woman, maybe 8-9 rating, while the second one is more like 4-5. So go figure, but it could be something to do with the fact that the first one looks at you while the second one looks down. As far as height, 5.4 to 5.7 would be perfect, with 115lb to 135lb range. But then again, once some other girl comes along and all my beliefs crumble, this range crumbles with it. ;)
Oh yeah, most girls I dated so far are in the 5.9-5.11 height category with 135lb to 155lb range.
[ 28 March 2002: Message edited by: Xplore ]

Fuck the 1.6083 figure. My standards have drastically changed.
All women must be a 1 meter tall decahedron (crisp, sharp edges, none of that rounded crap), with a mass of 17.4 kilograms and must be painted this color of orange, expressed in hexadecimal format: FF6600. Acrylic paints are preferred. They should also be constucted of 18 gauge cold rolled steel. Each side of the polygon should be numbered from 1 to 10 in binary numbers, in blue paint (0000FF), in a 200 point Italic Veranda font. The polygon should then be filled with crack, consisting of 70% cocaine, 30% inert ingredients.

Oh, and it goes without saying that the entire structure should be TIG welded, and finished by hand prior to painting with 80 grit sandpaper.

thats just one thing, women make good friends too, the sweet ones, that is. my preferences for friends and romantic date is different.
true, you cant tell a bulimic, but If I find out, ill stop dating her. I cant stand someone with a mental disorder harming themselves. would you date someone that cuts herself and bleeds all over?

Xplore, in this case, your standards could crumble again when this hot 250 pounder, 6 and a half feet tall woman comes to you :)
CrystalMeth, you remind me of computers, of course :)
[ 28 March 2002: Message edited by: Computer_collector ]

You people are FAR too picky...
I like women, how about that?

You're all GORGEOUS, so get over this already.
Simply cannot get over the obsession some people have with how much people weigh ..... bizarre. All these weight ranges etc, if you're out of that range your unacceptable bla bla, sheesh.
Skinny's mighty fine, so is curvy ok?
Look at it this way, when you're all in your 40s you'll look back on your FINE 20 something self and go, "man I wish I looked like that now".
Its all relative.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
thank you !!! everybody needs to get some....so why don't we just spread the love (safely and responsibly of course ;) )
i love every bit of my 5'4'', 175pd, 36DDD body!!!
and if other people don't o well... so what do you think about that :) !!!!

Yes yes, be happy with what you have! If everybody wanted the same thing, it would be a very boring world.

sigh...
These days you have to have an unorthodox sexual preference to even recieve legitimacy points.

^^^
Are you saying that liking women who are slightly larger is an unorthodox sexual preference?
Not an attack, just a question.

This topic is annoying.
One cannot descriminate against people for their weight and proportions.
AND
One cannot set criteria for falling in love
IF
you truly fall in love.. it will not be with a body of thinness or thickness...
BUT
It will be with a soul and a heart.

true, you cant tell a bulimic, but If I find out, ill stop dating her. I cant stand someone with a mental disorder harming themselves. would you date someone that cuts herself and bleeds all over?
So, you the mentally ill should be shunned. Yay! I've dated tons of people who self-mutilate. They're fun, and don't try to hide behind some bullshit like saying they're asexual (although I did know someone who claimed to be "Polymorphously Perverse", and I would have none of that).
And carbon based, of course.

age= 20 years, 11 months, 13 days, 6 hours, 15 minutes -- 5 feet, 7 inches -- 119.5 pounds -- bra= 34 B -- dress size 5-9 -- size 7 feet -- -3.25 corrective lenses -- 2g ear lobes -- blah blah blah
whatever all that means to you. it says nothing about what i really look like and who i am.
***It's all about style***
lol