• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

guys, do you prefer full figured women?

thanks for yer imput, zorn :) I still have a question in the psychadellic drug topic: does lack of sleep cause hallunications and no one else answered yet except that rude man
they are already making the switch to full figured. I see more pics of plus sized women now on the web. also the average american is size 14! that makes me smile :)
[ 23 March 2002: Message edited by: Computer_collector ]

I think that if you can find even one thing that's real Attractive about someone then that can be enough to intrigue you. As you get older and wiser it seems that you take everything into consideration when it comes to being attracted to someone.
I think StarTripper has a great smile, which that alone would make me want to talk to her. For another girl, it might be her dreamy eyes, the next one, her vuluptious(spell?)curves, and finally, the last one may be an average looking girl w/ a super-cool, energetic, and confident personality.
I love women so I'm not one of those super-picky guys who will only talk to girls who meet 8 out of 10 points on their checklist. Lots of women can be like that too. Personality is stronger than great looks to me. Having both would be great though...

::sigh::
This post is making me extremely depressed.
I'd break out the alcohol right now but I guess I don't need the calories now do I? :X

^^^^don't you dare be!! ::hugs::
you and i are about the same size (except i'm like a foot shorter and a cup-size smaller) but anyways--theres definetly not a damn thing wrong with either of our bodies!! we're hot! ;)
~*~kristen~*~

I think being healthy is the important thing. Weight is irrelevant unless you're talking about extremes.
Heaps of different types of bodies are sexy, curvy, thin, short, tall, etc but being way underweight or way overweight and unfit is distinctly unsexy.
DancinXTCangel, lots of guys like curvy girls! I have 2 brothers and a lot of male friends, housemates etc who'll check out chicks regardless of their size. Most boys just like pretty girls - and let's face it, you're a pretty girl :D Women were meant to have boobies and hips, its what makes us women after all.
I find it bizarre that there's guys out there who have such specific ideas about a chick's weight! I wouldn't have the faintest clue what people weigh nor do I particularly care.
As far as the photos go, both are lovely girls but 1st one is a little thin and 2nd is a little heavy for my taste. This doesn't detract from their attractiveness though!
Healthy people = sexy people.
[ 23 March 2002: Message edited by: ~~ElectroCute~~ ]

Yay, watch me become unpopular! :p I like skinny girls. I like skinny girls to the extent that I really have no attraction to "full figured" women, I just can't. I like a "tight" (not toned 6-pack or anything) body, usually with small breasts (some girls can pull off larger breasts - its on a girl by girl basis). I love petite asian girls (not stereotyping), but I also do appreciate nice curvy hips, but that's a bone structure thing, not a body-fat thing. In the samples posted, I think the first girl is really very nice (btw, you can see her ribs because of the position of her arms), and the second girl holds absolutely no attraction for me. Yes, I'm what's wrong with society, making these girls starve themselves - so sue me :p

oh god...why do i even bother? its nice to know that as well society hating my natrual body shape, so does a huge percentage of the male population :( :( :(

If a woman's weight in pounds isn't exactly 1.6308 times her height in centimeters, I'm not attracted to her.

Moonlight--I agree!!
I already feel bad enough about my body just from looking in the mirror every day knowing that I've tried EVERYTHING and there is nothing I can do about my size. I don't need to come on here and have people tell me my body is ugly and unattractive!! Don't you think I KNOW THAT ALREADY?!? You don't have to make me feel even worse about it.
[ 23 March 2002: Message edited by: DancinXTCangel ]

come on guys.....
do you really think any girl on the street looks like the chick you are panting over in maxium?

Well, a full bodied woman sounds much better than an empty-bodied woman doesn't she.
There are as wide a range of preferences are there are ranges of bodies (and girls like DancingXTCAngel definitely don't need to worry. <drool&gt ;) .
Fuck the magazines and their scrawny chicks with fake tits. I don't want to get bruised by the corners when I'm supposed to be getting a cuddle.
Driving in flat country is boring. Go where there are fast curves, steep hills, and hot humid forests!
Bachus

I dont even bother looking at the pics of women in Maxim, FHM, stuff and what not magazines. I dont check playboy cause the photos there arent approperate! I dont know what insane man could be attracted to fake women, to speak. are there pics of women(and men) in bluelighter? I didnt know there was! and full figured ladies, dont hate your bodies. how many times do we need to tell you that thin is *not* in? we love curves and that means you!

how many times do we need to tell you that thin is *not* in? we love curves and that means you!
You're a bit mistaken...that was the 16'th century you're talking about, when being full figured meant you had access to a steady supply of food, and thus were prime mating material. In the 21'st century, thin *is* in. And before you ask, yes, I do see girls who look like the ones in Maxim, etc... every day, at the beach, the mall, clubs, bars, etc...
The first girl is my ideal body style: shorter, thin, tight, small breasts.
The second picture doesn't do much for me at all. She's got a nice face, but her body is, well, bleh.

Originally posted by *CrystalMeth Bunny*:
If a woman's weight in pounds isn't exactly 1.6308 times her height in centimeters, I'm not attracted to her.
LMFAO!
is there such a thing as a number fetish? heh
~*~kristen~*~

you guys are great....
i cant stand watching my guy friends drool over maxium and stuff
no not because i think i dont look as good
i think abot how they are building up an ideal in thier minds that no real life girl could compare to
and how they further the idea that we all must be falling over top heavy and have a waist we can wrap our fingers around
which in turn leave girls feeling less than adaquate
and start starving themselves and other disorders....
and the thought of all of this being pressured onto younger and younger girls makes me sick
personally, being bi.... i like chicks with something to hold on to
i like thin-ish chick too
umm... bones sticking out.... turn off
if i can miss you if i turn my head too fast... um no
you look breakable, im not going to touch you

This is such a hard topic. People are attracted to what they are attracted to. End of story. I just thank god that someone out there likes an hourglass figure. As a woman I have struggled with what society deems attractive. I have been super thin at a size zero and I have been a twelve. I am 5'3.5" and I weigh 132lbs. My measurements are 39-27-37 and I wear a 34DD bra and am a size 8/9. I am very proportioned and am grateful for that. I am busty and have a booty to go along with it. I could certainly stand to be in better shape, and am working on that at the moment. But I hate having to starve myself to be what people think of as beautiful. I have a hard time being comfortable with my body, but I am coming to grips with that. I am very curvy and am learning to love it. I get so much attention from black men who seem to love women that look as though they can eat something other than a salad.
On a side note, I am bi-curious and when I look at women, well the ones that I find attractive are the ones that appear comfortable with their bodies. I think that full breasts are attractive and if she were too skinny, well I don't find that appealing. In shape is good, but I would rather have a few pounds over than under.
Smiles and Hugz,
~~WoozEee~~