• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Guess the gramage.

Yeah this prob one of my biggest plants (the one nearly touching my outside roof with the two main colas). It's very Sativa you're right, almost entirely actually (the bigger one). It's an intense high. Very full of laughs lol.

a month or so if I'd have to estimate. they fattening up by the day (the buds) , it's gratifying to watch.

20160325_215412_zpskfber7lq.jpg

Last edited:
20160325_215333_zpsdwnt9jto.jpg

20160325_215321_zpskigdadvb.jpg

pic of buds today (the 3 pic in the 2 posts above by me)- developing nicely for the BEGINNING of autumn imo. those aren't main colas either.

it like they swelling up a bit more every day.

20160401_114242_zpsriluurm1.jpg

an update. A really severe storm with galeforce winds forced me to move em under an awning and had the effect of naturally semi supercropping some of the branches, but hasn't effected their health. I had to nurse em back a bit with extra nutes tho. Now it's back to just water (and a bit of molasses) till harvest.

20160518_221253_zps3lgagpxf.jpg
\
the storms fucked them but they turned out okay i think in te end, very QUANTITUDENOUS!
weed2_zpsanojtyuv.jpg

20160514_005239_zpsfqwzrtz5.jpg

it woulda turned out a lot better without those gale force winds tho.

The early pics arent showing up for me but those last ones-WOW

big trees ya got there buddy. Looks like great pot [MENTION=197831]Whosajiggawaaa[/MENTION]

Thanks, the galeforce winds kinda fucked me else it woulda been more aestheticlly appealing, the winds knocked them over a few times and stressed em was pretty damn soul destroying.
but it gets one really stoned and stockpile of it is a hedge against inflation if you know what i means ;)