• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Guess the gramage.

2nd harvest of the season. Bout 2/3 of what I've manicured right here in these 2 jars.

20150524_215920_zpsexndn8r1.jpg

LETS PLAY GUESS THE GRAMAGE (of the 2 jars together).

Will Weigh the 2 jars + what I've still gotta manicure and let you guys know down the LION.

Could be right. 50 would be nice. Last time I jus let the buyer weigh it. This time I may weigh it.

I'll tell you the buds are a lot stickier and feel almos heavier cos of the denseness def stronger weed. Will post some closer ups when I got time.

My hands are HUGE btw (and in need of nail clippers 8)

you get some of that durban poison or even better that equatorial black bruno

I would think thirty to forty grams. Looks at least an oz, but no bigger than 1.5 oz.

Edit : ha what a laugh above me

Either he has huge hands or those are only small jars, there's no way there could be over an ounce in those jars.

20150527_103336_zpsvxfxzhkd.jpg

20150527_104412_zpsa3tn2wyk.jpg

The quantity may not be like the first harv but the quality is magnifico if i do say so myself. and yeah i got big hands but jars ain't huge either.

30-40gs sounds realistic. Will borrow a good pocket scale tomorrow and update the thread.

One more harvest to go now.

Don't we all wish green thumb. About 3.5-7 grams in hand closer to an eigth

*snip* *snip* *snipooo*]

Please guess the gramage on my grow here: how many grams you think I'll pull when all is said and done (currently in earlyish flower in the pic) ???????????

Lets plaaaay guess the gramage!

Last edited:
Those are big girls, but not ready for harvest so difficult to say how fat those nugs will get. Lot's of potential. I'll take a wild guess at 200 grams.

Good luck!

wow those are big! should be a fun harvest, seeing it like that i have no idea

Autumn has only just started today so it is early days. I also think around 200 G plus , might even be being conservative there tho cos even the prebuds are big mother fuckers (will maybe post a pic or 2 of my popcorn bud sample clippings).

20160320_204045_zps2ghl8br0.jpg

not bad for popcorn buds imo.

that my smaller plant, the big one has more trichs. will upload a pic maybe. i'd say the bigger plants buds will be stronger by how they look now (the prebuds). will maybe take a pic of those popcorns too.

Last edited:
20160321_204703_zpszvtkgu1l.jpg

20160320_225039_zpsqhl9aw85.jpg

my biggest plant is as high as my roof and gutters. Factor that in when you estimate the yield I'm looking at.

Personally I'm optimistic!

Dude that stuff is SO Sativa, looks kinda stringy. I bet it smells and smokes really nice though.

I think he FM meant the leaves how they are really skinny.

many popular strains to grow are the sativa with fat leaves because of quicker yield time

Damn I wish I could grow outdoors those are huge! I've never smoked outdoor grown weed, don't have the luxury of having good weather over here.

What's the tallest outdoor plants anyone has grown? I've heard outdoor grows yeild significantly more than indoor grows.