• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Guess the gramage.

Whosajiggawaaa

Bluelighter
20150422_022218_zpsgk4lswyz.jpg

My most recent harvest, undried and unmanicured. Pic is from when I harvested a few days ago.

The buds are dense as fk.

How many grams you guys think are that tray, it's a big tray, there are a lot of dense, raw buds ?

weigh that shit jigga. if thuj is right i'll donate my left nut to BL

I'd be shocked if it was half a kilo wet.

I say nearer 50g when it's properly dried & trimmed.

Hang it up before it goes mouldy.

I hung it insta yo. It ventilated as fk. I'ma go with hopefully 200 g+. Now way 50g ever GT.

Each bud is fkin dense, not sure if you seeing the pic right Greenthumb. But that plant was over 6 foot tall....

Still 2 more plants to come, but this was and is gonna be my biggest plant of the year.

I'mma weigh it after it is dry and has been manicured soon and will post the weight.

yeah it's hard to really tell just from looking at that pic, can't see how much is underneath the top layer or how big or deep the tray is. just give us some macro shots to post for Pot or Not when they've cured :D

It's hard to tell scale & how wet it is, but if that photo was taken with the buds fresh off the plant then it'll shrink a lot. 250g dried trimmed bud weight looks massive when it's all wet & still on big stems even with dense buds, but it's something like 90% water.

Dry%20cupboard%201_zps3hdxpkm7.jpg

Well at the moment they fill up 2 different cupboards there's another cupboard filled with almost exactly the same amount of buds as in this pic.

Maybe this will help the ppl guess, picture quantity in this cupboard here and times it by 2 = total gramage, visually guestimated.

ah yeh i'll modify my guess to the 250g range. is this a known strain or just grab bag?

20150428_163048%201_zpspwrdvbh2.jpg

The final dried and manicured product.

Currently in for curing.

Welcome more or new estimates as I been too lazy to get a scale yet.

Got a feelin dr green thumb the closest. That my niggle. But need a scale or I'm shootin in the dark.

Last edited:
20150428_163048%201_zpspwrdvbh2.jpg

The final dried and manicured product.

Currently in for curing.

Welcome more or new estimates as I been too lazy to get a scale yet.

Got a feelin dr green thumb the closest. That my niggle. But need a scale or I'm shootin in the dark.

Bruh, the lower half of your face looks so happy in that picture.

If that's for your own personal pleasure I expect a full review after your first couple sessions.

Was nice rewarding experience reckon wolfgang winz off by 10 gs. Wp.
it a nice toke. Makes me get the laughiez.