• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Graffiti

Yeah footscrazy, love him or hate him and his work, he's heaps creative and still anonymous and has done works all over the world. I always lol at how he made mr brain wash so famous and probably rich, when the guy was obviously late on the scene and not really original at all. Anyone who hasn't seen it should get 'exit thru the giftshop', worth a watch for sure.

Last edited:
Some random pics off tumblr-

tumblr_m8hp4awKKF1rd8uxao1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8k9p2GTPs1r0j79eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8k6e8Mhhd1qdgm8ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8fkozcB141r5d9exo1_500.png

tumblr_m8fq8fRzvZ1rxtgk4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8j73lWHP91r6z8jqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8ixxvdCds1qio4tio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhn0kkuuaK1qdraj3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7unuef4gZ1ro4bmfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6et92OYjI1rxtgk4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8imlwmNbR1qatodho1_500.png

tumblr_m8ic5rD6PD1rnstiko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lu520huMpU1qgzpcto1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8ds8vvHMQ1r39souo1_500.jpg

Argh the graf scene in Melbourne!!! A few observations from being involved for a few years.

1) Writers are either scum fuck junkies or total nerds
2) It is an angry scene where fights and violence are the norm
3) 'REAL' Graffiti artists don't tag private property such as front fences, that Joe Blogs has to clean up - thats a cunt effort - they tag govt property or neutral areas.
4) The whole tagging is pointless argument -Tagging IS artistic in its own way, but you won't understand how until you get into it.
5) Graffiti is not about damage, or art - its about FAME and notoriety
6) The spray can is an awesome medium. There are some amazing artists out there who are creative, inventive, imaginative. Etc.
7) Graffiti artists consider themselves as Jedi Knights

Thats it!

Ahh graffiti. The most perfect pointless hobby ever.

Endless cycle of dreaming to be the best, realizing you ain't, going out, doing something, then two days later feeling like it's no where near good enough, so going out again, realizing you're still shit, and its going to take another 10 years to be as good as you want to be.

"Giving up" forever because you suck and can't see yourself doing it for 10 years. Getting the itch and going out bombing. Getting depressed because you still suck.

Wash, rinse repeat

Last edited:
Yeah I cbf responding to that really. I was going to post a long winded reply, but why bother. People can have their opinions on stuff. :\

DSC00954_zpsc5a79068.jpg

Good to still that guy still going, i like his stuff. Was funny seeing the jisoe Doco about that crew (and jisoe mostly).

That dude (cant recall who it was now) who did that 3d style stuff along side jisoe in some of that doco was amazing, that style was futuristic and way advanced. Jis did some good work too, not everyone agrees with hitting trains, but they did some cool art that got seen.

Some people hate em, but whatever.

000d3ee4_medium.jpeg

that might be him there next to jisoe, cant really tell to well tho in that pic.

268.jpg

the thing is, me and you are the only people who know who jisoe is. buegs bro.

get me?

That dude (cant recall who it was now) who did that 3d style stuff along side jisoe in some of that doco was amazing, that style was futuristic and way advanced. Jis did some good work too, not everyone agrees with hitting trains, but they did some cool art that got seen.
Some people hate em, but whatever.

monk SDM

3_jpg.jpg