Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Graffiti

this is my attempt at an 80s style...
80sx.jpg

^ Hey, that's cool. It really does evoke the 80s to me - those flouro jackets/parkas people used to rock!

I did a sketch for the first time in years, bit rusty, but it feels good to pick up a pencil again:

21072011221-1.jpg

I checked out the Cockatoo Island street art exhibition in Sydney last week..
Daaaaamn! Some/most of the graffiti there is really amazing..

That's something i done recently.. first proper piece in many many years. i think i done well.

Very nice pieces in here, I haven't had the chance to go through it all yet. Anyone else enjoy stencil graffiti? I'm slowly getting back into the habit and man those finger cramps from cutting detailed shit with the x-acto knife, so worth it though!

This is a sketch i just done using my BL username OND43X (or ondaex).

goodyn.jpg

good12.jpg

# 427.
BIG BLOKK

Last edited:
I have always liked what i call 'crazy unique freestyle' where the art can be all over the place. heres my sketch letting my hand and imagination control.

good12456.jpg

Number 428 post

Last edited:
from cockatoo island's Outpost project art exibition
a friend took this photo...

wallgu.jpg

I havent been to cockatoo island yet, but i am for sure going to to go check out the island, the exibition artwork (which is there all summer) and hopefully camp there too sometime this summer.

http://outpost.cockatooisland.gov.au/

yeh but the art exibition will stay there until the end of summer

sweet. yeah its been to cool to see some of the art from there. Wish i could go or could have gone.

My relative does a lot of cole train graffiti in Brisbane and Toowoomba. He's actually really good at what he does, too.

I traveled over to Noumea in the end of year break, and saw some awesome graffiti at the lookout there.

217xt.jpg

218c.jpg

220mp.jpg

Last edited:
whoa there's some cool art over in Noumea.
when i went i never got to see anything like that.