Yeah, JoshE, that wall is nice.

Here's some local stuff. CROME MSG:

6DzdQ.jpg

ABSTRK MSG:

ai8xe.jpg

VEO12.jpg

BURNINNNNNNNNN'

^ They are awesome!

That...is badass JoshE. Dont suppose ya got a pic of whats off to the left of it too? And oh hell....just noticed the reflection in the mask.......very nice.

Nah, sorry man. That picture was being shared across FB and I too also spun out when I noticed the reflection in the mask. Great stuff.

dope fuckin letters from the streets of Tunis:

tumblr_lyf8lfl9B11qb1quio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyf8lfl9B11qb1qui

tumblr_lyf8lfl9B11qb1qui

one of the best crews i think is Mad Society Kings. i feel like i've already posted this but whatever

tumblr_lvw5unpVEJ1qlc4p3o1_500.jpg

"Bomb The World"

tumblr_lv1o2mecRF1qll365o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln1rscyGFg1qe48lio1_500.jpg

this one is gigantic on the west side of atlanta. it must be 150 feet long.

waaaaay too long since this thread has had a bump. Paint jam tomorrow....pics will follow. %)

till then....

Riet and Ragoe
DSC_0955.jpg

Mag4
DSC_0820.jpg

local boy done good. now he gets paid bucketloads of money to do art for rich people but it's nice to see some of his old letters still up

F41_HENSE1.jpg

040329_153245-1423_Hense_Sever-Vicious.jpg

you might recognize this from the walking dead

379412398_02ab594349.jpg

i've never done graffiti seriously a couple crappy tags when i was younger but i love looking at well done graffiti when i'm in boston or when a trains going by.

Sadly i havent gotten up in about a year now, and have never done anything notable, i am a toy, but am trying to work on my handstyle. I put up the occasional tag every now and then, trying to figure out some good lettering for a throwup.
happy i found this thread though, lots of awesome pieces.

Montreal/Toronto and trains

Last edited by a moderator: