• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Graf

l_6d8f0da670c6540a0279b38e3c946256.jpg

l_45833ab946b867f4c554ac480c12bdaf.jpg

Wish I could say it was my own work.
How cool does the stencil look.. Seems as if he has thrown a paintball at it lol.

More like a paint balloon from the looks of it. Lots of good stuff on this page!

damn that train looks fine!

here's another one of my friend's pieces..
its a tiiiiny bit sloppy but he's getting to be pretty bloody good.

l_2ebe30b36f2349059c919d60de1bf79f.jpg

I own a blog about Detroit where every week we post some new graffiti that we find in various areas of the city. We have an artist named SinTex who does some really good shit and will actually be doing like a Featured Artist sort of thing for us pretty soon.

This is an example of what he does. I can't post any more yet, but this is one we already have published, so I can post it.

skull_small.jpg

evilbear_small.jpg

the link to the actual blog is here if anyone wants to check it out

6part7 I think you might live in the same city as me. If thats where i think it is.

Well, from your location - and mine - I would guess we are in the same city.

Good to know yet another Detroit brother is on BL.

After reading this i went over to this location. brought back some memories havent been over there in years even though it is in the city i live in and less than 5 min from my house.

Then I suppose you seen this one, as well?

1000662z.jpg

I like that one the best out of all of the ones in that spot. I think it might be the simplicity of it. It's just appealing.

I just discovered this thread. I think most of the stuff that was posted is awesome. are people really bothered by this? I mean, what theh ell is so appealing about a blank wall?

I would rather look at this than a blank wall any day of the week:

showin' South Florida some love

3110198210_cae3ff756b_o.jpg

And for those that disagree, well, avert your eyes and look in a different direction.

I find grey concrete and saturation advertising in every public space offensive too. I don't see why advertisers should have the right to invade my consciousness in such a way simply because they have the power of money, as long as that is allowed then graf has my full and wholehearted support. Art trumps our twisted and destructive modern concepts of property and ownership any day imo.

Yep, I agree 100%.