• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

got std from GF tells me she didnt cheat

My ex was lying to me too, I thought the exact same about it as you did bro if shes lied to your before, my ex did, dont kid yourself.

If you landed yourself and STD and didnt cheat, your misses got it from someone else - unless STD can someho be transmitted without sex, ie touch ur dick, drink from a bottle, someone else drinsk from the bottle, fingers their vag and ends up with it. But cmon whata re the chances, and if they can live long outside of the body

The facts don't lie... But imma take this on the chin and forgive her... Never thought I would do sumthin like this but love is a motherfucker.

Last edited:
I know that she did, I'm no dummy. Im going to stay with her. I'm not going to say it couldn't happen but I didn't think she would do that shit to me you know. I was faithful, treated her good.. Maybe I was to good of a BF. Good dudes always get fucked over

firstly, you need to go back to the doctor and get your actual test results. that way you can confirm whether it is an STD rather than a random bacterial infection.

Story time.

When I first started dating my last girlfriend we were having ALOT of sex (as you do). Lots of anal sex too with no condoms. About a week after I started seeing her I had an itchy rash start forming on my balls and dick. I started to get worried about it and went to the doctor. Now half a week before I went on my first date with my girlfriend I had a one night stand with another girl and we had unprotected sex. I was worried that I had caught an STD from this girl and that I had now probably given it to my girlfriend.

I went to a doctor and he said it looked like I had herpes. He did an STD test but said there was no point in testing for herpes as you can have the virus without showing any symptoms. I insisted that he tested me for it. Anyway, turns out I was free of all STDs and didn't have herpes. It was a bacterial infection from having unprotected anal sex (ie. from feces). I took a course of antibiotics and it went away.

Maybe something like this has happened to you. regardless, go get your test results so you can be sure what your dealing with

LOL you edited your post for "typo" and yet you spell like a 14 year old wannabe gangster.

Oh and your girlfriend did cheat on you, 100% (incubation period is indeed 14 days max, I've been there) and you're in total denial.
Either you accept that she cheated on you, confront her and forgive her, or leave her. If you're enough of a tool to believe these lies she's going to walk all over you and do it over and over and over again.
amen to that brother

firstly, you need to go back to the doctor and get your actual test results. that way you can confirm whether it is an STD rather than a random bacterial infection.

Story time.

When I first started dating my last girlfriend we were having ALOT of sex (as you do). Lots of anal sex too with no condoms. About a week after I started seeing her I had an itchy rash start forming on my balls and dick. I started to get worried about it and went to the doctor. Now half a week before I went on my first date with my girlfriend I had a one night stand with another girl and we had unprotected sex. I was worried that I had caught an STD from this girl and that I had now probably given it to my girlfriend.

I went to a doctor and he said it looked like I had herpes. He did an STD test but said there was no point in testing for herpes as you can have the virus without showing any symptoms. I insisted that he tested me for it. Anyway, turns out I was free of all STDs and didn't have herpes. It was a bacterial infection from having unprotected anal sex (ie. from feces). I took a course of antibiotics and it went away.

Maybe something like this has happened to you. regardless, go get your test results so you can be sure what your dealing with

Very smart!!! You see what he did here OP??? He wanted to make sure that his body was taken care of properly and acted responsibly by demanding the test and getting the results->which lead to right diagnosis~> lead to right meds-> lead to good health ~>lead to psytaco having more fantastic sex with the new girlfriend!
You need you should want your follow up and make damn sure you are on the right antibiotic. Whether or not you keep her or move along to new gf you want to make sure everything's okay so you can have lots more sex!

It honestly doesn't matter what you believe or not, just break up with her IMO. You'll be happy to move on to someone new.

People stay with their significant other for way too long IME. Everyone makes this mistake. Very few people know how to avoid it.

oh no montecle getting cheated on but don't want to believe it make sure she stops cheating on you montcle!!

And i noticed you edited some of your posts' because of "typo" but you still missed ALOT of words montecle make sure you spell right or it makes us hard to tell how hard shes's cheating on you!!

UPDATE

I GOT my urinalysis back from the docter but it doesnt give me a diagnosis, it only shows that I had an infection. But I'm certain it was gonorhea or chlamydia.

UPDATE

I GOT my urinalysis back from the docter but it doesnt give me a diagnosis, it only shows that I had an infection. But I'm certain it was gonorhea or chlamydia.

no diagnosis? fire your doctor. You need to know every single thing about your health - what the hell is that doc's problem?

UPDATE

That's kinda weird...you specifically asked them to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia right?

^Thats the way I have been leaning too. every doctor has a duty to tell you what they find out and it is in their best interest for them to tell you. now if you do have an STD and you give it to someone else you now have grounds to drag them to court for malpractice. that could mean thousands or sometimes millions of dollars in settelments.

There is no way a doctor will not tell you if you have an STD unless a very serious mistake was made. you need to find out from the ER what the results of your tests mean. just call them, I am sure they will find someone to help you. If you are not satified then, it is your duty to get a second opinion.

don't jump to conclusions so fast. In many cases females are asymptomatic (wiki "Half of women with gonorrhea are asymptomatic") so it is plausable that your GF had the clap before she met you