• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

got std from GF tells me she didnt cheat

I pissed in a cup... The doc told me off top its an in infection but it wuz gonna take a few days to get results back .. they gave me a shot and a pill... Didn't follow up with doc..it burned when I pissed,,had greenish/yellow discharge,, nuts wuz tender..now I ain't no doc but dnt sound like a UTI to me...

I pissed in a cup... The doc told me off top its an in infection but it wuz gonna take a few days to get results back .. they gave me a shot and a pill... Didn't follow up with doc..it burned when I pissed,,had greenish/yellow discharge,, nuts wuz tender..now I ain't no doc but dnt sound like a UTI to me...

You didn't give me your symptoms (thanks, by the way for the full details) until just now, so excuse me for suggesting it may have been something else. I wouldn't have suggested a UTI if you had told me you had bionic green goo coming out of your piss hole.

Just giving advice, contact your doctor to verify the results and get him to email the report to you, or send it in the mail, whatever. If you truly did have it, she needs to get tested as well and you two can not have sex again until she's treated (if she hasn't been already) otherwise you're going to infect yourself all over again. But I wouldn't be having sex with her anyway if she slept with someone else and contracted gonorrhea.

1. Get verified results from doc
2. Show proof to girlfriend
3. Break up with girlfriend

/fin

She got tested and treated a day after I did.. she didn't follow up as well... We waited a week after that my symptoms were gone.. bottom line I just went with what my symptoms were and did not get results back from the docter...they told her she got it from me which is BS..

After looking at all this what does this sound like to you... I wanna believe her but I feel stupid at the same time just for wanting to because this shit clearly points to cheating

Last edited:
^hahaha
wait wait wait wait..... how do you actually know you have gonorrhea if you didn't even get your test results back????

yeah man. Also OP you need to sort out your language I couldn'\t understand what you were saying about her getting fucked in the ass - WHAT?!

Also the doctor told YOU YOU gave her something not the other way round? WHAT?!?! Dude get the results, and ask her to get tested too. Honestly, why are you working yourself up when you don't even have the facts? You sound like you have just started dating.

Get back down to your doctor and establish the truth of the matter.Book your appointment today, then come back and tell us what's up.
I hate half a story...

I would break up.... catching STD = game over cheating or not

Gonorrhea and chlamydia can show no symptoms indefinitely in some people. Chlamydia can especially be asymptomatic in men. It can also just be asymptomatic for a long time and then suddenly show symptoms, making it seem like you were recently infected even though you actually had it for longer.

1) Find out if you're even infected.
2) Figure out who gave it to whom, if that's even possible.
3) Don't assume she gave it to you. You could have had it this entire time and been giving it to her.

This is why people who are sexually active should get tested regularly. Don't wait for symptoms to show up before you get your health checked.

Just want to point out to people that this guy did not confirm that he or her had an std. They got tested and got antibiotics but never followed up to confirm. He said that way down the thread after I was all "she be cheating " too. Lol

Well, obviously you should get your results before making any judgement calls.
Do either you or her IV drugs..? Have had a sketchy tattoo done recently? Anything that might have involved a dirty needle?

What does that have to do with a bacterial infection a la gonorrhea or chlamydia?

You're right, I got all confused...shouldn't try to help when I'm tired. I'll delete my post haha.

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years and 6 months....back around 6 months of dating she got an STD and knew that it must've came from me. She was right, and while I didn't cheat on her even her doctor told her to talk to me before jumping conclusions. Turns out we remembered it was our first time doing it without a condom and that's how she got it. I did date a horribly, dirty girl at the beginning of 2009 so I attributed it to her. My girlfriend shared her antibiotics with me, eventually we both got tested and are both clean!

It was chlamydia.

We've been together a year and We haven't been using protection since we've been together. And around 11months I jus pop up with and std and neither one of us cheated?1?! Da shit just don't make since to me

Last edited:
I say cum all over their face.

Nah seriously you dont get an STD out of nowhere, someone had to get it from someone else.. only logical explanation I can think of. And I cant think of any STDs that have a long incubation period.

Right my point exactly.. but she swear up and down she didn't cheat... I told her I didn't (100% truth) and she never accused me of doing so even after I keep telling her that's the only way this shit came about.. like I said I wanna believe her just based off how I feel about her but she's lied to me about shit b4 so its hard to ..

Right my point exactly.. but she swear up and down she didn't cheat... I told her I didn't (100% truth) and she never accused me of doing so even after I keep telling her that's the only way this shit came about.. like I said I wanna believe her just based off how I feel about her but she's lied to me about shit b4 so its hard to ..

Are you choosing to be gullible? It's obvious she cheated on you.

I guess its just the shock factor of the WHOLE matter,, never thought the bitch would cross me like that unless she had a death wish

Last edited:
She got tested and treated a day after I did.. she didn't follow up as well... We waited a week after that my symptoms were gone.. bottom line I just went with what my symptoms were and did not get results back from the docter...they told her she got it from me which is BS..

Were you present when they said this?