L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

got std from GF tells me she didnt cheat

montcle

Greenlighter
Me and my girlfriend have been together for a year now about 2months back I caught gonorrhea from her. Now I've been FAITHFUL the WHOLE TIME and she swears up and down she's been also. She's had an std in the past but I've NEVER had one. She did not have symptoms but I did Now the only way I kw to catch an STD is by fucking. It was very hard for me to believe her but I gavé her the benefit of the doubt anyway. But this shit just dont make sense to me. Now Ive heard because its a bacterial infection you can get it other ways. My first mind told me she's lying and to get pay back. But I believe her stupid as it sounds I wanna believe her because I love the Hell out of her. But this shit just dont sound rite.... Somebody help with a good answer or solution...

Last edited:
I'm not gonna check....

but you should check the incubation period for gonorrhea and how long it takes for symptoms to appear....

If you had been together for a year, I'd say that she was definitely lying, but some things take a while to appear!

I'd look into that before jumping the gun!

Plus, gonorrhea is curable, so why would she knowingly have it and not go get it taken care of...?

She's clearly lying. I believe the incubation period is only a few weeks and it's cleared with meds and/or a shot in the ass. If she truly HAD it beforehand, she would have taken the meds immediately to clear it up. Regarding the excuse of it being BV? Ha, please. A bacterial infection is far different than gonorrhea. Though a bacterial infection CAN be caused by intercourse, women get them for many other reasons (masturbation with dirty fingers/objects, for example).

Honestly? She cheated. Quite clearly.

She was not showing symptoms so she wasnt aware she had it until I started to show symptoms

Last edited:
She was not showing symptoms so she didnt she had till I started to show symptoms

Can you elaborate a little bit more as I can't understand what you're trying to say. When did she test positive for it and when was she treated?

She didn't knw she had it she wasn't showinh symptoms

Most don't show symptoms but that's irrelevant, really. The gist of the situation is that she got gonorrhea from an unknown source while you two were together. Nasty. Dump her and move on. There's no way to delve into this any more to try and prove her innocence.

When I aske d her did she cheat of course as he said no had a couple of excuses su h as when miss the WHOLE and hit the anal entrance by mistake ,, men are natural carriers of it... Now my nose is wide open when it comes to her but im smarter than that .. my things just looking at her and not wanting to believe it

She's clearly lying. I believe the incubation period is only a few weeks and it's cleared with meds and/or a shot in the ass. If she truly HAD it beforehand, she would have taken the meds immediately to clear it up. Regarding the excuse of it being BV? Ha, please. A bacterial infection is far different than gonorrhea. Though a bacterial infection CAN be caused by intercourse, women get them for many other reasons (masturbation with dirty fingers/objects, for example).

Honestly? She cheated. Quite clearly.

Okay, I misread the OPs post, my bad!

^Yeah if you were fine for 10 months and all of the sudden gonorrhea shows up, she's probably cheating! sorry man! I'm goin through some rough relationship stuff myself these days!

I got tested but never got my results back.. I was treated for gonorrhea and chlamydia. Then released..

When I aske d her did she cheat of course as he said no had a couple of excuses su h as when miss the WHOLE and hit the anal entrance by mistake ,, men are natural carriers of it... Now my nose is wide open when it comes to her but im smarter than that .. my things just looking at her and not wanting to believe it

lol that's a crock of shit. I can see that possibly causing bacterial vaginosis, YES, and that would only happen if the bitch didn't fucking wipe her ass good enough. But even though that's a bacterial infection, it's STILL NOT GONORRHEA. the end. The only way to contract it is from sexual contact with an infected person. She couldn't just sprout gonorrhea from her asshole. And men aren't "carriers" of it, either. That's so unbelievably farfetched it made me laugh out loud.

Google 'gonorrhea'. It'll do ya wonders.

I got tested but never got my results back.. I was treated for gonorrhea and chlamydia. Then released..

wait wait wait wait..... how do you actually know you have gonorrhea if you didn't even get your test results back????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaAWFoWr2c

Skip to when i say man

"Real Talk"

Do I know your friend who?
At a club
Who was there?
Girl I wasn't...
Wait a minute calm down, I was at a club with who?
Get the fuck... man

you know what, girl I'm not about to sit up here, and argue about whose to blame, or call no names

...REAL TALK...

See girl only thing I'm trying to establish, with you is not who's right or who's wrong or what's right or what's wrong

...REAL TALK...

Just because your friend says she saw in the club with some other bitches, sitting in V.I.P,
Smoking, and drinking, and kicking it...

Tell me girl did she say there was other guys there?..
did she say there was other guys there?..
were there other guys there?..
well, tell me this...
how the fuck she know I was with them other girls then?..
when a whole club packed...wait a minute let me finish what I got say
I've been with you for 5 years and you're listening to your motherfucking girlfriends
I don't know why fuck with them oh jealous,
no man have ass hoes anyway

...REAL TALK...

Always accusing me of some old bullshit when I'm just trying to have a good time
Robert you did this,
R.Kelly's I heard you did that don't you think I got enough bullshit on my mind?...

...REAL TALK...

Hold up, didn't I just give you money to go get your hair, toes, and nail done the other day?
Hmm..your ass was smiling then...

...REAL TALK...

Gave who some damn money?
I ain't gave nobody no damn money girl, is you tweaking...see what
your problem is you always running off at the mouth telling your girls your motherfucking business
when they don't sleep with us,
they don't eat with us, besides what they eat don't make us shit...

...REAL TALK...

You called my mamma's house and what?...
girl my momma ain't gotta screen no calls for me...

...REAL TAlK...

And watch your mouth, fuck me, girl fuck you,
I don't give a fuck about what you talking about
I'm sick of this bullshit...
I'm coming home and getting my shit and getting the fuck out of Dodge
you ain't gotta worry about me no more and...
the next time your ass get horny go fuck one of your funky ass friends shh
hell you probably already doing that shit
anyway you're gonna burn what...
BITCH I wish you would burn my motherfucking clothes...
with cho trifling ass
MILTON...you bogus girl...
MILTON...start your car and warm it up and get ready to take me home...
this bitch then lost her motherfucking mind...

Man, I feel for ya, but I'm laughing my ass off at this real talk song. Look man, the chances of you getting ghonnorea from anything but sex is sitting on a toilet seat that was used by someone with it right after them. Have you dropped your dick anywhere 2 to 14 days before your symptoms?

Did a medical professional diagnose you with something, do you sir have the paper work, in black and white, that you indeed had this STI, and if you did what exact medication were you given?

It was either gonorrhea or chlamydia... I looked up the symptoms and they leaned closer to chlamydia... They treated me for both .. a few days later da shit cleared up....

Last edited:
Well, stupid mistake on your part for not actually pissing in a cup or getting your blood drawn to get ACTUAL results. Going by symptoms alone isn't enough to properly assess what the issue was. It could have been several different things that aren't even STI's... fuck, you could have had something as simple as a urinary tract infection (UTI). The antibiotics you were given are fairly similar for those types of infections.

Without having actual proof of any disease on your part, you can't accuse her of cheating with fully certainty.