• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Good Pills UK /Ireland 2011

Anyone in UK done or heard of white stars/Stone Islands (logo) recently?

I know which ones you mean- they are quite fat, off white with some speckles. Have a double line on the back, and a stone island logo on the front. It's not really a star but I know what you mean.

Can't find anything online about these which is really strange.

Got some to try this wknd they better be ok! (I am assured they are).

Hi has anybody seen or had any of the following they are floating around my way at the min........There are floating around london !!

Blue 2012
Green facebook
Blue mtv
Pink adidas
dc-10

Blue MTv's are about the south of ireland 80,000 got nabbed just before the MTv awards in belfast. dunno what they're like.

have been out of the game a while about when the scene started to get hit with all the pips!! was in holland last november and got to try the Q dances. i had one of the best times ive ever had while rolling. been dipping in and out since the pills that are about my area at the moment (feels like forever) are..

Red Cherrys (they're not a bad pill a bit on the weak side)

Green Rolex's (nasty pill imo, theres mdma in there somewhere but the comedown was dreadful)

both were reported on pillreports and both reports were right on the money with both pills. would love to see some of the dutch come around here.