• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Good Pills UK /Ireland 2011

There are still excellent quality q-dances being pressed, i know the mdma they are using in them is top draw.

Last edited:
Purple Tri-Force.

The best Pill ive ever had. Amazing Absolutely amazing.
originally from Holland (where i had mine)
Nomnomnomnomnom!

I know several people who have had the Tri-Force pills and rank then very high but there are no reports on them yet for the UK.

Adding Audi to the list - seems to be quite a bit of chat around the place about them atm.

Cheers for the info guys, picked up some pink VW's this weekend for a festival this week, they smell gorgeous! I can't wait!

I know several people who have had the Tri-Force pills and rank then very high but there are no reports on them yet for the UK.

Adding Audi to the list - seems to be quite a bit of chat around the place about them atm.

Aye they are top notch pills, iirc there were some white pips audis not too long ago so make sure people know its the multi-coloured ones! :)

The pale green audi pills with coloured flecks running through them are bonafide mdma pills imo. Unfortunatley the mdma high rating on the original first report for them is nothing more than the creative imagination of the reporter.

I cant even bring myself to report them as mdxx medium.

Drop 3 was enjoyable.

I no of people in London who have tried them and will not touch them again due to them being unacceptably weak, hence I was given them to try myself out of curiosity.

People with low tolerance have to take to many.

The reporter of that report is unreliable/untrustworthy and those pills and that report on pillreports are not mdma high.

Edit: Good man. Theres been some compromise by the looks of things, the report md content rating has been reduced.

A bit more realistic as opposed to optimistic.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, new to the site but not new to the lifestyle.. Was wondering if anyone had heard anything about the maple leafs coming back around, I had plenty from the batch around June time.. Are these new ones coming in to the same standard??

Hi everyone, new to the site but not new to the lifestyle.. Was wondering if anyone had heard anything about the maple leafs coming back around, I had plenty from the batch around June time.. Are these new ones coming in to the same standard??

To get a better idea of what is going around, look in the European section of Bluelight. Then Regional MDMA/pills discussion thread.

6 years is that I try and try, but can not find anything stronger...and when I find something good with Marquis purple / black, the buzz lasts me 15 minutes :(
these "q dance" from the color of the Marquis looked promising , and instead it was all over in 15 minutes , and was a very light buzz... I do not know more , where to look for :(

yeah but then you are on another forum here saying you think it's your brain that's lost the magic not the pills!

the pills are not more those than once...that's for sure...

factor brain and serotonin is another matter...but the pills of 13/15 years ago, no longer exist

Mostly true but not entirely. Every now and again there are some pretty good ones about. Maybe a little bit of the old rose tinted specs too. Whilst the good ones in the 90s (talking about pink callys, doves, rhubarb and custards, denace the menace and so on in London anyway) were awesome, there were some trippy shitty ones too. Towards the end of the 90s it was pretty poor. Over the last 5 years they have been almost universally awful. But for some reason now, they seem to be upping in price and getting better. Plus mdma powder, which was not available then, is widely available now.

the pills are not more those than once...that's for sure...

factor brain and serotonin is another matter...but the pills of 13/15 years ago, no longer exist

Your correct that the pills from 15 years ago no longer exist, but nor does the setting! Raving / clubbing back then was a completely different experience to what it is now. If your simply 'chasing the dragon' (seeking the same experience that you had 15 years ago) then your always going to feel let down. You have changed, your view on life has changed, your responsibilities have change and all of those really affect how you feel when high.

I know that the last several years in the UK the pill scene has been rubbish (at best) but if you look at some of these newer pills then they are (to the new users) what you experienced 15 years ago. In 15 years time people will be talking about the Elephants the Triforce, the Maple leafs the same way that you would remember a 'Rhubarb n Custard' or 'Speckly Mitsubishi'.

Im more than happy with the current pills going around - yeah they are not the same as they were 15 years ago but what is ? Just enjoy them for what they are and treasure your memories of what pills were like when they were new to 'you'.

The pink diamond and pink dolphins where a proper blast from the past, love them, nice clean hard buzz, can eat and sleep on them and no comedown, what more could you ask for. Another excellent pills showing up the past few weeks are green lascostes, very very nice pills, i would rate these above any of the pink pills. :) Heard the pink diamonds and dolphins are around 140mg of md, gotta love that, havent heard anything on the green lascostes, anyone any idea?

over the past few months ive been doing the following pills = pink diamonds, very nice, a bit speedy, beautful feeling. love them. got some green lacoste pills at the moment. very loved up, warm cuddly lovely feeling, sends warm orgasmic rushes through my body, end up hugging everything. excellent pills. expensive through,

Adding a couple more to the list - waiting on user on a couple other that tested OK.

Another good month for pills in October - mind you I have noticed an increase in the amount of dodgy pills reported (could be all the festivals etc).