• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Good Pills UK /Ireland 2011

Your correct that the pills from 15 years ago no longer exist, but nor does the setting! Raving / clubbing back then was a completely different experience to what it is now. If your simply 'chasing the dragon' (seeking the same experience that you had 15 years ago) then your always going to feel let down. You have changed, your view on life has changed, your responsibilities have change and all of those really affect how you feel when high.

I know that the last several years in the UK the pill scene has been rubbish (at best) but if you look at some of these newer pills then they are (to the new users) what you experienced 15 years ago. In 15 years time people will be talking about the Elephants the Triforce, the Maple leafs the same way that you would remember a 'Rhubarb n Custard' or 'Speckly Mitsubishi'.

Im more than happy with the current pills going around - yeah they are not the same as they were 15 years ago but what is ? Just enjoy them for what they are and treasure your memories of what pills were like when they were new to 'you'.

Well said.

Purple Triforce (not native to uk =P Lol =P)

Best pill ive ever took,
and ill go on about the time i took it for a long time yet :)

will the list ever end?? dc10s and elephants in liverpool, both very very good pills, nice little dutch bangers.

dc10s 160mg and the elephants reportedly 180mg?? cant complain

will the list ever end?? dc10s and elephants in liverpool, both very very good pills, nice little dutch bangers.

dc10s 160mg and the elephants reportedly 180mg?? cant complain

The elephants I had knocked my head off :D

More for the list - I have to admit the PG's look crazy!

I have had sourced from NL: QDance/orange standby and Orange Jumbo (elephant). Jumbos seemed great 1 tab then 0.5 as a booster later is all that's needed, local lads down at the gym had them.

Tried 4-MEC ontop on caused amesia. Methylone snorted (250mg over night) with the Jumbos was amazing.

Last edited:
Green Lacoste pills get me nicely spangled

they can end up quite trippy with lots of memory loss though

Got some brown crystal im saving for fri, looks tasty, big brown rock =D

Hi everyone. I've been trying to get pills for ages, not had them in over a year since they started going piperazine, but now the quality's picking.

They all seem to be on the expensive side now (which immediately makes me wary of cheap ones, but I also don't want ripped off paying so much for crappy piperazine ones).

Anyway, I've been offered "pink crosses" or "da vincis"(colour unknown). I haven't seen these, and am not in a position to either. I can't find them anywhere on pillreports - there's a few that could be crosses, but none pink. I am assuming "da vincis" are that wee Panorama guy, but can't be sure.

Anyone have any comments on what these could be? I'm in the Glasgow area, if that helps narrow them down.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The pill scene has really changed in the last year - lots of dealers are now selling real 'MDMA' pills (as per the list on page one). I don't know any dealer that sells the MDMA pills for the same price as the standard piperazine pill.

If you want quality you have to be willing to pay a bit more - however, just because a dealer is charging more per pill that is in no way a sign of quality.

I have not heard of the 'Da Vincis' and I cant think of any of the stamps going around that would fit that name? Do you know what the stamp is /description etc?

The pill scene has really changed in the last year - lots of dealers are now selling real 'MDMA' pills (as per the list on page one). I don't know any dealer that sells the MDMA pills for the same price as the standard piperazine pill.

If you want quality you have to be willing to pay a bit more - however, just because a dealer is charging more per pill that is in no way a sign of quality.

I have not heard of the 'Da Vincis' and I cant think of any of the stamps going around that would fit that name? Do you know what the stamp is /description etc?

Yeah, I'm not too bothered about paying extra for good pills - I'd rather pay extra if it was a guarantee of quality, I just don't want to pay that kind of price (pricing figures are banned on here, right?) to find out I've been bumped rotten! Another lead I had was selling the expensive ones, and when I got the description they matched one of the known piperazines from the past few months.
This other contact is a friend of a friend (of a friend) type thing, and they're basically doing me a favour, so I don't want to seem like a total pain in the arse (considering it seems many sellers/users these days haven't a clue about the difference between MDMA/pips - the flood of cheap/crap cocaine has a lot to answer for :X)

I have no idea what the Da Vincis could be - the only Da Vinci thing I could think of is http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/vinci/sketch/proports.jpg as that's the only da vinci type symbol that immediately springs to mind. Haven't found anything similar on the UK or Europe pill reports, which is a worry.

The Pink crosses could be http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=27016 maybe? The description says orange, but they don't look orange to me (admittedly, I am colour-blind, so I checked with my wife and she says pink!) I've asked what size the crosses are, if they're big then I expect they're a match.

Bulk prices are frowned upon - if were just talking 'general prices' then it ranges, some people can get them for under 5£ some others pay 10£ for the same pill. Obviously it should get cheaper the more you buy :).

I thought of the same image when you mentioned the 'Da Vinci's' but I don't know of any pill that even comes close to it.

Yep, £10 is what I've been quoted. This is also what I was quoted off someone else for the pips.
The days are long gone, I imagine, where I would buy a ton for use over the coming months - not least of which because of those prices 8) I'm also more likely to go-without at those prices, whereas back when they were £2/£3 a pop I'd be more willing to risk it.

Such is life, I guess :(

No doubt I'll be back on here if/when I get some more information. Thanks!

Well, I decided to risk it and buy a handful, rather than risking wasting more on a higher number.
They are pink rockstars - no idea where he got "crosses" from. He also said he could get da Vincis - I remained polite and didn't ask WTF they might be, since he'd described stars as crosses.

So, I'll put up a report soon. I understand most of the rockstars are good, but there's one bad review of the pink ones (which is disputed in the comments) http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=26277
Fingers crossed I've got some good ones...

^White stars / Stone Island is a world apart when you think about the logo. There are so many fake 'stars' in circulation (normally the five pointed star (in the sky type) - when you think you also have the 'Rockstar pills / with the breakline and the R on the back' and then the 'Star of David' pills on the go that without testing ....

I have heard of some purple hearts kicking about, looking back at the first page these dont seem to have been about for a while. Anyone else know of any purple hearts in circulation and any reports ???

I have heard of some purple hearts kicking about, looking back at the first page these dont seem to have been about for a while. Anyone else know of any purple hearts in circulation and any reports ???

they are pressed rather than embossed....

Red Squirrels! If I were the presser of these pills, I would be damn proud. The Dutch make some professional beans.

White Speakers soon too. Can't wait.