• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Good music for acid?

Ok no Heavy, but Thrash or Black metal is ok ? How about Speed metal ? Or Grindcore ? I'd rather listen to metal than rap or pop music.

There is this huge misconception about certain music with LSD, as you will hear a lot of hippies say listen to Bob Marley Pink Floyd or whatever music they say.

The only Truth for this is, the best music to listen to while your high is the music you already listen to!! To get specific I am a Nicki Minaj fan and I love the song"pound the alarm,,", because it has a fast beat to it and some of the sounds make me very emotional as some songs I'll do that. Anyway that's my opinion

Agreed. If you love some type of music, you'll likely love it on acid. I love listening to all sorts of stuff, from Grateful Dead to classical piano music to good heady rap. I also like listening to the birds and the wind. But the best is to play music.

Music is a very individual thing. I personally dislike most metal (although if it's melodic it can be really cool), I really don't like most pop music, not into the country rock institution of today, and I don't like a lot of electronic music, and I don't like poppy rap/trap. But some people do. Everyone should just feel free to like the music of their choice, and if you like it, it'll be good for psychedelics. :)