• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Glade 2006

Make it a little adventure then Snolly!

You have 2 options as far as I can tell.

First option is to do the train / boat combo to the Netherlands, leaving from Harwich. From there get the train to Paris, going through Belgium on the way. After that you can get a train to Italy, although you'd probably have to change trains again to get to Rome. This would take about 3 days, although you could cut the time down by doing night trains from Paris to Italy.

Second option is to get yourself down to London and hop on the Eurostar to Paris. After that you can navigate yourself on the trains down to Rome. Much quicker this way, but possibly more expensive. You could do this trip in about 24 hours if you time it right!

Oh and before anyone starts harping on about how expensive both of those trips would be... If you book early enough you get lots of nice cheap deals on the trains. Sure it will be more expensive than flying, but it doesn't have to be that much more expensive.

http://www.dutchflyer.co.uk
http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en
http://www.eurostar.com/dynamic/_SvBoExpressBookingTerm?_TMS=1142454544301&_DLG=SvBoExpressBookingTerm&_LANG=UK&_AGENCY=ESTAR

EDIT: Or you could just do the bus thing. Cheap, but long and uncomfortable!

yeah but how much will sonica cost with tickects, flights (inc transfers), etc etc??

If there aint much in it I might be converted too as my missus would love to go to spain in the summer for a festival......

is sonica just psy-trance??

school me to this sonica shit peeps! :D

^ hours and hours on a coach or just a few hours on a plane......... no competition!!

I just priced up flights to sonica and if I book now I'm looking at £97, add to that the cost of a ticket, and the fact that I'd have to get my drugs out there (and run the ricsk of paying over the odds and not getting some of the things I really want ) I'm not too sure

Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade Glade

C'mon peeps!!!!!!! Its my GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it's just psytrance, just like Glade.

Just looking at Ryanair now for flights and prices.

If you fly out on the Friday morning and come back on the Monday night the flights will cost you 77.15GBP.

Fly out on the Thursday night and come back on Tuesday morning you pay 72.15GBP. If you fly back on the Tuesday night (just incase you wanted to spend the day fucking about in Rome) then it will cost you about 59.15GBP. These prices all include taxes as well. Oh and I'm assuming here that you'd want to fly out from Stansted?

Now just say you want to get early bird tickets to Sonica. Well if you get the early bird 55 EURO ticket, then converting that to pounds it works out to be around about 38 pounds. Just say you took the cheapest options you'd have change from 100 pounds. Lets face it you'd probably spend the same amount on other things whichever one you go, but with Sonica you'll be going to the beautiful Italian countryside, possibly going somewhere you've never been before? Oh and the Italian partygoers I've met here are just absolutely nuts (in a good way).

Oooh the Eurostar doesn't sound a bad idea, I can deal with trains and I think I maybe get it free.

But it does sound like a fucking good opportunity to get off this island for the first time in years. If I did have to fly I'm sure I could con me doctor into prescribing me summat.

We shall see about this, I like the idea a lot.

Excellent!

Now I just have to get more people to go along to this, because my friends and family here are kinda lame and won't travel for a psy party anywhere, let alone to another country!

Not trying to be a cunt but start up a new thread for Sonica and come to Glade. Yes it is a little pricey but I promise it will be a magical and enchanting experience , an added bonus is that you will come out of it having a pixie and fairy fetish. Winner!:D

pekkie said:
Yeah it's just psytrance, just like Glade.

I'm not trying to piss on your Sonica parade here (in fact, due to monetary circumstances, I'll probably go to Sonica instead of Glade this year myself) but the two are very different types of festivals.

Sonica is a psytrance festival. All of the main acts are either psy or progressive trance artists.

Glade is not a psytrance festival. It has a dedicated psytrance stage (which for my money, is the main reason to go) but it also has 8 other stages, playing a mixture of breaks, house, mashup, techno, ambient, gabber etc. All bases covered basically.

The two aren't directly comparable IMO.

^^agreed!

The main similarily is that they will both be brilliant though!

I've booked tickets for myself, Lisa, and Wendy - so we'll all be at glade. My credit card has taken a right battering the last week or so!

I booked the tickets and the money has gone through to glade yet I've had no confirmation that my tickets have been booked, and they haven't replied to any emails....ya reckon I should try and get ticket booked tonight anyway?

no, i think you'll be ok. AAA are solid- they do this sort of thing for loads of festivals and would lose major rep points if they fucked up.

Plus, I bet they hold back a couple of thousand until the last two weeks- a tout-busting tactic, so keep your ears to the floor....

we should get a list of BL'ers going/intending to go!