• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Glade 2006

Tangerine Dream said:
I'll hopefully be there, if I can get some of my friends to go with me. Sadly they are broke students at the moment. Balls.

If you buy your tickets from Access All Areas, type in one of your card digits wrong. I did this by accident last year, my three digit security number on the back of my card was barely distinguishable and I guessed wrong.

I recieved an automatic email saying that my card had been declined. I phoned up Access All Areas and said I might have to wait till a new card comes from the bank and asked if my tickets were still safe. They said aslong as I pay three weeks before Glade then yes they were.

Last edited:
experimental said:
If you buy your tickets from Access All Areas, type in one of your card digits wrong. I did this by accident last year, my three digit security number on the back of my card was barely distinguishable and I guessed wrong.

I recieved an automatic email saying that my card had been declined. I phoned up Access All Areas and said I might have to wait till a new card comes from the bank and asked if my tickets were still safe. They said aslong as I pay three weeks before Glade then yes they were.

thats a damn useful tipoff cheers!!

update:

Last year, we had loads of problems with ticket touting. We've brought in a measure to stop this and so as you know before tickets go on sale tomorrow, should you be planning to buy in this 'window', you will need to know the name and address of each person who you're buying tickets for. The tickets will be printed with this information and on arrival at the gate you/they will have to prove you are who the ticket says you are by showing ID or a utility bill showing your name and address.

also pretty easy to get around if you ask me, what's to stop a tout just sending/giving a utility bill. Or even making a fake one, not a hard task with modern technology.

Edit: also from the way it's phrased it seems these restrictions may only be on tickets bought on monday, don't quote me on that though.

When are tickets actually on sale I thought it was on Thursday? What is this tomorrow business?

people who went last year can order for a limited time on mon-tues.

I don't know, must be using emails of people who ordered tickets last year.

hmmm, I brought mine from Access All Areas, must be why I havn't been sent the uber email.

people who bought direct from glade last year are allowed to buy on monday.

people on the mailing list on thursday.

Oh fuck, the tickets are £98?Way out of my price range.Would love to meet you all there, but I don't think thats possible for me!

Any ticket gloating tonight and the mallet comes out
mallet.jpg

Fuck off! No fucking way I'm paying 98 either!!

I could probably pay for the flights to Italy and buy the ticket for Sonica and still have change left over. What highway robbery. :X

how much was it last year? I remember it being 90 after postage etc. it hasnt gone up that much.

yeah I'm struggling to come up with it, but after last year I honestly think it's worth it.