Skyline_GTR
ntype
xXTOKERXx
Valkyrie
Karaboudjan
Tangerine Dream

Website goes live on Wednesday. Tickets will be available from 10pm Thurs

For those not signed up to the Glade mailing list do it now here
Basically it will be through this that you can have first dibs on getting a ticket for Glade.

Its Glading time, woot woot!!!!=D :) :D =D :) %) :D ;)

Last edited:
Just got the e-mail.. I'm still undecided of whether to go. I really enjoyed myself last year, but unsure who of who I went with last year is going. I should clearly go right?

Actually, I'm definately going! :)

jason0011.jpg

gladephotos.jpg

imgp3210.jpg

Last edited:
Should def be going to this! We'll try and have a proper meet-up this time.

Ah, had I of known this thread was here, i wouldnt of made another thread!I'll be going if i can get a ticket.

Woop woops going to fat, gabba boxing!!! the link doesnt work though, maybe it will on monday?

Can't wait to see the line up. Hopefully a little more ard techno this time round. Mwahahaha, going to be fucking ace.

glade was amazing last year, so i'll be there with bells on.

i'll try not to forget my tickets this year tho... :-/

i'll be going!! not sure whether i'll have anyone to go with though.. so meeting up with da bluelight massive might be an idea ;)

I'll be there for one. should be, to quote the little green band still round my wrist, 'belter'.

It's from the 14th to the 16th of July, & it's taking place in Hippy-Trippy-La-La-Land (in rural Berkshire, not a milliion miles away from Reading)

It is guaranteed to sell out so you really will need to get your act together. For the previous two years Glade has been bathed in glorious sunshine so hopefully this year it will be the same. Red Arrow it will probably be the best mission you have ever undertaken. Well worth it, you will struggle to find a better atmosphere. Tunage is spot one, nice and diverse. I know you like your dnb, that is one music genre that is neglected but there is plenty of others to get nice and wonky to.

That looks awesome. How much are the tickets? Didnt get to any festivals last year, due to lack of organization skills. I'll have to see what peoples plans in the north east are aswell.

yo yo this is my second local festival, its musch better than even the Legandary READING festival! get in EARLY tickeks went in ~24 hours last year, and rightly so. Psy, breaks, dnb(only a bit though), chill, gabber, need i go on. basically its bad as fuck. see ya there

Got my email too!

If any one bumps into me be prepared for the worst dancer in the world - but hey at least im enjoying my self!!