• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Give 5 me good reasons why EADD social chat shouldn't migrate over to Social.

Should Eadd social chat migrate over to Social?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly though OTW seems like an absolute arsehole that gets way too much satisfaction out of taking digs at people that he feels to be beneath him for pretty much arbitrary reasons.

Your powers of observation serve you rather well. <3

^ Good point m8.

Fruit is great

Curry is great

But whomever thought of chutney is messed up.

Whilst I agree with your metaphor, I have to remind you of good quality mango chutney. Just when it seemed curries couldn't get any better... YUM! =D

That aside, I don't much like some of the more vitriolic posts in this thread. I've never really understood the rivalry betwixt EADD and the other primary social forum. On a jocular level yes but folk from both sides of the divide have always taken such things faaaaaaaar too seriously. Does nobody any favours imo.

FWIW, I am more than happy to post in Social but my natural indolence restricts my overall posting enough that I barely qualify as an EADD poster at the moment. If only EADD was the hotbed of sourcery it apparently is I'd be back to the social butterfly status I maintained a few years back. But - probably for the best - it isn't and, afaik, never was so I'll be sticking to my mostly sober, mostly EADD posting until somebody invents a stim as good as peevee and/or I find a reliable source for a few other pleasantries. The new - and vastly improved - Social forum will certainly be on my agenda as and when this is the case. Along with many other BL fora that are well worth a visit.

Enforced congealment is a definite no-no, but encouraging cross-forum posting is a massive yes in my book.

Are you talking about chutney ferreting or of pleasing fruit-based condiments in general? Because it matters, O lawdy it matters :!

Oh lawd shambles if only I were high on meff and drunk as fuck alas am unfortunately sober and will compute an answer belatedly via pm.

But keep on with the chutney debate. The thread is a lot better off with condiments.

Mango chutney is absolute heaven and i love a good spicy relish as well. Thats not even mentioning my fondness for mustard or beginning to delve into my chilli sauce fetish. Mmm condiments.

I like the crew here especially KingofWessex.

I dunno why. I just do. Hes a funny bugger and a reason to kick around with you mob.

Awww Thanks Zephyr what a nice thing to say, Put a smile on my face has that! Go forth an be excellent:D

Awww Thanks Zephyr what a nice thing to say, Put a smile on my face has that! Go forth an be excellent:D
I actually read your first post here today KoW. I was reading the old mexedrone thread for shits and giggles and there you were making your first post. What a historic thread to make it in lol.

I actually read your first post here today KoW. I was reading the old mexedrone thread for shits and giggles and there you were making your first post. What a historic thread to make it in lol.

Haha just had a look a robotic style public warning post! nice to be a part of the Mex-tapestry (Hope interwoven with disappointment)

Haha just had a look a robotic style public warning post! nice to be a part of the Mex-tapestry (Hope interwoven with disappointment)
Thats such a funny thread..the excitement, the dodgy rc vendor shilling his product...the dude with the full on trip report with litmus paper and fitbit readout who was shooting up an unknown chem...then all the people buying it only to find out its rubbish.

A piece of EADD history ..

I admit I've just come across some of the most poorly pressed pills I've seen for quite some time. They look like they were fed through a play dough kit, but they have tested up fine and given the source I am confident they are likely high dose imports crushed and repressed for profit. Nothing in life is guaranteed so the next litmus test will be next weekend at a fetish club. I'll probably give myself an hour or so at home on them before exposing myself to the public.

The real question is what does one wear to a summer themed fetish night? Is there such a thing as a black Hawaiian shirt? Is latex really a summer material? Is there an Instagram account devoted strictly to lipstick lesbians?

Only time will tell I guess......

Mate. Wrong thread wrong forum.

Pills must be good.

Manscape ffs.

Its sorted m8.

Chutney lovers stay herr like the weirdos they are.

Real foodies go over to loungiesocial.

People who hate olives get banned.

Done.

The real question is what does one wear to a summer themed fetish night? Is there such a thing as a black Hawaiian shirt? Is latex really a summer material? Is there an Instagram account devoted strictly to lipstick lesbians?

Only time will tell I guess......

Obviously an otter costume... ;)

Last edited:
What do you mean by that?

Bluelight social is a social forum for all bluelighters.

That was sort of my point - It was the same a post from Evey in Social saying EADD doesn't like you :D. (tongue in cheek)

I do not want to discuss my issues with a redundant forum - it is a waste of both of our times to discuss the problems I had with a forum that is no longer.

I have never felt unwelcome in 'Social' and I refer all new users after a bit of chat to that section as it is really good fun (As I have stated openly and privately in the staff section).'

Bear <3

Its sorted m8.

Chutney lovers stay herr like the weirdos they are.

Real foodies go over to loungiesocial.

People who hate olives get banned.

Done.

I love chutney. Win :)

I hate olives. Ban me, I dare you... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.