• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Give 5 me good reasons why EADD social chat shouldn't migrate over to Social.

Should Eadd social chat migrate over to Social?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rabble? moi?

giphy.gif

That's exactly what I had in mind haha :D

You are the living embodiment of Sheila Broflovski <3

He's a w****r who thinks he's a c**t, is what he is.

FACT!

Not sure how we got here but this is so far the most meaningful and accurate post in this thread. Still not sure how it relates to the wider point of discussion but I'd hazard a guess that it's representative of the reasons why EADD could never be merged with Social. Cos... Accepted vs. Applauded. Innit.

I think this thread has run its course personally. Its pretty much degenerated to shit slinging which isn't a good look, especially when its mods slinging the shit. The discussion has been had. People will post where they choose to. Throwing shit at each other just leaves everyone on the nose.

I'm gonna need 5 good reasons to close this thread consumer :D

Nah, I agree tbh. I'll take further discussion to Support in due course.

1. The sky is falling
2. Its making FUBAR aroused
3. I need a coffee
4. You need a spliff
5. Condiments.

You're right, I do need a spliff. Sadly out of herb/hash but have some edibles which are going down the hatch as we speak. NOM NOM NOM.

You're right, I do need a spliff. Sadly out of herb/hash but have some edibles which are going down the hatch as we speak. NOM NOM NOM.

Same here mate. Last couple of nights I've been doing acetone washes of my grinders and weed jars. Ended up with some luvverly squidgy black hash that bubbled instantly upon heating...

Padlock applied by request (and hefty sigh of relief brothen). As ever, if anyone thinks they have something worthwhile to add to a closed thread, PM the duty moderator (no, actually, scratch that; this is EADD, there's no duty roster, just PM the nearest mod) to request a re-opening .....

Status
Not open for further replies.