• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Give 5 me good reasons why EADD social chat shouldn't migrate over to Social.

Should Eadd social chat migrate over to Social?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
Give me 5 good reasons why EADD social chat shouldn't migrate over to Social.

Mods, poll please, good idea, bad idea, no spades mum ('fuck off Bella' permitted).

kthnxbye.

Last edited:
1. It's not EADD
2. It's not EADD
3. It's not EADD
4. It's not EADD
5. It's not EADD

I almost had the poll completed then I thought to myself, ''Fuck no, I'm not touching that''.

My options were bound to cause derision :|

I've nothing personal against social, had a gander for the first time in ages just now though and it seems like a pretty different vibe.

1) EADD works well as a place to generally vent and post about what you're up to as well as general banter, whereas this wouldn't work the same in social where people seem keen to just rip the pish irrespective of context.

2) The regional aspect goes beyond just what drugs are good/available as it can also affect general discussion relating to news, politics etc.

3) Running out of steam already so I'll just go with spades mum.

4) Spades mum again.

5) etc. etc.

I almost had the poll completed then I thought to myself, ''Fuck no, I'm not touching that''.

My options were bound to cause derision :|

I'm willing to take brunt of any derision, just a discussion I'm after.

I've nothing personal against social, had a gander for the first time in ages just now though and it seems like a pretty different vibe.

1) EADD works well as a place to generally vent and post about what you're up to as well as general banter, whereas this wouldn't work the same in social where people seem keen to just rip the pish irrespective of context.

2) The regional aspect goes beyond just what drugs are good/available as it can also affect general discussion relating to news, politics etc.

3) Running out of steam already so I'll just go with spades mum.

4) Spades mum again.

5) etc. etc.

Thanks OM - re: your points I'd say - yep totally different vibe, the drug chat can still go on in here, people do need regional advice. In terms of politics, well there's a forum for that.

But in terms of our banter vs theirs, fuck it, bring it on, show them how we do, and how much better we can do it.

^ Yeh, Spade's Mum...

Hint taken, I'll fuck off until someone has the guts to make a poll :p

Last edited:
1-5) Because it is uniquely itself.<3

6) Because I come here for respite from other parts of Bluelight and I selfishly want my Sanctuary of Sanity to remain. I love the humor here. I love the vibe. I love the regulars and I love the mods (past and present!). Sure, go forth and expand Social; but don't move house altogether!

Fair enough herb, perhaps I expected too much with the 5 reasons...feel free to edit to the title.

Whatever anyone is willing to contribute, I'm all ears.

This is the only reason we need:

NSFW:
latest

I'm sorry but I'm a white male and every draft of the poll was riddled with pervasive national stereotypes :\

Sounds like you've got other forums on the brain...

Meh, 'twould be like casting pearls before swine...

My bad, I do tend to venture outside of here once in a while :p

Perhaps it would, but when they go low...

I'm sorry but I'm a white male and every draft of the poll was riddled with pervasive national stereotypes :\

I gave some pretty straightforward options in the OP, feel free to carry on ignoring them :D

Ok guise, I guess this was a fruitless endeavour.

Nevermind, guess I'm the egg man. 8)

I gave some pretty straightforward options in the OP, feel free to carry on ignoring them :D

Ok guise, I guess this was a fruitless endeavour.

Nevermind, guess I'm the egg man. 8)

Apologies, I didn't read it properly.

I'll blame my myopia :)

Status
Not open for further replies.