• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Girls and Psychedelics..

How do you feel about tripping with females?

• I am a girl and I like to trip with girls.

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • I am a girl and I dislike tripping with girls.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I am a guy and I like to trip with girls.

Votes: 61 67.8%
  • I am a guy and I dislike tripping with girls.

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • I have never tripped with a girl.

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
Ive never tripped with a girl before but the only 2 drugs that the girls I know have taken are speed and pot, both has completely screwed up most of the girls I know that do it. MDMA on the other hand seems to go fine with all the girls I know but speed/meth and pot seems to bring on emotional breakdowns for these girls. Its like the drunken, crying, teenage girls but with other drugs too. Im sure there are plenty of girls who can handle their shit but I dont know any, then again I know about 5 times more guys than I do girls.

Girls on MDMA are so fun to be around though, not coz I want sex, I dont swing that way(im male though) The girls ive taken pills with end up all bubbly and happy, as long as theyre not completely fucked, eyes rolling into the back of their head type shit then I love pilling around girls.

I guess its also like a lot of males and alcohol. Alot of drunken nights for a lot of guys around here(not my friends) end in a fight or recently an acquaintance of mine hit his girlfriend while he was drunk and my mates beat the crap out of him, the next day he didnt even remember but he would not have done that sober. I think for guys its the alcohol that often doesnt go well, for the girls Its usually meth, coke or weed from what ive seen with my own 2 eyes.

I think most of it is related to guys having the testosterone and the girls with their estrogen and whatever drugs reacting differently with our body chemistry. I wish I had the chance in my drug career to trip with a girl but I dont think ill ever b tripping ever again by choice so I guess ill never get to find out.

I've never actually met a girl who was not only into psychedelics, but knowledgeable/curious about the chemistry and neuropharmacology surrounding them. A good 90% of the 'psychonaughts' that I know are male--psychedelia seems to be a total "mast fest." From a neurochemical point of view--at least from the examples that I have personally witnessed and read about--men tend to react much better (physiologically and psychically) to amphetamines and 5-HT2A agonists.

But to be honest, when I explore a new compound or want to delve deep psychically, I always trip alone, never in public.

Either gender was fine with me, but I always seemed to be around girls I was really close to...so really it's only been a few girls and mostly guys. I'm closer to guys (always have been), so it was just more natural since they were my closest friends.

i LOVE trippin with girls.

especially when it comes time for sexy time....

oh yeeahh

but seriously, i dont discriminate based on sex who i trip with.
if i feel comfortable with a person than i can trip with them, if not then i wont.

I'm a guy and I've come to the conclusion that tripping with girls will just put a damper on my trip. They're very emotionally unstable a lot of the time and that tends to suck my energy toward wanting them to feel better rather than enjoying my trip. It gets annoying. I've never had this problem with guys.

I'm a guy and I've come to the conclusion that tripping with girls will just put a damper on my trip. They're very emotionally unstable a lot of the time and that tends to suck my energy toward wanting them to feel better rather than enjoying my trip. It gets annoying. I've never had this problem with guys.

This is odd, because I have not seen this, at all. Girls are different, sure, they tend to express things in a different way, but I wouldn't say they are any more unstable. At least not in my experience.

Maybe your problem is emotionaly unstable girls, and doesn't have anything to do with tripping at all? I'm not saying your experience isn't true, but it differs so much from my own, that I'm having a hard time with it.

It really, truly all depends on an individual's reaction when taking psychedelics. Never mind their gender. What makes a person have a good or bad experience is the same for both.

How experienced are they with psychedelics? How much do they know about what their taking before actually taking it? What is their personality like while sober? How close of friends are you? These are all good questions to ask before deciding to trip with someone. I find that if I trip with good friends in a good environment, it'll be a good experience. No matter if some negativity emerges; it's something we work through together.

Also, females tend to be more in touch with their emotions than males, and crying is a natural reaction when experiencing pain. Perhaps the girls you've tripped with can perceive your negative attitude towards them, which makes them feel uncomfortable, and leads to a bad experience.

never tripped with girls i normally trip by myself i like to be alone and just follow the voices

as my step dad said once when we where tripping "follow the voices they might show you something you've been looking for"

To all the dudes who don't like tripping with girls: maybe psychedelics helped you uncover latent homosexual tendencies ?

To all the dudes who don't like tripping with girls: maybe psychedelics helped you uncover latent homosexual tendencies ?
An ingenious hypothesis. :D

I do think underground_troll's idea that such an expectation (a man's expectation that it will be difficult to trip with a woman) would tend to be self-fulfilling is quite plausible too.

Then again, yes there are, broadly, hormonal and psychological differences between men and woman (on average), so it's not completely insane to claim to prefer the company of one or the other sex under certain circumstances. But it would seem silly to be absolutist about it; there is so much overlap among the sexes and genders in terms of personality etc. :)

Anyway, as I said, I have no preference as regards tripping partners.

Well..
I am a girl, and I have never tripped with any other females. I may, if I ever find a cool female friend who's into tripping, haha. I just prefer to trip alone honestly, or with a boyfriend. No more than one person at a time.. Taking care of others tends to be distracting, haha.

I wonder where this thread will lead off to.. -lurks-

i love tripping with girls more so than guys i think. two of my friends are girls and they are like my favourite people to trip with. i always do acid or shrooms with them.

its weird with chicks its so much fun and its all basically giggles and laughter and basically stupid fun . with a buddy its like an unpredictable atmosphere sometimes it can be an adventure other times a nightmare. i dunno i guess that's just me

LIsten this is going to sound really weird, But i would like to know if there is anyone else out there who relates to me on this.

I have honestly never had any guy friends. I have 2 guy friends. I've had them my whole entire life. Every other friend i have ever had was a girl. I've found most guys to be to predictable. My two guy friends are basically on the same... "wave length" as me because we've known each other our whole lives. By contrast from when we met in kindergarten, and all of my female associates that i have gained over the years. I've found it almost impossible to connect with new guys on an emotional level. Like their lack of my past being realized in their present makes it impossible for me to almost relate to them.

Now i don't see my 2 guy friends on a regular basis anymore either. I did throughout public school then highschool rolled around and i was chillen with all of the female stoners buying them pot and smoking mad sessions on lunch breaks going back to class laughing and listening to crazy music. Meanwhile in contrast if i was to try to associate myself with any of the guys at my school other than my 2 friends who were moderately interested in the things i was, just weren't anywhere near as open to new ideas and new sounds and new perceptions as most of the female counterparts.

I'm 22 turning 23 in April. I'll will have been dating the same girl for 3 years by that point. Her and I and other friends that i have that are girls, sometimes 3 -4 girls will all just party on psychedelics at my house. But if i bring over any of my other guy associates, it generally just turns into one of those incredibly loud noisy binge fests. With them trying to hit on my friends that are females when really they are just there to be fucked up and trippen. Trying to feel the music and fly.

I find that guys have a harder time containing their lack of understanding of their own emotions by just being loud and trying to disassociate themselves from a certain depth of critical thought , while females all they need is a little comfort and guidance and everything is always going to be calm and filled with laughter and smiles.

it's strange but i find myself honestly more and more everyday becoming less and less of a "man" and by man i'll use the bill hicks definition "Real men don't dance they Sit, Smoke, Sweat, and Swear"

I do all of those things, but i cannot do any of those things comfortably around other guys. I can't explain it...

I guess my question is, ultimately is, why?
but not just for me, everyone... this is actually a pretty interesting topic.
I have never really thought about it, until now...

When you're tripping, a lot of the social conditioning that you have absorbed from growing up in our society can become transparent. Like guys might feel more in touch with their feminine side and girls more in touch with their masculine side or something like that. Maybe this dislike of tripping with girls stems from all the barriers being knocked over and being in unfamiliar territory. Also, if you are awkward around girls, and then you take psychedelics, that might just amplify any strange feelings.

Beautiful girls can become insanely good looking on psychedelics.

Its that you can feel the LOVE and LITE within the person while tripping... have you ever just connected eyes with someone and KNEW what was up? You can look into their soul and just see the karma pouring out <3 I love LSD for that, it lets you see the beauty in everyone and everything :)

And I would just like to point out that we have now had ELEVEN GIRLS vote in this pole.... we're breaking records here PD ;)