• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Girls and Psychedelics..

How do you feel about tripping with females?

• I am a girl and I like to trip with girls.

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • I am a girl and I dislike tripping with girls.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I am a guy and I like to trip with girls.

Votes: 61 67.8%
  • I am a guy and I dislike tripping with girls.

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • I have never tripped with a girl.

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
Is there a four letter word with four sylalables? Cuase, if so, I believe it might be the name of god.

Hmm, interesting. I've tripped with several girls and, like anybody tripping, they have had diverse reactions. Two girls I tripped with ended up crying most of the time, but they were first-timers and were rather sensitive creatures. And the first one was probably my fault since I had us watch The Wall, which I can imagine being a little overwhelming while dealing with your first trip. The second one had some truamatic past experiences bubble up during the trip, which happens so I didn't begrudge her by any means, just tried to help her work through it.

On the other side, I've had some of my most enjoyable trip experiences with girls. For example I had a great time giving a friend of mine her first acid trip and we had a lot of fun listening to music, sitting around in the hot tub and talking. Another girl I had an especially fun time with was a veteran tipper and we went out camping and ran around the wilderness playing in trees and what not. Admittedly I did want to fuck her, which caused me a slight degree of discomfort momentarily but I was able to get over that aspect and enjoy experience a great deal.

All in all I'd say tripping with girls is like tripping with anybody. But the sexual issue might be skewed for me because I'm bisexual.

^I can almost guarantee that most of the votes will go for I Love Em or I'm a girl. The posts in the OP are a very limited cross section, Iand I don't even think malakix's post is really on this issue. A poll might not really achieve anything.....?

Yeah my original post from the other thread was more describing this one girl which is just very 'frustrating' to be around when shes tripping, simply because i feel like it overwhelms her to the point where she can go from been happy to been mad to been scared, back and fourth within seconds.. almost like a split personality.

All i was saying was i've noticed this more in girls then guys. But that i dont relate it directly to girls.. as i've seen similar effects happen with guys i've been around, and i've had an awesome time tripping with alot of the girls in the Doof Scene..

Just comes down too how experienced the person is, and how accepting they are IMO.

Rightio who is the militant lesbian ? ( or why isn't this poll public ?) :)

I havent really had the privelage of tripping with many girls, it just seems most of the ones I know don't really have any interest in psychs and such :( . but the few that I have tripped with it was very enjoyable and it definitely has led to some cool conversations and such

I love tripping with girls just like I love tripping with guys. They have the power to add an extremely enjoyable dynamic to the trip.

However, any assertion made in this topic will be nothing more than a generalization. There are girls that are not ready to trip just like guys that are not ready to trip. Nevertheless, I will mention that girls tend to be predisposed to a level insecurity that can ruin any trip. I have never seen this in guys. I have never witnessed a guy who has to repeatedly ask, 'Am I pretty?' during a trip. In fact, I have never tripped with a guy who has had a bad trip. (although I will admit every attempt I have made at shrooms has resulted in me seeking the isolation of a bed to wait out the trip) A couple of girls have caused me to redefine my concept of a bad trip. They can be literally swept away by the experience. That being said, I believe girls are at a greater risk to experiencing a bad trip. It's nothing personal, simply my observations. Still, I believe it something to be considered on a case to case basis that is no different than considering if I will trip with a fellow male.

Yeah my original post from the other thread was more describing this one girl which is just very 'frustrating' to be around when shes tripping, simply because i feel like it overwhelms her to the point where she can go from been happy to been mad to been scared, back and fourth within seconds.. almost like a split personality.

I have witnessed this a few times. It's strange and scary at the same time. I think it has to do with the rolling effect certain psychedelics have.

tripping with girls is fine, but its certainly more popular among men. also you don't want to be tripping with a girl you fancy, especially if shes going out with your tripping mate :D

Tripping with girls is fine as long as you are fine with the girls. I wouldn't invite anyone into a psychedelic experience who I didn't feel comfortable with. If a girl is prone to freak outs (good or bad ones) when sober you probably don't want to trip with her. The only girls who are really intolerable to be around when tripping are the ones that make high pitched noises when they get excited. Honestly, I'm not a fan of high pitched noises when I'm sober though either.

I'm a guy, apparently, *checks* yep, definitely a guy, biologically speaking; and I enjoy tripping alone, or with humans, cats, and/or various other beings, of any or no sex or gender or combination thereof. I've not noticed any gender-dependent differences in the experience of tripping in company.

I've only ever tripped with 2 girls, 2 different times, and I prefer tripping with the 1st girl more than anyone ever. Just cause she was such a calming/fun person to do acid with.

the 2nd girl though it was just a kind of awkward silence for what felt like forever.

I have tripped with my sister... It was fun but she got kind of annoying, i heard "im tripping" so many times i wanted to find the duct tape...

But then again, in a rave environment where everyone is rolling or tripping i really don't mind...

Do girls not like tripping with other girls? There's 20 guys that like tripping with girls but only 3 girls that do...

tripping with girls is fine, but its certainly more popular among men. also you don't want to be tripping with a girl you fancy, especially if shes going out with your tripping mate :D

I can see your point, but it would be worse to be in the same situation, but being drunk. That would be my experience, anyway.

I guess it would also depend on the drug, and how much is being taken. However for the most part, I have found alcohol to be much worse in situations like the above.

I had to go with dislike tripping with girls and im a guy. Nothing against them its just always been better to trip with the boys. Its not sexual tension or any of that stuff, I dont know what it is.

I usually perfer to spend part of the trip alone anyway. Drugs and people, so overrated can i get an amen