• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Girls and Psychedelics..

How do you feel about tripping with females?

• I am a girl and I like to trip with girls.

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • I am a girl and I dislike tripping with girls.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I am a guy and I like to trip with girls.

Votes: 61 67.8%
  • I am a guy and I dislike tripping with girls.

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • I have never tripped with a girl.

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters

rickolasnice

Bluelighter
Inspired by another thread..

Girls on psychedelic drugs.. how do you feel?

Poll please mods.. (Love 'em, Hate 'em, Don't mind 'em, I am a Girl!)

I can't trip with girls. They give me bad ones.

Girls I have tripped with utterly ruin the experience. The ones I have encountered on drugs are only acceptable to be around in a party/rave type setting.

Haha im glad im not the only one who thinks this.

I have a friend who trips probably just a bit less then i do.. i cannot be around her when we're both tripping because she seems to let her emotions control her immensely.. and i always soak up peoples emotions when tripping.. so she ends up putting me into an uncomfortable trip..

Plus shes also someone who would rather just see visuals then really try and decipher the trip, her thoughts and have realizations.. i truly believe she still grips onto reality as much as she can and fights certain elements of the trip.. which in turn gets pretty messy.

THAT said... i have met quite a few girls in the Doof scene which are a pleasure to talk with when there tripping, in my experience its not all girls, but a majority at least.

I personally don't mind em.. people are people ;)

Why do you think there's all this negativity towards trippin girls??

yeah, and some girls probably don't like tripping with guys for the same reasons

its the sexual tension..... which can make people feel uncomfortable when they take a trip

I L<3Ve being around Girls whether im tripping or not. I have had some of the best times of my life with girls on psych's. As far as sexual tension goes you can simply solve that by having sex :D

I've only ever tripped around two girls.

The first spent the entire time crying/laughing hysterically and trying to fight the experience the whole way through.

The second was with my current girlfriend and we had a great time :)

Well, I'm a girl and guys always say that love tripping with me. AND NO I DON'T HAVE SEX WITH ANY OF THEM! ^o^

Okay.... now I dont like where I think that this thread will go, so everyone please behave please <3

I am a girl. I love to trip. I love to trip with girls. I love to trip with boys. I love to trip in a box. I love to trip with a fox. :D

Ill give this pole a shot and we'll see where this thread goes. I guess we could call it Femininity and Psychonats?

this is a new one for me. I have never really even thought about it to be honest. I don't think there is a line I can make that depends on gender that would say this gender is good to trip with and this one is not (generally even). There's no such distinction. It depends on so much more about the person (their personality, their preferences, etc).

I've tripped with as many girls as dudes (actually come to think of it I've probably tripped more with girls than guys).

The best fun I had last summer was dissolving into giggles with two girls on a lot of 2CB, rolling around in the grass with each other and giggling and squirming around like nutballs.

Isn't this like an inverse masulinity and psychedelics thread?

^I can almost guarantee that most of the votes will go for I Love Em or I'm a girl. The posts in the OP are a very limited cross section, Iand I don't even think malakix's post is really on this issue. A poll might not really achieve anything.....?

Some guys are uncomfortable around girls for whatever reason. It is understandable that on an intense psychedelic drug they are even more uncomfortable!

I've always found myself more comfortable with females though so maybe my view is idiosyncratic (hence the curiosity I think by the OP for a poll).

I think it's a good thing, I haven't found any real problems with the idea. Sexual tension can happen at any time I guess, I haven't found it to be a problem.

It's also nice to have a female perspective on things, as a lot of the time drug taking seems to be male orientated. It's actualy fun to have a mixed group, the conversations seem to be better, and don't get bogged down so easily. There appears to also be a slightly different effect, and time of onset with some drugs, that can lead to things getting a little strange, particularly at the start, and end of the trip.

I'd say it's a very positive thing to do.

I'm looking forward to reading others opinions on this. Particularly the girls.

^^ go get some girls and bring them in here... its a friggin sausage fest <3 But I like it :)

Ive never found sexual tension to be a problem while tripping... sex while tripping is FUN no tension needed! :) <3

I think this thread is kinda ridiculous. If you don't like tripping with girls, you need to meet some new girls! :D

WTF are the questions supposed to consist of ?

I am hanging eagerly over my PC, mouth agape with excited expectation, when - suddenly it hits me - what were the poll questions - I return expectantly to the original post & find to my dismay that I can't discern anything approaching an appropriate question. No doubt this is a failure on my part to apprehend exactly what is being driven at - feel free to explain what it is you'd like & I shall comply- simply because I like polls - actual validity isn't that relevant.

Girls are pretty girls are nice take your chances roll the dice- anyone ?

Last edited: