European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz: Go on, you know you want to! You're right I do, boo! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we got any computer wiz kids among us? How on earth is it I can connect successfully to Tor. All of my other notebook, phone and other devices connect to the Internet, but my laptop will not connect browser or chat messenger?

You were accepted and wanted from the start and the fact that this awful argument hasn't escalated is proof you can reason with people. I don't hate you I just got worn out by the defensive behaviour. People can disagree and still be friends, shit I wouldn't be engaged otherwise but you need to stop swinging hot and cold on people and realise there are shades of grey

Look im sorry ok. I wish you had just said this to be before blocking me n us doing thus here. I had no idea how you felt at all. Of course people can disagree n im sincerely sorry for venting about your friends n being defensive with you truly I am x

Evey

Yet you miss out all the times before that you've had a go at me for expressing my own opinion. I assume you all know she screenshots your PMs and emails and sends them to people? Admins and mods mostly. I'm fucking sick of this shit, and it takes a lot to make me say that.

And don't say you haven't said anything cos just like you pass on emails and PMs I would be more than capable of showing EADD what you really think of them if i were so inclined

Maybe those of us who've had arguments with her should share the full conversations? As I imagine what's being shared is probably pretty far out of context. I told her to fuck off for instance, but I'd be willing to screenshot all messages both ways people can make their own minds up. I'm not sorry in the slightest she's the most inconsiderate pain in the neck I've come across online.

*Mod note: if this ends up like the other threads I will UA and wield the stick from a neutral position*

I edited n deleted what i said it was out of order n hypocritical of me to repeat on here. If you want to keep your posts that's fine i deserve it for saying what i did I'm truly sorry x

Evey

Awh Sproooooouty you're just a lil' sprout now. Awh you look cuter like that. I'm no longer mad at you after what you did this morning. Just find you real cute, lovely, fluffy thing <3

Never change xxxxxx suits you

Evey

Ok c'mon taaaaalk!

Gibs used to be the place when knock was here. Now c'mon people what you all doing?

Evey

PS we need to sort gibs :)

Damn my parents theyve taken my paracetamol away.

Talk about overreacting i'd have done thema favour not here but they dont realise i'm trying to think of them all. Still i'll exist if immust. Argg. If people want to die let them ffs

Not that im going to unfortunately.

Evey

Last edited:
Saw an advert for IKEA on the box earlier. When the fuckin fuck did the pronunciation change from 'eye-keer' to 'icky-are'??

Saw an advert for IKEA on the box earlier. When the fuckin fuck did the pronunciation change from 'eye-keer' to 'icky-are'??

I'll be looking for that advert now... I found myself getting annoyed at this American fella in a documentary I was watching earlier; I think it was partially down to the amount of times he used it, far too much.. It was "data"..

We say "day-ter".. He said, "dat-ta"... really Fuckin bugged me..

Sprooooouuuuuut can I brush n plait that long hair of yours? ;) oh do say yes, my daughter screams the place down when I go near her hair. I'll be gentle honest:D

Evey

Good Morning EADD :)

I hope your all having a good weekend ?

Gibz has been pretty quiet so I should checked the Fkd thread to gauge what / who's been awake for three days.

Evey - I'm not sure but is it your Birthday today?

Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.