Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz: Go on, you know you want to! You're right I do, boo! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raasyvibe

Bluelighter
I only shot animals when I was accurate enough to hit a 2p coin from 30 feet every time without fail.

*Yawn*

I agree I'm bored.

Can someone digress with a more edifying topic than Ceres's claimed accuracy of shooting animals?

Previous Gibs be here

Last edited:
have you got any other hobbies raasyvibe? Something constructive perhaps?

If it makes you feel any better I'm actually rather amazing with firearms and no I've never killed an animal. There are exceptions though.

Take a jibe <3

^ lol@ you struggling to clear your name.

Personally I think shooting animals with air rifles is abhorrent, as it is rarely going to involve a clean headshot. I eat meat, but make sure from the producer that the killing is ethical. in fairness, I succumb to a kebab now and then and I've no doubt that intensive industrial farming is much worse. So perhaps we're all sinners :!

God leave ceres alone I think no one should respond at all to you when you act like this n maybe you'll grow up n stop doing it. Because one member said you acting a dick is ace doesn't mean you have to act worst

n you know you can torment me because I'm not allowed to use the report feature. Anyway I'm no longer reacting to you.

Evey

Darling, you're allowed to report.

I've dealt with it. It was already reported.

Thanks Sadie, I appreciate it.

I'm not allowed to report posts because the last time I did report a post off a mod that I found abusive I was infracted for doing so (last week) even though I've only reported two posts since I've been back. So if I air grievance in public I'm told off, that I should "report them" if I report them n I feel that I've done the right thing by letting staff deal with it it's infracted for "abuse of the report feature change your behaviour or your gone permanently." I lose whatever I do. I feel that staff must be annoyed my ban's revoked n will find any reason to get rid, even though I've tried my best to behave since back. I report two posts n I'm "abusing the feature" so I do feel I'm unable to use it as I'll be infracted / perma-banned for doing so.

Evey

Well I can't speak for other mods in other sub-forums but you're allowed to report in EADD. I do read reports before I do anything else and read them carefully. It's okay in EADD.

No need to report posts often IMO Mods in EADD are alright so I'm guessing it was The Lounge or somewhere? You can't post their and take it seriously over there. I occasionally post there but I'm very much not in the mindset to take anything seriously when I do.

Woke up feeling quite fresh today off for a jog in the fog. Love this time of year even though it's getting cold now ❄️

Well I can't speak for other mods in other sub-forums but you're allowed to report in EADD. I do read reports before I do anything else and read them carefully. It's okay in EADD.

I respect what you're saying, Sadie but I'd feel safer niot reporting as I may find I'm perma-bsnned again.

No need to report posts often IMO Mods in EADD are alright so I'm guessing it was The Lounge or somewhere? You can't post their and take it seriously over there. I occasionally post there but I'm very much not in the mindset to take anything seriously when I do.

Woke up feeling quite fresh today off for a jog in the fog. Love this time of year even though it's getting cold now ❄️

No they weren't in EADD but all staff see reports I've been told. I think they go to some special forum.

Evey

Yes but I suspect when they vote on a matter in another forum EADD mods would be outvoted by mods from another forum.

You seem to spend a lot of time getting upset by forum politics. Why not just forget what's happened, avoid the part of the forum that's upset you and enjoy your morning? :)

Everyone is allowed to use the report function in any section. What people need to take into consideration is - the section they are posting in and what would be deemed report worthy in one section could be seen as harmless fun in another.

The Lounge for instance, most things said need to be taken with a big pinch of salt but out and out abuse etc can still be reported on. I think most staff read the reported posts section and I honestly have not seen anyone get into trouble or be warned not to use the report function when it was being used correctly.

And a Good Morning Eadders :)

I hope everyone has a great day

Bear

morning bearlove, its looking gloomy outside here but feeling ready for a productive day, have a good one.

morning bearlove, its looking gloomy outside here but feeling ready for a productive day, have a good one.

Morning Ceres, shame about the lousy weather :( - if it helps its a gorgeous day here around the 30 / 80 degrees, blue sky :D. We've just had lunch and thinking patio with a couple of beers.

Have a good one

Everyone is allowed to use the report function in any section. What people need to take into consideration is - the section they are posting in and what would be deemed report worthy in one section could be seen as harmless fun in another.

The Lounge for instance, most things said need to be taken with a big pinch of salt but out and out abuse etc can still be reported on. I think most staff read the reported posts section and I honestly have not seen anyone get into trouble or be warned not to use the report function when it was being used correctly.

One was the lounge yes n another was SLR n I was given a really nasty message too as well as an infraction. I was really upset as one, I looked up to this person n thought they liked me n two, I didnt deserve an infraction for sending two reports since i came back. I didn't think staff were allowed to be abusive n yet I felt did the right thing (as instructed by various staff members if this happens) - I reported it n I was infracted. I don't suppose anything happened to the mod for abusing me. Now I've an extra point n a nasty msg saying I'll be perm banned if "my behaviour comtinues" i was under the impression I was doing ok but if they want rid they will find a way to do so, I assume I'll keep being infracted over petulant stuff with harsh msgs until im gone again.

Tell me is there any point in sorting my behaviour when staff have already made their minds up? I cant report posts while every member can which means im vulnerable to abuse as I'm too scared to report it encase i get a harsh msg from someone else (n infracted) who prob now hates me.

Evey

fuck the lounge just ignore it, dont post there, dont read it, and your life will be much happier.

fuck the lounge just ignore it, dont post there, dont read it, and your life will be much happier.

You're prob right. On the day I returned this mod in question said he had been for my perma-ban n unfortunately they brought me back n various comments, during times I posted, that implied he did not like me. It was mentioned on my "all the best" thread that most staff wanted me gone. So when the mod said something else awhile later, on the post i reported I was upset n felt he was trying to frame me to get me banned. Can you blame me for feeling paranoid after what happened in July? So I reported it instead. I thought I was doing the right thing in reporting the post because I felt it was abusive. I know the lounge members can be a bit OTT but surely the mods are not allowed to, are they, be abusive to members? It generally upset me n i was punished for trying to do the right thing. I can't win.

Evey

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.