Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz CCIII - Semi-permabibberinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night everyone take care n if you cant be good be good with being naughty :D

Evey

It was fun to read your stories about getting stoned as teenagers. I would have added mine but i am on my phone and hate typing on it. Reminded me of lots of good times

So when Evey is away gibberings just turns into a circle jerk. Forum has truly gone to shit. I don't blame Evey.

Eh, that was mean of me sorry lads and ladies. Just seems kinda bad that this is happening the way it is.

There seem to be more dynamics to this that I'm aware of.

Oh there is. Nice to see the nauseating stench of this thread that wafts up from the dank and disgusting shit that lurks beneath is hitting one or two nostrils of those who don't know the full story. Unlike some, I choose to do things by the books but be in no doubt things are not what they may appear right now... or actually they kinda are - very much as they appear in relation to the above quotes. However, it is not my place to reveal the details. I will quote myself from a staff thread posted at 11:09am this morning though...

I strongly suspect a group effort too - an honest to goodness conspiracy theory, if you will. There are four EADD posters I'd put in the frame as being near-certain to being directly responsible or at least in on it... Of course it would all be educated guess-work and nigh-on impossible to prove but there is enough circumstantial evidence for it to be interesting to see how certain members may or may not react seeing their lil scam has been seen for what it is. Some people should be deeply ashamed of themselves. The depths some are prepared to plumb to circumvent the disciplinary system is frankly disgusting. For all her faults - and lawdy there are plenty of 'em - I'd take ten Evey's over one of the kind of lowlife who thinks it acceptable to pull despicable shit like this.

I'm saying nothing more other than I think a number of people here need to take a long, hard look at themselves because they have done a very bad thing indeed and they fukkin' know it. I truly hate to say it because I have been genuinely very fond of people who have apparently confirmed the suspicions of being lowlives responsible for despicable shit.

Oh man that could've been VERY interesting hahahaha, what did ya say to your 'mate' after? :D
Honestly, i can't remember. He was a malicious little bastard. Doing time, last i heard - so i'm glad we parted ways in our mid teens before his more serious dark side manifested itself in even creepier ways.

At that age (early teens) his idea of a joke was dosing people up before they had to go deal with their parents and that sort of thing. A sadistic little fuck, basically.
Besides the obvious implications of turning up to a xmas gathering of predominantly straight family folks, i'm really glad this wasn't my introduction to LSD, or the classic psychedelics.
I'd surely have been scared off it, if not irreparably scarred.

Oh there is. Nice to see the nauseating stench of this thread that wafts up from the dank and disgusting shit that lurks beneath is hitting one or two nostrils of those who don't know the full story. Unlike some, I choose to do things by the books but be in no doubt things are not what they may appear right now... or actually they kinda are - very much as they appear in relation to the above quotes. However, it is not my place to reveal the details. I will quote myself from a staff thread posted at 11:09am this morning though...

I'm saying nothing more other than I think a number of people here need to take a long, hard look at themselves because they have done a very bad thing indeed and they fukkin' know it. I truly hate to say it because I have been genuinely very fond of people who have apparently confirmed the suspicions of being lowlives responsible for despicable shit.

Would you care to enlighten us of what exactly? Other than pointing out what has been going on and why Evey wasn't banned many moons ago, I don't see I've done anything wrong at all. I also don't know where the claims of the clique are coming from.

If you want to PM me then go ahead. I'm quite pissed off reading that from you. This thread has been better than it has been in months tonight, you mods are so busy trying to keep it all tight for Evey you've let it hit the bricks for everyone else. I exposed what was really going on and no I'm not sorry at all for doing so, the forum has suffered enough.

Would you care to enlighten us of what exactly? Other than pointing out what has been going on and why Evey wasn't banned many moons ago, I don't see I've done anything wrong at all. I also don't know where the claims of the clique are coming from.

If you want to PM me then go ahead. I'm quite pissed off reading that from you. This thread has been better than it has been in months tonight, you mods are so busy trying to keep it all tight for Evey you've let it hit the bricks for everyone else. I exposed what was really going on and no I'm not sorry at all for doing so, the forum has suffered enough.

Do you really think we can go about giving out information like fukkin sweeties. Don't be so damn stupid and stop acting ignorant. Lets just say some people are getting the "special attention" they claim Evey gets. I would not say it is good. Like a dog with a fukkin bone I've noticed. I think you'll also find that abuse is against the rules too.

Who said anything about you? Did I say I was talking about you? Why would you think I was talking about you?

And here was me thinking we were on the way to actually having a thread with a good laugh... oh well :\

And shambles, pretty clearly because I've made it plain I don't get on with Evey.

And here was me thinking we were on the way to actually having a thread with a good laugh... oh well :\

And shambles, pretty clearly because I've made it plain I don't get on with Evey.

Really? WOW, I never would have guessed that! I am in shock! Holy shit, someone please steady me! This is shocking and not at all obvious news. I would have never been able to tell by the constant abuse and harassment. HO-REE-SHEET!

Ignorance does not suit you Sid. Circle jerk indeed. You want us to treat everyone fairly. Well m'dear fair is fair if you wanna play it that way. Do you wanna play?

4 and a half pages better than we've managed in a while Don. Night man, be careful mixing all those benzo's in your system mate. :)

I'll be grand, I don't munch benzos any more. I bought them for emergency trip soothers when my friends are tripping. Just been taking a couple after the weekend for my sleep pattern to get back to normal. 500ug of clonaz would have gotten me to sleep and felt fresh tomorrow, but 500ug of f-maz will make me groggy until lunch!

I've learned my lessons from benzos and do not use them recreationally anymore, nor do I have more than 10 in possession at any time.

Wtf is your problem? I fell out with Evey because she was PM'ing me all sorts of beef with Stee, who I actually quite like. I told her vs my own situation at that time of unwell family members that her wanting to kill herself was madness over a forum, which was thrown back in my face as insignificant compared to her mighty problems with Stee. She has PM'd saying she sent the mods drugs, which is against BLUA as you both know. So what is the problem? That I reported something that's against the rules?

If you would rather not discuss this here PM will do but I'm getting pretty pissed off with this.

Different people get on with different people. You all had a laugh because you get along just like Saturday evening sprout, FUBAR n a few others had laughs over many threads because we get along. It's the way of the world.

Evey

Well that was a disaster, probably wasted half the line because I had no idea what I was doing and didn't hold the rizla I was snorting off on in place >.> See what people mean about the burn too. Anyways, I'm off to the gay bar, hopefully the place is chilled out a bit by the time I get back. Later, everyone.

So have plenty of others - why do you assume it was you I was meaning? I posted that elsewhere at 11am as I said. Long before you took a shit in Gibz. What connection are you drawing?

Nevermind. As I said, I have nothing more to say on any of it for now.

Wrong. I was feeling suicidal in general n anyone who has felt suicidal will tell you they're not in the mindset to hear anyone elses problems as they're not in a mentally
Place to do so. You appeared cold with me n told me to "fuck off"

Evey

Well that was a disaster, probably wasted half the line because I had no idea what I was doing and didn't hold the rizla I was snorting off on in place >.> See what people mean about the burn too. Anyways, I'm off to the gay bar, hopefully the place is chilled out a bit by the time I get back. Later, everyone.

Aob dear never mind pl get thing wrong the first try hope it improves for you, hope you enjoy the gay bar <3

Evey

Wrong. I was feeling suicidal in general n anyone who has felt suicidal will tell you they're not in the mindset to hear anyone elses problems as they're not in a mentally
Place to do so. You appeared cold with me n told me to "fuck off"

Evey

After you dismissed the fact I was looking after my uncle who has Alzheimers disease who had wet himself and my mum who has had a liver transplant was not well, as not as important as your petty beef with Stee you mean? That was the night I was having, while you were PM'ing me. I was trying to tell you how pathetic wanting to kill yourself over a forum was and this was the comparison I used to make you think, which you dismissed with "plenty of my family have died but Stee...." and you wonder why I was cold and told you to fuck off? Seriously?

You have absolutely no understanding for anyone else, yet when you have a problem it's a massive deal.

Does anyone know if we can revive the old EADD live chat thread? On one hand, it would be cool to have that late night banter again when people were lurking but still talked in chat. Maybe it could create a wee bit more cohesion between us?

EDIT: I think the chat served primarily for trolling as Spade's maw. Maybe she could be the counsellor for this forum. She is an impeccable orator!

Yeah, but I'm thinking it could cause tension rather than resolve it. It may be too easy for people to pose as others, motivated by ballbaggery :\

Status
Not open for further replies.