• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UVF are protestant and IRA catholic they hate each other because of religious differences. @Nas47 look in to the troubles in Northern Ireland
It’s a lot more convoluted than that and essentially does not come down to religious differences at all - they are both Christian.

@ageingpartyfiend i am a very staunch republican as was my father. Take from that what you will. 👀

Also, hope all you fuckers are doing well! I’m flat out studying and working! Woe is me etc etc.

Be good Bluelighters and if you cant be good, be safe. ❤️

It’s a lot more convoluted than that and essentially does not come down to religious differences at all - they are both Christian.

@ageingpartyfiend i am a very staunch republican as was my father. Take from that what you will. 👀
My old man and myself have always sympthasied with SF politics but not the actions

Looks inevitable that the politics win the day soon enough

does not come down to religious differences
Just goes to show how much I know @MsDiz lol thanks...well I knew it was more complicated than that but I don't fully understand and that was my best attempt at an explanation at the time 😅
Aren't Protestant and Catholic religion different tho? Edit:that's a stupid question on second thoughts haha... I'm totally ignorant to religion I must admit. I can't stand the bigotry here most people are one or the other and of course we have separate schools so what chance have we got imo heavy backwards 😐

Last edited:
Just goes to show how much I know @MsDiz lol thanks...well I knew it was more complicated than that but I don't fully understand and that was my best attempt at an explanation at the time 😅
Aren't Protestant and Catholic religion different tho? Edit:that's a stupid question on second thoughts haha... I'm totally ignorant to religion I must admit. I can't stand the bigotry here most people are one or the other and of course we have separate schools so what chance have we got imo heavy backwards 😐
you've done well to avoid it tbh given that where you live is a hotbed of division (as you're well aware)

sometimes ignorance really can be bliss ... fuck organised religion - deadly poisonous social control system

On a scale of 1 to lazy I'm fairly lazy

I have one delivery driver fetching me 10l of mineral water

Another is getting me a packet of ciggies

and the third is waiting for my lunch to be cooked lol

I'm gonna make this company regret not having a delivery charge/minimum delivery amount

Now here's stupid for ya...one of me kids was at a festi last weekend and saw people burning themselves by, I quote, "doing it straght into their faces". I'm not even sure how to respond to that one!
It comes out at -40*C it will trash your skin.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire.

Got an Aldi Gift Voucher with £10 so I munched 1lb of great quality beef yesterday with hardly any fat coming outta it & several bottles of the 660ml San Miguel to wash it all down with, I was happy. I liked it all that much I didn't leave any out for the Fox I feed.

What was left this morning when I went in to get a drink I told the lady on the till to take off the old woman's bill behind me, she looked shocked I had to say it to her TWICE!!!!!!

What is so hard to understand about that I wonder?

Roll on the 20th September, my ears are tuned into anything to do with free money being spoken about on the media.

I heard yesterday on BBC Radio 4 another debate over "Universal Income" now I like free cash (AND YES folks it is FREE, we run on a Fiat System since we came off Gold so really the cash in your pocket etc has NO value & in Reality it doesn't need to be paid back because we are on Fiat)
Now I watch the the gibberish from the World Economic Forum & I tell you now in the next 10 years after The Great Reset we will be moved onto this system & everything will be digital with a Credit Score System like they have in China. I'm NOT jumping up & down in Joy for this bullshit to say the least.

Ate a Lavash last evening and had a Turkish pide topped with sukuk as a midnight snack on my way home

Might as well have eaten a packet of cornstarch as I am "backed up" today lol

you've done well to avoid it tbh
Luckily my parents decided not to brainwash me from a young age 😀

Separate note: I'm going stir crazy in here man covid wiped me out and self isolating but I am free as of today and actually feel well enough to go out! My friend also gave me her vape to use so am happily baked again yassss! 😀😊❤️

Luckily my parents decided not to brainwash me from a young age 😀

Separate note: I'm going stir crazy in here man covid wiped me out and self isolating but I am free as of today and actually feel well enough to go out! My friend also gave me her vape to use so am happily baked again yassss! 😀😊❤️
I can just see you tearing outta the front door stoned outta ya mind skipping madly through the city streets screaming...

What I've heard on the news Scotland is full of trash, the workers are on strike & are asking for huge wage rises which they have been told they ain't gonna get. They got upset & decided to not collect the trash, I'd be glad I couldn't smell or taste tbh if I was up there at the moment.

Anyone else addicted to The Real Housewives of Cheshire? The episode where they go to Scotland made me laugh till my face hurt, that one woman who says she is a witch etc tried some Haggis & she started to puke on tv, she tries to be sssoooo "classy" well she wasn't such a fine lady when she began puking into her own hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.