• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost moved to Skye many years ago when it actually was remote (pre-bridge)

amazing place, but I'm glad we didn't do it with hindsight (although who knows, it could've been epic)

Reactions: CFC
Isle of Tiree
Most sunshine hours in the uk apparently.
yeah gulfstream business - the climate on some of those islands can be very surprising

To be fair; they are small beers over here - 330ml per can
If ur referring to my beers they are 500ml 8% big boi👍😎 I Wud nae be giving it all that if they were the size of a can of coke 😆ask old skipper another Irish bler that knows or photograpic proof can be done have one left

Last edited:
If ur referring to my beers they are 500ml 8% big boi👍😎 I Wud nae be giving it all that if they were the size of a can of coke 😆ask old skipper another Irish bler that knows or photograpic proof can be done have one left
he's talking about the beer in SE Asia I believe

Wow..... He actually said it like it is / he sees it.
A Rare Thing!

But we all know we were fucked and had no leadership as soon as Boris "GOT THE POWER!". I mean seriously, did anyone think he'd do something purposeful? Something worth a damn? Something positive for the UK?
It was just like the country was taking the piss out of itself - And we're really good at that!
But it was taken too far, Brexit happened (err.. Fuuuaackkk!!!) and then he was actually the twat we KNEW he's be (as well as his mates). Breaking the law more that some of us do :LOL:

Anyway, We Are Foooked.
I'm done ranting (sorry - Booze happened).

Crofter?

where do you think this is?

licensed-image

I like it on Skye - last there in 2009, mind

Went to Eastern Electric yesterday and among the 1000s gathered I did manage to spot 2 possibly 3 men who appeared older than me...that being said I danced like a maniac compared to the shuffling and nodding that seems to qualify as dancing these days. Nobody appeared that out of it and I was offered MDMA from a chap who wzsnt even born ( by several years) when I started raving...good times.

So pleased with myself, I'd not done any white for 3 weeks and just had 2 licks over the space of a hour. I was offered to strap a 20 shot and said "No thanks"
It's yellow amonia wash too, I'm so proud of myself being able to say no to it 🤗🤗🤗
#smugface

So pleased with myself, I'd not done any white for 3 weeks and just had 2 licks over the space of a hour. I was offered to strap a 20 shot and said "No thanks"
It's yellow amonia wash too, I'm so proud of myself being able to say no to it 🤗🤗🤗
#smugface
well in man, so difficult to do especially when you've already had a hit

I can resist stims thesedays it seems (was actually offered some a few days ago in someone's house. I had to remove myself from the environment but managed to say 'no ta').

But if I start...even the smallest amount of whatever stimulant (except modafinil)...then all bets are off

Went to Eastern Electric yesterday and among the 1000s gathered I did manage to spot 2 possibly 3 men who appeared older than me...that being said I danced like a maniac compared to the shuffling and nodding that seems to qualify as dancing these days. Nobody appeared that out of it and I was offered MDMA from a chap who wzsnt even born ( by several years) when I started raving...good times.
Blondin I get the impression your an original posh 'raver' Shoom , spectrum, futures,ally pally etc Danny rampling etc not chasing convos of cars to God's knows where to some grimey old warehouse or mucky country field. Am I close 😉????

Last edited:
well in man, so difficult to do especially when you've already had a hit

I can resist stims thesedays it seems (was actually offered some a few days ago in someone's house. I had to remove myself from the environment but managed to say 'no ta').

But if I start...even the smallest amount of whatever stimulant (except modafinil)...then all bets are off
More power to you my Brother 🔥❤️🤗

The dealers are ringing my phone to see where I've been the swines. I've had backlash from folks for trying to get my shit together I swear to you.
You would expect people to be pleased you are trying to get your life together, instead I get abuse and attitude off people!!!!????

It's a fucking JOKE my brother!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.