• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a big fan of Ervin Wellsh.Got all his books......he wrote&mentioned the Ulster defenders.....he is catholic scottish guy.Well-Scotts,Irish...people from Wales are not English.....There's a lot of great people there.I am sure.Just agression hits me for a moment.I apologize,if insult somebody.Be in peace all of you!Thank you again.

Fuck me I'm confused.
Just googled and learned what fornicating means lol 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ is this a real thing in Ireland? Lol....
Jk

Joke probably....haha.Irish visionary fornicators:)How could be real.Scots are great indeed.....very funny

....Back home for the w/e and saw friends I hadn't seen for a few years - charris a plenty so fragrant and what a lovely high - laughed all night. Should have got some ridiculously cheap, may get some sent on...

Eww, got an outbreak of hand eczema for first time since 2019

Had this shit periodically through my adult life every few years only on the hands, mainly between my fingers and on the palms

Not contagious, doesn't even appear that noticeable, but feels fucking gross to me

Been a week, think it's peaked. Moisturizing my way outta it

300782324_5564400426956404_375638054514069982_n.jpg

See that idiot on the news yesterday?
She was doing upto 800 crackers per week & now has lost all the control in her legs & has some weird brain issue too, like WTF did she expect from doing that much?

The most I've done is 20 in a night which I know is nothing but that stuff makes you feel really fucked up after & i swear you can feel the brain-cells that have been blown apart after some of it.

It's ok but nothing special, you can way more fucked up for far less by taking DXM (I can't take the stuff as I miss something in my liver that breaks DXO into DXM so it stays as DXO in my system & really fucks me up & it's not nice, I had the most bizarre trip where I felt Jeremy Clarkson was some kinda God & needed to be worshipped or I would loose my soul off 200mg of DXM powder)

I personally don't care that idiot girl has to be lifted by a chair lift to take a shit & needs 24/7 care personally, wtf did she expect? and just like with MXE the idiots in this life wreck it for everyone else.

You think the above is stupid but to me she just got carried away and is more deserving of empathy than derision. Perhaps she thinks the same about how some (many, me included ) of us have fucked up spectacularly too eh, and also with consequences. Who knows what she was trying to escape. etc, poor fuckin kid

Not her finest momet for sure but fukkkk she's paid a heavy price.

Now here's stupid for ya...one of me kids was at a festi last weekend and saw people burning themselves by, I quote, "doing it straght into their faces". I'm not even sure how to respond to that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.