European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got that Friday feeling so there's only one logical thing to do............... EAT LSD!!! the only thing I cant decide is if I should smoke a little 5-MeO-DMT with it ? I've never tried this combination and the last time I broke through this little elf told me not to come back, I'm tempted to go see him again

Got that Friday feeling so there's only one logical thing to do............... EAT LSD!!! the only thing I cant decide is if I should smoke a little 5-MeO-DMT with it ? I've never tried this combination and the last time I broke through this little elf told me not to come back, I'm tempted to go see him again

I personally would listen to your inner (s)elf mate. Nothing good ever comes from pushing your luck with psychedelics...

That's what I thought, tbh I've learnt that the hard way, I'll respect his wishes and leave the little fucker alone

You'll enjoy this F.U.B.A.R - The hard way I learned not to push my luck on psychedelics.

Unsure on doses - reckless I know - on a combination of an all day drinking sesh, 3-MMC, Speed, 2c-e (20mgish) a fuck load of 4-AcO-DMT(50mgish), and 2 tabs of 25i. With a complete lack of consciousness I pissed myself on my kitchen floor, in front of the lads, of course. I did however overcome a bout of major depression brought on by my friends suicide.

Took me a long time to live that one down, luckily a couple of months later a mate shit himself when he was pissed and the torch was passed on.

That's what I thought, tbh I've learnt that the hard way, I'll respect his wishes and leave the little fucker alone

You'll enjoy this F.U.B.A.R - The hard way I learned not to push my luck on psychedelics.

Unsure on doses - reckless I know - on a combination of an all day drinking sesh, 3-MMC, Speed, 2c-e (20mgish) a fuck load of 4-AcO-DMT(50mgish), and 2 tabs of 25i. With a complete lack of consciousness I pissed myself on my kitchen floor, in front of the lads, of course. I did however overcome a bout of major depression brought on by my friends suicide.

Took me a long time to live that one down, luckily a couple of months later a mate shit himself when he was pissed and the torch was passed on.

I'd say that you got off bloody lucky to only piss yourself after taking that lot mate...

It was an eye opener to say the least.

I never touched 25i or any of its derivatives after that night, it was fucking scary, it made me take a real hard look at myself.
I use to trip every weekend tonight would have been my second LSD trip of the year that got cancelled as my brother would rather run around London fucking fat birds then spend the weekend with his son, I'm currently watching him throw tomatoes on fortnite....Kids suck these days, they also don't like it when you point out that fortnite is spelt wrong, little punks

Last edited:
I'd say that you got off bloody lucky to only piss yourself after taking that lot mate...

The pissing himself story brings back a few memories...

Back in the 90s, you could buy things like ephedrine, GABA and GHB over the counter in many healthfood/weightlifting supplement shops. Ephedrine is a fairly effective fat burner when combined with caffeine and aspirin and GABBA & GHB (supposedly) increase the production of endogenous human growth hormone (hgh) while you sleep... they soon drew the attention of the medicines control people though and were subsequently banned.. This lead to the compnies that sold them having to get rid of their inventories aa quick as possibe at knockdown prices "under the counter" so to speak... My training partner was good freinds with the owner of one such company and I purchased from him several kilos of the raw GHB powder (it came in 500g tubs of raw powder as well as 500ml bottlee of the more frequently encountered liquid) .

I wasn't aware that as well as being a substance that knocks you out cold, GHB is also a fairly effective diuretic, so long story short..........

I fell asleep..........

And pissed myself..........

I had to explain to my girlfriend at the time why I, a 21 year old man, had just pissed the bed. As well as washing the bed sheets (twice), she also made me throw the mattress away and buy a new one. It turned out to be quite an expensive little experiment in the end... haha!!!

Last edited:
The pissing himself story brings back a few memories...

Back in the 90s, you could buy things like ephedrine, GABA and GHB over the counter in many healthfood/weightlifting supplement shops. Ephedrine is a fairly effective fat burner when combined with caffeine and aspirin and GABBA & GHB increase the production of exogenous human growth hormone (hgh) while you sleep... they soon drew the attention of the medicines control people though and were subsequently banned.. This lead to the compnies that sold them having to get rid of their inventories aa quick as possibe at knockdown prices "under the counter" so to speak... My training partner was good freinds with the owner of one such company and I purchased from him several kilos of the raw GHB powder (it came in 500g tubs of raw powder as well as 500ml bottlee of the more frequently encountered liquid) .

I wasn't aware that as well as being a substance that knocks you out cold, GHB is also a fairly effective diuretic, so long story short..........

I fell asleep..........

And pissed myself..........

I had to explain to my girlfriend at the time why I, a 21 year old man, had just pissed the bed. As well as washing the bed sheets (twice), she also made me throw the mattress away and buy a new one. It turned out to be quite an expensive little experiment in the end... haha!!!

Heheh, that's one thing I can honestly say I've never done. The closest I've come is getting up in the middle of the night on booze and benzos and pissing by the side of the bed. Of course, the wife woke up and asked "what are you doing?", to which I replied, "having a piss". Fuckin stupid question...

Funnily enough, I know several people that don't take drugs that have shat the bed just from booze.

Fuckin lightweights...

Drinking cheap “cider” as a young’un, drank a fair bit and as most chemically brewed tramps piss, it turns your guts inside out. I thought it was safe to do a fart. It wasn’t. That was a difficult walk home.

Drinking cheap “cider” as a young’un, drank a fair bit and as most chemically brewed tramps piss, it turns your guts inside out. I thought it was safe to do a fart. It wasn’t. That was a difficult walk home.
I once had to flick the bottom of my joggers, a mile from home, to get it in a semi- piece to shake from my ankle line.
Frosty Jack’s and food poisoning.

Drinking cheap ?cider? as a young?un, drank a fair bit and as most chemically brewed tramps piss, it turns your guts inside out. I thought it was safe to do a fart. It wasn?t. That was a difficult walk home.

Heheh, the old cider shart.

After a night on Frosty Jacks and cheap vodka, I found myself caught short in a client's shop the next morning. I requested to use the toilet, thinking I only needed a piss, but as I stood there in the filthy unisex cubicle upstairs, my bottom exploded in my pants. The smell was horrific. I literally had to tear my pants off my legs before the liquid bum fart had chance to spread and deposit them into the adjacent tampon bin. I then had to go back downstairs and face the client, knowing full well the foetid stench had followed me...

Hahahahaha!!! Ive never really shat myself i dont think... the closest was a few very, very farts when suffering with salmonella poisoning many, many years ago.... oh, and also as recent8ly as 2015 or 2016, while going through fentanyl withdrawls, i followed through a little bit. As i say though, more wet farts than actually shitting myself...

Hahahahaha!!! Ive never really shat myself i dont think... the closest was a few very, very farts when suffering with salmonella poisoning many, many years ago.... oh, and also as recent8ly as 2015 or 2016, while going through fentanyl withdrawls, i followed through a little bit. As i say though, more wet farts than actually shitting myself...

The only other time I've literally shat myself was at the Stonehenge festival in 1984. I arrived late in the evening and immediately scored some very potent black hash. Got wasted and crashed out. Woke up early the next morning with the tell tale rumblings of an imminent gut buster. So I made my way to the only toilets on site (the visitor centre), only to find a queue a fuckin mile long. After waiting for half an hour or so, it became apparent I wasn't going to make it, so I headed off for the farmer's fields across the A303. As I was running, so was my arse! I eventually happened upon a bush where I could relieve myself of my shitty pants in relative privacy, and I'm ashamed to say I left the offending bags hanging on the bush. It's no wonder that farmers hate hippies...

FUBAR said:
so I headed off for the farmer's fields across the A303. As I was running, so was my arse! I eventually happened upon a bush where I could relieve myself of my shitty pants in relative privacy, and I'm ashamed to say I left the offending bags hanging on the bush. It's no wonder that farmers hate hippies...

....why....do....i....still....post...here.... :sus::!

The only other time I've literally shat myself was at the Stonehenge festival in 1984. I arrived late in the evening and immediately scored some very potent black hash. Got wasted and crashed out. Woke up early the next morning with the tell tale rumblings of an imminent gut buster. So I made my way to the only toilets on site (the visitor centre), only to find a queue a fuckin mile long. After waiting for half an hour or so, it became apparent I wasn't going to make it, so I headed off for the farmer's fields across the A303. As I was running, so was my arse! I eventually happened upon a bush where I could relieve myself of my shitty pants in relative privacy, and I'm ashamed to say I left the offending bags hanging on the bush. It's no wonder that farmers hate hippies...

Hahahahahah I haven't heard the term gut buster in years

During my stay in intensive care this summer that i was telling you about, i couldnt move out of my bed but i couldn't bring myself to literally shit the bed in the form of using a bed pan. Luckily for me all the fentanyl and morphine i was on had bunged me up so much i didnt need to go for over a week.. this obviously didn't think go un-noticed by the nurses so they were giving me weapons grade laxatives... eventually when i couldnt hold it in any longer i managed to persuade rhem to wheel me down to the bogs in a wheelchair... unfortunately though, all those laxatives then worked the opposite way and i then had rusty water like diahorria and blew a couple of wet farts in the bed that way (I'd forgotton that story lol)..

Honestly, I kid you not, I had IVs in both arms (which were then replaced by a PICC line which is a line that starts in a vein in your arm and the catheter extends up along your shoulder and stops in the vena carva in your heart... its like a central line so drugs can be dumped straight into your heart), an arterial line in my wrist, an epidural line in my spine (into which they were dumping diamorphine and lidocaine) a cannula in my jugular which the dyalasis was connected to and last but not least, a catheter straight down my japs eye into my bladder.. this was partly because i couldnt get up to piss and partly so they could accurately measure urine output to monitor kidney function...

The cock catheter was something else though... its a long tube with a little balloon on the end which they pass down your cock until the end of it's in your bladder and then inject air or water down to inflate the balloon and act as a kind of anchor to hold it in.. its weird cos you never feel like you need to piss because as soon as your bladder starts to fill, it goes down the catheter into the bag...its wierd as fuck going 3 weeks and never needing to piss at all (although having some cunt shove a fucking balloon down yer japs isn't the nicest feeling in the world, but i was on so much medical grade skag i wasn't all that bothered reslly lol).

Fuckin hell mate, it must have been like being plugged into the matrix with all those tubes - though I can't recall Keanu Reeves having one down his Japs...

Fuckin hell mate, it must have been like being plugged into the matrix with all those tubes - though I can't recall Keanu Reeves having one down his Japs...

Apologies for the fucking essay. I didn't mean to write fucking War & Peace ffs!!

It was fucking hellish mate... they were pumping so much shit into me. The fentanyl was on a syringe driver giving 100mcg per hour (with the option of hitting a PCA button to give a 100mcg bolus) which was nice and the epidural cannula was pumping lidocaine in with the goal of numbing my legs.Every hour they had to do a test where they held an ice cube against your skin starting at your neck and working down. You had to tell them at what point you could no longer feel it. The idea being that they wanted your legs numb but not for the lidocaine to rise up the body as if it did it would paralyse your diaphragm and you would stop breathing. Ideally, you would stop feeling the ice when it got to your legs but no higher (hope that made sense lol). Thry would also bang in 10mg of diamorphine every once in a while (it feels much stronger when its put straight into your spine). Also when they put the neck cannula in they had to map the exact position of the jugular with a portable ultrasound machine as its viral they dont hit the nerve or the artery by mistake. The arterial line in ny wrist uaed to sting like fuck after they had drawn some arterial blood and they would flush the line with saline so it was like when soneone is IVing something and goes into an artery by mistake... it really stings.

When thry shoved the line down me japs, I was fucking monged out off the IV fent so it didnt hurt too much. It's just the thought of a tube with a balloon on the end being shoved down you cock that makes you wince haha..

The PICC line was handy though...its just like a normal IV cannula except the little tube that stys in the vein was much, much longer. It started in the vein on the inside of your bicep and ran thrpugh the large vein im your shoulder all the way into the vena carva im your heart. A normal cannula needs to be taken out and changed every couple of days but this could be left in for weeks which was just what I needed as they were running out of njection sites and there was a risk of infection and also damage to to the veins. With this PICC line in place they could use it for all my IV drugs and also as I had to have kidney function blood tests evwry day, also use it to take blood from.

Not great photos but you weren't supposed to be using your phone in intensive care in the first place! Lol ;)

up7hyvq.jpg

kvoI4JE.jpg

[
szI80lY.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.