Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey new BDD mod Fubz
Nice one :D

Just went to check on some small outdoor indicas - I used to think people were joking when they said possums eat the stuff. It's no joke, those freeloading little furballs don't care whose shit they're munchin on.. As long it's not coming out of their pocket.

Marsupial moochers. What's the world coming to?

KEEmROo.jpg

Was looking in TK Maxx recently and saw these. Worst message spelled out by a pair of boxing shorts ever? I reckon so.

Actually, I've just noticed. That's the name of the boxer shorts; Saville Row. Dark much? Thankfully these were an adult size, and I didn't buy them (mostly because stripey boxer shorts irritate me).

evenning all. still in prison, sorry rehab. was initially in for 4 weeks but they've extended it cos i'm blatantly not ready to leave.

i've decided that everyone should probably have emdr. its fucking amazing.

my parents are worried i'm gonna get arrested for selling something i genuinely did not believe was stolen and i'm getting a bit stressed now. even though i know that you can't prove what beliefs someone did or didn't have beyond reasonable doubt and i'm pretty certain they wouldn't take it to the cps, it's really niggling me.

Ffs chin up how old are you? What the fuck, get a grip.

Big love to SHM x I can't find the thread you said hello in, but hello back!

It's pretty shit here ain't it? Aww well, all good things have an ending and new opportunities and places are out there to discover. It's nice to pass by and catch on to fond memories and remember good, decent people. Hope all is well in your world.

But fuck me BL, what appalling standards you've stooped to. Liquation sale soon eh.. x

Eee, I rue the day my company got a fuckin contract with the county police. It's bad enough going to any cop shop, but when it's your local one where you got hauled in for cultivation and possession of class A & B takes my paranoia to another level. Admittedly I only normally deal with the office staff, but I often have to pass the pigs in the corridors. I'm just waiting for some cunt to go "there's that old twat we busted for weed and mushies last year..."

It's only a matter of time...

Eee, I rue the day my company got a fuckin contract with the county police. It's bad enough going to any cop shop, but when it's your local one where you got hauled in for cultivation and possession of class A & B takes my paranoia to another level. Admittedly I only normally deal with the office staff, but I often have to pass the pigs in the corridors. I'm just waiting for some cunt to go "there's that old twat we busted for weed and mushies last year..."

It's only a matter of time...

Though it is good, if not entirely unsurprising, to hear U.K police stations are riddled with vermin or some such.

I bet you can't wait till you're in the 'confiscated stuff' room, 'hey that's my weed'.

I bet you can't wait till you're in the 'confiscated stuff' room, 'hey that's my weed'.

Been in there. Obviously there's no drugs or other evidence, but loads of personal possessions awaiting collection. The stores are run by two civvies who always have an open bottle of vodka by the kettle...

Hey, do me a favour will you, look around for some little bottles, about six of them, 25ml each, label ending in -'thiol' and 'accidentally' knock them over would you? (note, run like hell afterwards). Damn, I really owe those bastards some grief. Need any help with that tea urn? I'm sure I've got a few nasty little surprises hanging about here and there, and more than a few others I could knock up at the drop of a hat..=D

That said, I'm absolutely gobsmacked none of them has ended up killing themselves or their fellow porcine shitsniffers yet with their stupidity. Sending untrained morons in to an unfamiliar lab and just poking about...jesus fucking christ. They have nearly burned the place down before, come pretty close to setting up a disaster that would have released phosgene, loosed iodine monochloride into the atmosphere [its volatile and generally unpleasant, extremely toxic, and reactive, corrosive as hell and eats more or less most things bar glass and teflon]

FUBAR as a mod, oh lord these really are the days of Kali Yuga.

Anyway...........80% THC "Glass" Jesus wept!!!!

I have a feeling this is probably a one off - maybe near old compton st or just a stencil the fella has put up, i have never seen one

I have a feeling this is probably a one off - maybe near old compton st or just a stencil the fella has put up, i have never seen one

Probably, but unless this was done for any other reasons than as either a joke or a piece of cultural whimsy then even as a one off its one time too many.

All my Santa Muerte goodies turned up which I was very pleased about.

Also my mate when off his tits on fine crack gave me his old vape (Smok AL85) & some randon RBA tank but though they are old the tank is a 5ml one

Kinda thinking about this Wednesday as it is Haloween, I was talking with a mate about getting Chinese-eye stoned, dressing up as a member of the Aghori tribe (Google them) & playing songs in praise of Kali & The Kali Yuga to scare kids away.

Little shits should be out robbing sweets from the local Spar, not being guided by their parents on the finer points of begging.

Status
Not open for further replies.