• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Maybe it's just me but anyone that has used Mamba/Spice & actually likes it needs to be checked out for their mental health. I picked up some ends once & rolled 'em up & when I saw the "green" felt I had won a small lottery, oh how foolish I was to think it would be fine CBD Hydroponic weed.

I smoked the thing like some greedy addict & BANG.......I was hit with something that wasn't what I expected, it made my DXM trip seem like something I would give to my mother. That stuff hands down is the work of Satan himself & out of everything I have ever done Mamba/Spice sits up there with DXM as pure horror & I would pick to smoke a Salvia blunt before I ever took a single drag of that chemical death.

Heh, the ol' Rollup Russian Roulette! The possibility of picking up something nasty like that when dogend diving has crossed my mind many a time. Luckily, the worst I've had so far is menthol fags - yuk!

However, synthetic cannabinoids aren't too bad if you know what you're getting and don't overdo it. I've resorted to them several times in the past, but prefer the pure powder as the blends can be somewhat unpredictable. The trick is to put the smallest amount possible in a spliff then smoke it veeery gently. Just one toke too far can turn a relatively pleasant experience into an anxiety ridden nightmare.

You smoke crack but not cannabis? WTF is up with ya woman..?

Dunno!
I'm a crackhead not a stoner

Not even a crackhead this weekend.....child-free & snowed in ....not even a fucking euphemism.....I was begging for snow & I got it, in bundles
Can't drive anywhere, even a walk to the shop is a major mission, but I'm warm & there is alcohol & food

It could be a lot worse

Booze, grub and a perfect excuse to do fuck all sounds like fuckin heaven... We've had nowt but a smattering - much to the dismay of my son who's been praying for school closures all week.

AVOID that black mamba shit. At least the version they released after the ban on the compound in the first place. The original one contained a cannabinoid with a 5-fluoropentyl substituent, they knocked a carbon off the sidechain, using a 4-fluorobutyl group instead. This being an even numbered carbon chain means fluoroacetate will be a metabolite (a deadly metabolic poison, cumulative effects especially on the most energy-requiring organs such as the heart and brain. And an acute poisoning is near enough untreatable, since it jams up the aconitase enzyme in the Krebs cycle and disrupts ATP production at the mitochondrial level. It is REALLY nasty shit, on a par with the mid-level military nerve agents in terms of lethality, indeed deliverable forms such as fluoroacetyl fluoroacetate ester have been considered for military tactical use as CW agents)

Not sure if they were ever deployed, but for damn sure monofluoroacetate derivatives HAVE been checked out as potential battlefield agents.

I know loads of heads that hammer crack and heroin but wont go near weed for love nor money. I can relate as there are times when I know a smoke will just blag my head so I occasionally avoid it. But there's nothing like that first spliff of the w/e when your in the right frame of mind. Heaven.

...AVOID that black mamba...

I have never even considered going anywhere near a synth 'noid. They all seem fucking horrible, pointless if you have a good source of ganj and IMO they are primarily responsible for the mess and subsequent hysteria that preceded the PSA.

Anyway, just popped in to post this beaut. Would have loved a copy for my soopa - nyntendow

Hey, hello and hi to all the UK Bluelighters. I wanted to alert you to a study being done by someone at Sussex Uni on synthetic Cannabis. Bluelight gets donations from hosting research and that research adds knowledge that can be used for HR so definitely a win win. Since the study is only for UK users I thought it would be good to highlight it here. (Never tried the stuff myself and tbh it sounds horrible but to each their own and I know I have the privilege of living in a weed legal state). Here is the link to the study:http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/836847-UK-Based-Study-on-Synthetic-Cannabis

I'll never ever in my life try synthethic cannabis.

hey arnold, how did your guerrilla growing mission go?

it was you spreading seeds round the countryside, right?

Ah that one, I had to abandon it unfortunately :( so no yield what so ever. Long story that one.

You didn't mean the other guerrilla hemp seeding run I did all over my town though?

The big supermarkets have all started asking ID for fucking energy drinks! What clown thought of that?

Doesn't look like an actual law has passed it's just the supermarkets policy, newsagents don't bother.

Having to prove I'm over 18 to buy a Monster was confusing, thought I'd picked up a beer by mistake.

The big supermarkets have all started asking ID for fucking energy drinks! What clown thought of that?

Doesn't look like an actual law has passed it's just the supermarkets policy, newsagents don't bother.

Having to prove I'm over 18 to buy a Monster was confusing, thought I'd picked up a beer by mistake.

Be grateful that you have retained your yoot - full looks. Being able to buy age restricted products unchallenged is only cool when ur 15 - 17. I remember getting asked for ID out of the blue when I was in my early 30's (I've always looked more or less my age and had not had to produce proof since turning 18 ) and being simultaneously flattered and acutely aware that it was likely to be the last occasion anyone would ever suspect me of being young.

The trick is to put the smallest amount possible in a spliff then smoke it veeery gently. Just one toke too far can turn a relatively pleasant experience into an anxiety ridden nightmare.

The nutcase that had tossed that "suicide roll-up" must have been mad as it was packed quite nice like how I roll a usual spliff & I hit the thing like I would a bong. No wonder it nearly killed me.

AVOID that black mamba shit. At least the version they released after the ban on the compound in the first place. The original one contained a cannabinoid with a 5-fluoropentyl substituent, they knocked a carbon off the sidechain, using a 4-fluorobutyl group instead. This being an even numbered carbon chain means fluoroacetate will be a metabolite (a deadly metabolic poison, cumulative effects especially on the most energy-requiring organs such as the heart and brain. And an acute poisoning is near enough untreatable, since it jams up the aconitase enzyme in the Krebs cycle and disrupts ATP production at the mitochondrial level. It is REALLY nasty shit, on a par with the mid-level military nerve agents in terms of lethality, indeed deliverable forms such as fluoroacetyl fluoroacetate ester have been considered for military tactical use as CW agents)

Not sure if they were ever deployed, but for damn sure monofluoroacetate derivatives HAVE been checked out as potential battlefield agents.

I'd heard several horror tales from folks released from jail about all kinds of weird stuff, the best was the guy who cut his own penis off & then began to cry when he came down off that shit. Sadly a lot of your post goes right over my head but the last part is simple enough in Shulgin speak to make me nearly fall off my chair. Sadly this doesn't shock me one bit & I can believe it 100%.

The BBC did a piece in a town very close to me (Wolves as we call it) & the folks going into a rattle off that stuff were having blood come outta orifices you really DON'T want it to.

I'll never ever in my life try synthethic cannabis.

It's just a hunch, but I reckon the xanxax powder I bought from some sketchy vendor about 3-4 years back was probably a synthetic cannabanoid. Whatever it was, it wasn't xanax and was sketchy as fuck. I can remember just pure anxiety/weirdness/confusion. I was doing weird stuff like I opened a shop door and went "thank you", even though there was nobody there and I opened it myself.

It was pretty funny after it wore off and my mate kept doing it saying it was alright, and then it was his turn to skitz out. He's Irish and was telling me about Daniel O'Donnell, and put on this video to show me how weird/odd he is, and it really sketched him out.

He stuck the video on then went all quiet and went "listen, mannn, I'm going to have to turn this off... I'm thinking too deeply about Daniel O'Donnell... these people... I mean he's all they've got, he's there life... it's just... oh god no let me stop talking about it, I need to stop thinking about Daniel O'Donnell, oh mannn this is weird". =D

The thing is something about it is just creepy and sketchy, so it was the perfect backdrop whilst my mate got all lost in his thoughts about it. =D

We called the drug shannax, or dannax from there on out.

Last edited:
He's Irish and was telling me about Daniel O'Donnell, and put on this video to show me how weird/odd he is, and it really sketched him out.

He stuck the video on then went all quiet and went "listen, mannn, I'm going to have to turn this off... I'm thinking too deeply about Daniel O'Donnell... these people... I mean he's all they've got, he's there life... it's just... oh god no let me stop talking about it, I need to stop thinking about Daniel O'Donnell, oh mannn this is weird". =D

post of the month right there, God I laughed so much.

I'll give it to you & your most excellent mate that guy is really creepy even without some bizarre drug.

Can I quite this on my FB ""listen, mannn, I'm going to have to turn this off... I'm thinking too deeply about Daniel O'Donnell"

F.F.S. =D=D=D

That is some proper "Fear & Loathing....." H.S.T. work right there I must admit.

Jesus wept, that video is freaky. If that is Ireland I for one welcome Sinn Fein & they are welcome to take back the North.

Haha it was perfectly weird and creepy! It's just got a certain sketchy vibe hasn't it? He really sorted me out by taking me out to grab a takeaway to take my mind off things when it happened to me. I knew it wasn't an option when it happened to him a few hours later so I went "well...... fancy going out to grab a kebab?" - he got so touchy and pissed off. :D

*I'm not one for fucking with people if they're having a bad time, but this stuff was sufficiently normal/non-psychedelic that you didn't have to take things too seriously.

yeah - i think so. seemed like a lark more than a serious crop...?

I tend to do a lot of 'guerrilla' things in life.

I planted about 4000 seeds and yes that took some time.
I'd say out of those at least 1500 sprouted and I clocked them at about 20-25 cm height with the leaves starting to have the distinct cannabis sativa shape.

A week later they started disappearing which must have taken them ages as I planted them everywhere even right in front and around the local plod shop!
Nothing about it in the paper or anything else, they (fucking cunts) tend to cover shit like that up here. ae nothing happened.

6000 this year then =D

Last edited:
Some of the older cannabinoid synthetics were alright, some actually pretty good, such as the CP-series and WAY-series compounds, especially loved HU-210 (although hyperpotent by weight, its very, very long lasting, so careful usage you could be set for a long time, and it was very dissociative indeed)

IMO where it really degenerated was when they stopped using the indole core and switched to an indazole, the results typically being ultrashort-acting (20 minutes for some), and there were some that were easily potent enough to be used as a weapon.

Indeed, I actually did, once. Was faced with two wouldbe-muggers. Actual 'knives get pulled out' open warfare hadn't broken out JUST yet, at the time, but they were going to, it was inevitable. So I attempted to act scared and afraid, and offered a bong of 'weed' as a peace offering, knowing they'd take it and horf it down in one. Which they did. It wasn't weed, it was pot-scented herbal material laced with an indazole cannabinoid of a seriously ultrapotent cannabinoid, active fully at 10-25 micrograms or so, an cumyl-substituted indazole thing, short acting but extremely powerful, probably more potent than fentanyl, since I'd figure most people could tolerate a single 10-25ug dose of fent, and it had just enough time between the first guy toking a bowl, for the second one to do so, before they both dropped to the ground, convulsing in a fullblown tonic-clonic fit. Just right for me to go and give them both a good hard kicking. Unfortunately an ambulance turned up before I could drag them both to the nearby canal bank and dump them in the drink to drown.

But the both of them, after the stuff kicked in, down and having seizures within a few seconds. I'd NEVER have toked a full bowl of the stuff, a few flakes of the herbal substrate was enough. (to put it in perspective, they used to make an e-liquid version containing the same cannabinoid that contained 1mg/ml, and just a couple of tokes from the e-fag was totally sufficient to put me on the deck, stoned as a motherfucker, and even when using a bottle-bong (without water) or a pipe, a couple of milligrams of the tar that collected on the side of the bottle, or from a pipe bowl's screw-threads was still enough to hammer me sideways.)

The effect that it had on those two stupid would-have-been attempted muggers was dramatic alright, and I doubt that hitting them with a high-end stungun would have downed them any more effectively. They'd have stayed standing for longer after a stab to the heart, possibly, assuming the blade wasn't withdrawn and left to plug the wound. Could have blasted the pair of them with a face full of buckshot with a sawn-off double barreled shotgun each, and excluding the end result being fatality in the case of a shotgun blast, then it'd have been just as reliable in putting them down. Don't know if either of them survived the hyperpotent cannabinoid mega-overdose (as said, literally a pinch between fingertips, and a few flakes being allowed to fall from it into the bowl of a bong was quite enough, a bowl jam-packed with the stuff and compressed in hard would have felled a fucking rhino.)

Not my fault they were stupid and greedy and scumbags out to rob people. Made for a whole lot easier of a way to incapacitate them than having to go straight to the beating. Knock 'em down seizing first and THEN kicking the fuck out of them, since I couldn't exactly go ahead with the drowning I had as my preferred option in front of an ambulance crew, saved a lot of effort that would have been needed for a 2-on-1 fight. Which given my being outnumbered would quite possibly have had to involve killing one of them quickly in order to deal with shithead no.2 and avoid being stabbed in the back etc.

Some people have it coming, and those superpotent cannabinoids can be just what is coming, if you happen to fuck with an autie who favours using their brain first and brawn second when possible. And hey, I didn't FORCE them to ingest a massive overdose of a cannabinoid as, or quite probably significantly more potent than fentanyl (I wouldn't even feel 25ug of fent, that much of that fucked up indazole cannabinoid would knock me unconscious in a few seconds), they took the bong after I took a LIGHT toke off it, and both shitheads voluntarily hit a full, packed bowl. Gave them a battering while they were down (again, fuckers had it coming)

I didn't lie either. I did say it'll get them stoned and it was fucking strong stuff.

And the bans on the early waves of synthetics, which were, IMO for a large part fairly benign, they forced the producers and vendors to start scraping deeper and deeper at the bottom of the barrel, churning out ever more dangerous drugs, like even-numbered carbon chains with the typical potency enhancing terminal fluorine, fine on an odd-numbered C-chain on the indolic or indazolic 1-position nitrogens but an even-numbered chain with a terminal fluorine ends up producing fluoroacetate as a metabolic byproduct.

And those oddball cannabinoids with an aminoacid (IIRC is was valine, or isoleucine, might be mistaken on that though) 3-position terminal substitution that appear to possess a (lethal) toxicity unrelated to cannabinoid activity, the shit that caused waves of deaths in eastern europe. If these fucking bans hadn't happened, the distributors wouldn't ever have stooped to cranking out such inherent poison, and the synthetics would have stayed with the relatively safe first waves of such compounds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_fluoroacetate thats fluoroacetate for you. Nasty as hell and whilst theoretical antidotes or supportive measures have been tested in animals, no hospital will have access to these, and for someone poisoned by fluoroacetate to a degree that could prove fatal, they are, in a word, up shit creek without a paddle. Fucked. Buggered. Dead meat waiting for an afterlife. Nothing they can do but try and treat the symptoms. Usually with no success. About the most that can be done for a victim of fluoroacetate poisoning at a lethal dosage, is to put a bullet in their head and end it quicker and cleaner. Fucking nasty ass way to go, too.

I even got a couple of head-shops to take these flurobutyl-substituted cannabinoids off the market and dump their stocks, after explaining what fluoroacetate was, what it does, how untreatable (and cumulative) poisoning is, even sublethal dosages will damage brain, lungs, heart, reproductive organs especially, although there isn't any body tissue that WON'T be harmed, grown nails and hair being the only exceptions, since they are not living to begin with) and that they would produce it as a metabolic byproduct.

Limpet I read, re-read all your posts. I feel like I learn all the time. Your a credit to forum and society as a whole. Thank you and be safe x