• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

^fuck that, I'm still trying to get rid of Papa Johns.

Don Zopi Corleone Bandit: It's true I have a lot of friends in Tesco, but they wouldn't be so friendly if they knew my business was Papa Johns pizza instead of Tesco pizza which they consider a harmless vice. But Papa Johns, that's a dirty business.

They spamming you to death with texts Tranced?
The good thing with all the Vodafone ones I had for a few months now is it's all been free mins or texts, this is the first I had for food. The most comical one was from O2 my mate had for some hair product when he has a grade 0 skinhead. Yeah I had a good laugh over that one as he started going mad about it for some reason & the more mad he got the more I laughed.

"Fucking O2 & their shit texts, what the fuck am I gonna do with hair gel huh? I got no hair!!!!"

Be grateful that you have retained your yoot - full looks. Being able to buy age restricted products unchallenged is only cool when ur 15 - 17. I remember getting asked for ID out of the blue when I was in my early 30's (I've always looked more or less my age and had not had to produce proof since turning 18 ) and being simultaneously flattered and acutely aware that it was likely to be the last occasion anyone would ever suspect me of being young.

This is true mate! In the years to come I'll be looking back wishing I still looked plausibly under 18 I'm sure!

28782975_1072188526255852_7213969351207544119_n.png

Why is it (or maybe it's just me) that when you are totally skint and deep in o your overdraft and credit card you suddenly start spending money like a lunatic on things that you don't really need but may just make a sad consumerist happy for a nano second?

Aghh fuck it...pissed, a few lines of MD on a shed load of benzos I took early..yeh yeh I kno..poly drug heart attack alert..don't follow my lead kids and hit me with some harm reduction i.e some fucking decent cocaine that's not a tenner a point and actually has at least 50% coke in it.

Aghh well..as usual since the ban and other goings on in european places for everything else there's mastercard right....shiny packages of magpie none drugs to come..Fuck it.

1/2 g of "b" on strap till giro day, Nescafe coffee, packet of Drumstick squashies, said "good morning nice doggo" to two wire-fur doggos I know on their morning walk & me & the ex who I still love deeply sent me a email of her waxing this morning.
The day so far is going really good, have a good day everyone :)

F.U.B.A.R. - I've mailed you a dog poo & some vape adverts from China, I also put in a photo of Donald Trump having his bum shaved.

They did telleth that on thee day catto shall cometh back to take his evil poop in ye garden & killeth many of thee birdeos.

12729220_955048724543187_6490206464507670048_n.jpg

Not sure exactly what I'm being thanked FOR, but I'll take it as a compliment. Better than a poke in the eye with a forked stick=D

Hey homies hope all are well! :) And limpet better than a poke in the dick with a forked eye! :)

A lad I grew up with and was friends with up to 1996 /1997 ( I met him at primary school and he only lived around the corner) always liked his pop more than any other drug and quickly became a processional wino even as his peers all developed heroin habits. He represented the worst element of a group who I was acutely aware were 'the wrong crowd' in terms of a specific element of individuals that I had nothing further to do with.

The last time I saw him was shortly after his father died, where upon bumping into him shortly afterwards had the opportunity to offer my sincerest and deepest condolences as, all coming from a close community of first gen. Irish Roman Catholic, we had been quite close to the entire family over the years.

Then I had the misfortune of reading this i last nights local rag.

Thug threw mother into garden like 'piece of rubbish'

By John Scott | Wolverhampton | Crime | Published: 5 hours ago

A thug who beat up his mother before throwing her into their garden like ‘a piece of rubbish,’ has been jailed for seven and a half years.

Frail Elaine Icke was left with a hip broken in two places, a fractured shoulder, facial injuries, a significant cut and bad bruising after the attack at her Wolverhampton home, a judge was told.

The 77-year-old, who had little use in her left arm following a stroke four years earlier, died in a nursing home on November 22, two months after the attack by her 32-year-old He's actually 40 but this newspaper has never got anybody's ago right since they went into circulation) son Stephen, who had acted as her carer for a ‘significant’ period, Wolverhampton Crown Court heard.

An investigation did not find a direct link between her death and the beating and he faced no charge in relation to the death. Her family have still not been able to hold her funeral.

Tragedy struck after the defendant flew into a rage on September 21. He punched out windows and smashed ornaments around their home in Sambrook Road, Fallings Park, it was said.

Mrs Icke later told police she had gone upstairs before being pushed off the bed and repeatedly ‘whacked’ in the face by him.

A passer-by saw Stephen Icke carrying what looked like a roll of carpet under his arm, said Miss Sharon Bahia, prosecuting.

This was his mother, whom he was holding by the midriff, and he either dropped or threw her from waist height onto the front garden. The witness said Mrs Icke lay in a silent heap.

The witness rushed home with her two young children and called the police. Another person had seen Mrs Icke attempting to grab hold of the door frame in a bid to stop herself being pushed out of the house, the court heard.

Mr Michael Edmonds, defending, said the stress of being a carer could not explain the outburst, which was ‘unforgivable,’ out of character and had ‘devastatingly’ affected many people.

The son – now ‘excommunicated’ from the rest of his family – could not explain why he ‘completely lost it.’ He had drunk alcohol ‘moderately’ and had not taken drugs.

The defendant pleaded guilty to causing grievous bodily harm with intent and criminal damage and was jailed for seven and a half years by Judge Dean Kershaw who said Mrs Icke had been thrown into the garden ‘as if she was a piece of rubbish to be discarded’.

When the victim was asked what she wanted for her son after the attack she replied: ‘I want him to grow up.’

The judge concluded: “She had the forgiveness only a mother can have and still saw good in you. You will have to live with the knowledge that one of the last memories she had was of you assaulting her.”

https://www.expressandstar.com/news...rew-mother-into-garden-like-piece-of-rubbish/

I still feel physically sick. The part where she was quoted as just 'wanting him to grow up' just breaks my heart. The unconditional love and forgiveness is nothing less than I would have expected from this fantastic lady but ot just makes the epidsode even more painfull.

I hope he fucking rots.

Stee: Some people are just rotten to the core, the amount of people I have come across that I swear have NO values in them is shocking, it sadly never fails to shock me the level(s) some people go to.

That's horrible :(

On a brighter note spending today with me mum, got her some chocolates and all that.