• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Too hot and humid to do anything today. It's been raining and relatively cool the past few days, I miss it. At least the gold tops should be blooming, might go for a wander through the meadows later.

Had a bit of acid lately, first time in years. I stopped when I started hearing about 10 cent research chemicals going around on tabs, but this is hands down the cleanest and possibly strongest LSD I've ever had. Got one batch which feels completely different though. Maybe a phenethylamine, maybe impure acid or RC lysergamides, but no point speculating.

Hope everone's having a good one :)

I've heard there is some good acid floating around, which comforts me to know :)
Some of those RC lysergamides are pretty interesting in their own right, but LSD is such a variable drug that you're right - it's almost impossible to speculate on what is on street tabs, nowadays.
I haven't done much MDMA for the last uh, 10 years or so, but had some nice stuff last night.

I stopped using mdma around the time that piperazines (bzp, tfmpp etc) were flooding the scene. Started voyaging into RCs instead. Found some excellent psychedelic phenethylamines and some that were similar to mdma like methylone and 5-mapb, but nothing does it quite like real mdma. Good to know there's still some quality around.

Was always too nervous to order exotic lysergamides though. Not really sure why.

Heartening to see all you feminist men posting your solidarity for the sisterhood today

(Please don't kill the Kardashians, they're my guilty pleasure & mock if you must, but despite the whole commercial ludicrousness of their lives, I actually like the relationships & silliness between the sisters.
Yes, Kanye is disappointingly ridiculous; his debut album 'The College Dropout' was a much played & loved CD in our house back in the day & I find it hard to marry his public image now with listening to that album)

Right, off to chop off some cocks now, laters <3

Heh, you know (or at least I hope you know) we're only messing Ms.Bus (except for Kanye and the Kardashians of course - I would happily put a bullet through their heads without a moment's thought).

You poor bastard! Even more reason to kill her... ;)

I have just one hope that one day I will get to see Morrisey live & pass him some Giant Hogweed & he starts to grab it & spin it around, yeah my life will be complete then.

...though not in a nasty Bobbitty way

ffs lololololol

I'd marry you for that comment Buspersons Holiday....then again thinking on it maybe not.

Got a feeling today may for once be a good day, I mean I got no chance of getting any gear (though I found a small tube under a pile of books & clothes on the sofa earlier Allahu Akbar) but the sun is out only the way it can be on a late Febuary morning with no clouds in the sky, egg blue sky as far as the eye can see, several dogs walked past my flat which I like as I watch them go down the street & all four acts of the opera Carmen playing.

Nearly time for another Green Monster & a hell-broth roll up of god only knows what tobacco.

"L’amour est un oiseau rebelle, Que nul ne peut apprivoiser......."

Got a feeling today may for once be a good day, I mean I got no chance of getting any gear (though I found a small tube under a pile of books & clothes on the sofa earlier Allahu Akbar) but the sun is out only the way it can be on a late Febuary morning with no clouds in the sky, egg blue sky as far as the eye can see, several dogs walked past my flat which I like as I watch them go down the street & all four acts of the opera Carmen playing.

Nearly time for another Green Monster & a hell-broth roll up of god only knows what tobacco.

"L’amour est un oiseau rebelle, Que nul ne peut apprivoiser......."

Mate, I was out of the house at 6:30am trawling the local ashcans. Came back with a booty of slightly soggy dogends - some of which had that mental methol additive that takes you completely by surprise when unexpected...

I now thoroughly hate myself and believe this is the most significant step I've taken to kicking the habit in 35 years. The only problem is that the first fag of the day is now giving me an immense nicotine rush which reminds me why I started smoking in the first place... :D

I stopped using mdma around the time that piperazines (bzp, tfmpp etc) were flooding the scene. Started voyaging into RCs instead. Found some excellent psychedelic phenethylamines and some that were similar to mdma like methylone and 5-mapb, but nothing does it quite like real mdma. Good to know there's still some quality around.

Was always too nervous to order exotic lysergamides though. Not really sure why.

So you guys got hit by the piperazines as well? Grim stuff. I always remember one of my friends having to leave s party because she thought everyone looked like they were in a dolls house.

So you guys got hit by the piperazines as well? Grim stuff. I always remember one of my friends having to leave s party because she thought everyone looked like they were in a dolls house.

And that's a bad thing?? :?

1996 to 1999 were my "ecstasy" years -- Giro and Smokescreen sound systems at the Havana Club, a fantastic place to be off your face. Didn't manage to score the stuff again till the early to mid 2000s; by which time the Havana Club had been knocked down, but the Rockhouse / Future Club had reopened under a new name I can't remember and was hosting deep underground house sound systems fortnightly. Pills went to shite after that, but I've had MDMA crystal occasionally since then and had no cause for complaint about that.

Yeah that was virtually all that was around Australia in 2010. I was actually surprised that it reached the US and UK. It started in New Zealand I believe, they sold BZP 'party pills' at convenience stores for quite a while before they started being pressed into stamped ecstasy-lookalikes and ruining everything lol. I remember reading the story of how it all came about, I'll try and find it later.

I couldn't understand why piperazines were turning up in UK and Europe though, especially in vast quantities. There were so many more favourable RCs which could have been used in pills instead. BZP must have been incredibly cheap in bulk.

It was really sad logging onto pillreports and seeing the whole page filled with
LOGO: FAKE MDMA

Dark times man, dark times..

Yeah that was virtually all that was around Australia in 2010. I was actually surprised that it reached the US and UK. It started in New Zealand I believe, they sold BZP 'party pills' at convenience stores for quite a while before they started being pressed into stamped ecstasy-lookalikes and ruining everything lol. I remember reading the story of how it all came about, I'll try and find it later.

I couldn't understand why piperazines were turning up in UK and Europe though, especially in vast quantities. There were so many more favourable RCs which could have been used in pills instead. BZP must have been incredibly cheap in bulk.

It was really sad logging onto pillreports and seeing the whole page filled with
LOGO: FAKE MDMA

Dark times man, dark times..

At the time, over here at least, there weren't really many known/viable rc alternatives. Mephedrone came slightly later and really kick started the whole empathogen rc thing. Before that these things were gaining traction as a "woahh, something bought from a shop can actually get you smashed" type of thing, so they were known about... then MDMA just dissapeared for a year or two. Thinking about it though, you're probably right - surely methylone was available.

I think methylone was being sold around 2005 in Amsterdam as a 'room deodoriser' lol.

I was reading through one of the old "which legal highs actually work" threads in AusDD a few months back. It was from around 2006. Gave me a laugh, but it was also interesting reflecting on how much things have changed and it really isn't all that long ago..

There was a herb store down the road from me 'way back' then selling truffles and DMT infused smoking blends. That seems uncanny to me now :D

No sleep since friday morning, 48 hours of disgusting, obscene and perverted sex with my woman.... I'm broken.... Gonna need some cunt to organise a rock concert to help get me back on my feet. JUST GIMME YER FOOKIN MONEY!. No in all seriousness money won't solve this current situation. A kebab, earl grey tea and a pint of holy water will suffice.

Peace out homies

No sleep since friday morning, 48 hours of disgusting, obscene and perverted sex with my woman.... I'm broken.... Gonna need some cunt to organise a rock concert to help get me back on my feet. JUST GIMME YER FOOKIN MONEY!. No in all seriousness money won't solve this current situation. A kebab, earl grey tea and a pint of holy water will suffice.

Peace out homies

Hahahahha =D

Peace out homies

That's mah boy..!! =D

lol, good stuff :)

I was reading through one of the old "which legal highs actually work" threads in AusDD a few months back. It was from around 2006. Gave me a laugh, but it was also interesting reflecting on how much things have changed and it really isn't all that long ago..

There was a herb store down the road from me 'way back' then selling truffles and DMT infused smoking blends. That seems uncanny to me now :D

hah yeah, funnily enough i was working in a shop that sold all sorts of naughty stuff in 2007/8 - changa (DMT infused bark), various psilocybin mushrooms/truffles and - really rare now, i suspect - saffron oil. which...apparently hippies would smear all over their hirsute selves and dance all night at 'doofs'.
quite a bit of highly illegal stuff, and as far as i know, the federal police only started sniffing around after they started intercepting large shipments of 4mmc pills from a certain israeli company - and well, when i got wind of that i promptly sought out alternative employment.

1996 to 1999 were my "ecstasy" years -- Giro and Smokescreen sound systems at the Havana Club, a fantastic place to be off your face. Didn't manage to score the stuff again till the early to mid 2000s; by which time the Havana Club had been knocked down, but the Rockhouse / Future Club had reopened under a new name I can't remember and was hosting deep underground house sound systems fortnightly. Pills went to shite after that, but I've had MDMA crystal occasionally since then and had no cause for complaint about that.

i'm a little younger so i missed the glory years, i suspect - but ithink i had MDMA for the first time in 1999.

last night was only the 3rd time in 10+ years that i've indulged - didn't bother for many a year, but it's fucking everywhere in kmelbourne at the moment. crystal - i never see pills (not that i seek it out, mind you).

it's not my favourite drug, but i was at a party last night having hours of deep conversations with people i'd never met before, and dancing to new order. oh, and smoking heaps of spliffs.

can't go wrong with that, right?
sure as hell beats the usual booze n cigs rock'n'roll parties i end up at.
drugs are great. booze aint my ting.

thing about MDMA in australia is that it's the only drug i've ever seen get cheaper.
i got ripped off as a dumb teenager, but for the same price i would pay for a green mitsubishi in '99, i got a whole bunch of crystal MDMA last night from some cool girl. weighed it when i got home this morning and there was .7g in the bag - and that's after i'd had some.

granted, that's super fucking cheap from a generous person - but all the same, the retail price for a cap is something in the region of half (or less) what eccies cost (for retail plebs - not mates' rates) in ~2003

Last edited: