European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Know about Sealand?

yeah

the guys governing the place sound disturbed.

There was two dudes who kept up pirate radio station and then these two other guys came in and "chased" them off (not like there are many places to run, excuse my clumsy, drunk idioms), what I have gathered, which is not lot of sources.

So, they might be okay but they sound like asshats. Can't say. People are weird like that.

I had today one of the worst asthma attacks ever. I rode like a maniac and then coughed my lungs out on school changing room. Still wheezing. Took some inhalators.

Funny thing is, I was basically symptom-free almost half a year. It largely synchronized with onset of my street 8 mg subutex habit but it took me that +6 months to snort only TWO of them and it took me very long time to end up with daily habit, it began not until the start of 2024 and even then was barely maintenance, so I am confused as to could it really had hide symptoms so consistently. But the symptoms came back soon after I quit lol. Don't know.

Anyway, I need some rotten food to throw into cars stupid fuckers park into light traffic lanes of my daily commute. Every. Fucking. Day. Or maybe on the bastards themselves. I mostly just spin on the drive lane and then some stupid asshole thinks that is somehow illegal even if it is not and beeps to me.

I had today one of the worst asthma attacks ever. I rode like a maniac and then coughed my lungs out on school changing room. Still wheezing. Took some inhalators.

Funny thing is, I was basically symptom-free almost half a year. It largely synchronized with onset of my street 8 mg subutex habit but it took me that +6 months to snort only TWO of them and it took me very long time to end up with daily habit, it began not until the start of 2024 and even then was barely maintenance, so I am confused as to could it really had hide symptoms so consistently. But the symptoms came back soon after I quit lol. Don't know.
I get short of oxygen when I'm coming off Opiates also, it feels like I CAN'T get enough Oxygen into my lungs, it must be equal to being waterboarded by the CIA.

I've known several who have Asthma & suffered the same thing.

Bupe / Subby isn't something to get into Sir, the movie Reindeerspotting: Escape from Santaland (Finnish: Reindeerspotting: pako Joulumaasta) is a Finnish documentary film about drug abusers in Rovaniemi, Finland.[2] It was directed by Joonas Neuvonen and produced by Jesse Fryckman and Oskari Huttu. The first screening of the film was in Tampere, April 2010, Finland.[3] shows how bad it can get.

I have had these issues since COVID.

Viruses can and probably will fuck you up. That is the most insane part of conspiracy theories that recognize existence of COVID but question its relevance. It is nothing new. If unknown virus emerges, it is safe to assume it most probably will leave you with persistent scars.

I have not even watched the trainspotting haha.

Sometimes I feel like I have emergent holes in my general civilization. (this is direct translation of finnish idiom)

I have had these issues since COVID.

Viruses can and probably will fuck you up. That is the most insane part of conspiracy theories that recognize existence of COVID but question its relevance. It is nothing new. If unknown virus emerges, it is safe to assume it most probably will leave you with persistent scars.
I never changed a thing during the whole SARS-COV-2 issue & I was never sick once.

SARS-COV-2 is meant to make your Lungs look like Swiss Cheese, for once someone has my empathy.

Sometimes I feel like I have emergent holes in my general civilization. (this is direct translation of finnish idiom)
How do you know Finnish?
200w.gif

One guy I am 50/50 in a Love/Hate Relationship with from there. Linkola was correct on so much but his view is very dark.
Linkola quotes translated by Otto Luoto.

my x-ray was totally normal. So
a) it is neurological
b) it is inflammation immune system got stuck into, which modulates the neurological function also
c) it is all just a great coincidence.

But second day of infection I really got to know what is real shortness of breath. And have had fluctuating issues since.

I need to get more alcoholic beverages.

I don't get it how my nervous system functions after certain point of sleep deprivation. It seems to interpret "okay this is my life now" and floods the system with stress and feel good hormones. Like, how hunter-foragers could keep on hunt-foraging on ketosis as last resort.

But, I need to convince my nervous system, it is okay now and I can shut the fuck off.

Praying to the Gods of "anticonvulsant, analgesic, and anxiolytic amino acid medication" that the Royal Mail fucking do their job today.

I don't know about Pregab withdrawl but I do know I get very upset when the package fails to arrive & I see the Royal Mail doing fuck all about bringing me what is due.
Ymmv and all that, but pregabalin isn't one to take regularly. I and a lot of others find tolerance builds to the point of it being useless after about 3-4 days.
Please enjoy respssonsbly.
About once a week is right. For me anyway. Amd the withdrawal SOOOOOOOKS!
They're great for when you can't get any gear too, but if you eat them daily like Arse holes like myself, this is massively diminished.
What kind you get? 300mg nervegesic signatures? Theyre nice and cheap.
Sorry to be a preachy arsehole. White.

seems like erry5hin goin maybe time to call 911.... Not me.
We'll see.
Bout 30 mins....
C*nty chops. Heh
Go on git